Drie Wielen Reparatie ?

Buitenlander

Rookie
7 mei 2013
Hello,

hope it is no problem if I write my question in English: for the past 5 months my girlfriend tried to find someone to repair an Inca Buddy scooter, and she was scammed of around 1000 euros and still the machine is broken, do you know somebody who can repair 3 wheel scooters? She already went to Herenwal service and Beumer de Jong.

thanks for any suggestion, also Dutch is fine!

You are in Amsterdam then I presume?

Yes pretty much any scooter repair shop will be able to work on that. I know a guy in Katwijk (near Leiden) who I had repair some things on my bike, and he was good and cheap. Also does pick-ups. If you want the info let me know

we tried with a normal repair shop in Amsterdam, they kept the scooter for one month without opening it, then they started to order replacement pieces before even knowing what was the problem, finally they said they didn't want to open it. Can you send me the name of your repair shop? Is your bike 3 wielen? Best

Heck i could fix this for you, shame i live in Breda (noord brabant).

When you're seated, it's the left wheel on the back?

Laatst bewerkt:
The right one is the one with the engine on it. Only thing that could stop it from moving is the brake.

Can you check if the brake line isn't under tension? Or take the cable off at the handle.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan