^^^ Belgentopic: Wieke Tingels Part 65: waar alle vrouwen..

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Allé, ik ben ook uit mijn bed, al effe liggen vloeken op de overbuurman die al voor dag 3 op rij aan zijn 5de grondwerken bezig is.
Waarom zo vroeg. |( is al van 7u deze morgen bezig

:X :X ik heb de WT-wekdienst ingeschakeld voor onze Poly, maar hij heeft wrs vrij vandaag :X :X

Sorry manneke!! '(

Nee nee bank holiday op de bank zit er niet in. :N overslapen op ne maandag wel blijkbaar. Thx for sms honeys *O* maar ik was net wakker. Moest ongeveer nu in schaarbeek arriveren. Maar het is gelukkig hopelijk niet te druk op de baan.

Nee nee bank holiday op de bank zit er niet in. :N overslapen op ne maandag wel blijkbaar. Thx for sms honeys *O* maar ik was net wakker. Moest ongeveer nu in schaarbeek arriveren. Maar het is gelukkig hopelijk niet te druk op de baan.

Ik wist wel dat je gewoon op mijn sms zat te wachten... :')

@ nameless ik sta in de OP nog motorloos ;(
full

The Loving Husband
A man had two of the best tickets for the FA Cup Final.
As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
"No", he says, "the seat is empty."
"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the FA Cup Final, the biggest sporting event of the year, and not use it?"
He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at the funeral."

_O- _O-

The Loving Husband
As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the FA Cup Final, the biggest sporting event of the year, and not use it?"
He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

_O- _O-

_O- _O- _O- :')

The Loving Husband

_O- _O-

:o _O- _O-

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan