• 3e

Stemmen: 12 22,2%
  • Anders

Stemmen: 16 29,6%

• Totaal aantal stemmers
  • Opiniepeiling gesloten .
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Rossi wijkt van zijn lijn en snijd weer naar binnen en daar zit Zarco... Diegene die van zijn lijn gaat is dan fout in mijn optiek.

Zarco zit daar niet,Zarco duikt in dat gat terwijl Rossi nog steeds de snellere lijn heeft en Zarco moet dat weten dat Rossi daar naar binnen duikt door hogere snelheid.Op TV is het zowiezo slecht te zien op wat voor hoogte ze van elkaar zitten.

*O*

Tristan heeft lekker liggen slapen, wat in babytermen betekent dat hij genoten heeft van z'n eerste TT. :+
Ik denk dat ik voorlopig maar geen TT meer bezoek trouwens:

2011: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2012: (Even negeren voor dit lijstje.)
2013: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.
2014: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2015: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.
2016: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2017: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.

B|
Hier nog een met een zelfde lijstje :/

Zarco zit daar niet,Zarco duikt in dat gat terwijl Rossi nog steeds de snellere lijn heeft en Zarco moet dat weten dat Rossi daar naar binnen duikt door hogere snelheid.Op TV is het zowiezo slecht te zien op wat voor hoogte ze van elkaar zitten.

Don't feed the troll :N

Ik hoop dat deze discussies niet eindigen in dezelfde oorlog als Rossi vs. de 2 Spanjaarden. Ik ging gisteren zoals velen uit mijn dak na de winst van Rossi. Maar heb ook tijdens de race regelmatig Backflip, backflip geroepen. Had dat ook prachtig gevonden. Zarco gaat er in ieder geval voor. Dat heeft Rossi ook altijd gedaan en kan dat alleen maar waarderen, zolang ze elkaar er niet afrijden.

Ik was er zaterdag bij TT Assen 2017

19417224_1588539257837249_5799763888183631484_o.jpg

Foto'tje die ik heb gemaakt als amateur O-)
Heb genoten van de race was er helaas niet bij.

Rossi wijkt van zijn lijn en snijd weer naar binnen en daar zit Zarco... Diegene die van zijn lijn gaat is dan fout in mijn optiek.

Jouw optiek = rossi is fout.

Zelfs als ie niet in de buurt is.

Als zelfs Zarco aangeeft dat ie fout zit hoe kun je dan volhouden dat rossi fout zat?

Iemand opgevallen dat Rossi Lorenzo gelapt heeft? *O* })

*O*

Tristan heeft lekker liggen slapen, wat in babytermen betekent dat hij genoten heeft van z'n eerste TT. :+
Ik denk dat ik voorlopig maar geen TT meer bezoek trouwens:

2011: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2012: (Even negeren voor dit lijstje.)
2013: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.
2014: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2015: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.
2016: Ik was daar, Rossi ging kut.
2017: Ik was thuis, Rossi won.

B|

Je hoeft geen econoom te zijn om een tendens in bovenstaand lijstje waar te kunnen nemen. Volgend jaar gewoon lekker thuis blijven en het jaar daarop weer gaan :) :Y

Ik hoop dat deze discussies niet eindigen in dezelfde oorlog als Rossi vs. de 2 Spanjaarden. Ik ging gisteren zoals velen uit mijn dak na de winst van Rossi. Maar heb ook tijdens de race regelmatig Backflip, backflip geroepen. Had dat ook prachtig gevonden. Zarco gaat er in ieder geval voor. Dat heeft Rossi ook altijd gedaan en kan dat alleen maar waarderen, zolang ze elkaar er niet afrijden.

Nu toch wat minder als ik het interview na de race zo lees. Ik dacht ook dat Rossi niet vies was van wat spelletjes en contact.

Iemand opgevallen dat Rossi Lorenzo gelapt heeft? *O* })

Jazeker! _O-

“It is the first time I see the back-markers for many years. You are bringing this back, yes?”
Dear George,

Gigi call me last night. He is a little bit, how you say, concerned you are not OK.

I think he call me because I was once team-mate with you, and maybe I know how is the best way to stop you when you start to make the hissing and bite the mechanics.

I tell Gigi that when you become the Mamba, Lin always take the firehose and shoot water at you because you don’t like the water and you run away and stop biting.

Then we build the wall. Remember the wall? It work very well.

It was little bit hard to hear everything Gigi say. The music was very loud, but I also hear Davide crying and saying “Bayliss, Bayliss, Bayliss…” in background.

You remember how the post-race parties are when you win. Or maybe not, ha ha! Anyway, I dance all night with big Dutch girls in yellow bikinis.

Never mind. That was a great race, no? I know you did not see much of it. I know when I have the penalty and must start from the back of the grid is very difficult to push to the front, but I always try, yes?

So yes, to come from 21st position is very hard.

I am a little bit sorry if I scare you when I lap you. I was very surprised. It is the first time I see the back-markers for many years. You are bringing this back, yes? That is very exciting for the fans.

Maybe you did not see me? Gigi tell me you had your eyes closed for much of the race.

My friend, Danilo, who was behind me and we make great race together, say to me he see much water come from under your helmet.

“How is come this water?” I ask. Danilo say to me: “Was salty.”

I say to him: “Must be water from the North Sea.” And then we laugh together with the Dutch girls. Ha ha ha!

I think maybe is better for you next year. If Harley-Davidson buy Ducati, then will be good to see how you race the new Ducati Ultra Fat FXSRRR GP bike.

Or maybe I will buy Ducati. And then I will be your boss. Ha ha! That will be very funny, no?

I must now make preparation for Sachsenring. The championship is very close. I am now only seven points from the lead. But you must not worry about this.

You are two points behind Danilo in eighth position. This is make Danilo very happy. He say maybe Gigi will take some octopus from your bike and put it into his.

I say to him, “The octopus will already be salty!”

And then we laugh again. Ha ha ha!

Ciao,

Vale

Making history - it's all in a day's work for the 'Doctor' after another landmark victory in the Dutch GP

20 years and 313 days is the longest winning career in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing, and it really couldn’t be anyone else: taking his tenth victory at the TT Circuit Assen, the ‘Doctor’ made it a day to remember.

A second row start was a good start for the Movistar Yamaha MotoGP rider, and the Italian moved up into third off the line, squarely in the fight at the front from the off. Conditions then worsened in the latter stages as Rossi led and some light rain looked to spoil the party, but the rider from Tavullia remained locked in a tense duel for the win with compatriot Danilo Petrucci (Octo Pramac Racing).

Slicing through the traffic on the final lap and just ahead over the line, the victory was a landmark one for the number 46: extending an already record-breaking winning career, taking a tenth win at Assen and taking win number 115 overall - over a year since his previous victory.

As the yellow smoke clears at the TT Circuit Assen, that’s not all: Rossi is now seven points off the Championship lead after eight rounds, and third in the title standings.

Valentino Rossi, P1: “It’s a very important victory, not only for the Championship but the feeling – coming back to number one is fantastic, after one year. I race motorcycles for this feeling, for how I feel for five or six hours after the race – especially after a year without victory. It was a great race, a great battle with Petrucci and from a technical standpoint I’m happy. We’ve worked on the bike and changed the chassis, and now it’s like I’m more able to ride it in my way, in a better way. Everything is open, and from one track to it another can change a lot – so we have to wait and see at Sachsenring. But I’m so happy for my tenth victory here after getting the tenth in Barcelona – and they’re two of my favourite tracks so I’m so happy to be able to win ten times. The first moment I became optimistic about winning was when I had good pace and I was able to increase my advantage, then it started to rain! It was very difficult because it’s easy to make a small mistake and throw everything away. But after I battled with Danilo and I saw everyone stayed calm, I pushed a little bit in the last two laps and it was enough!”

Bron: Rossi: "I race for this feeling"

Laatst bewerkt:
Prachtige foto. :} :]

En dan zeiden ze nog dat er veel minder rubber op de baan zou liggen omdat de Moto2 na de MotoGP verreden werd.
Nu had de Moto2 dus het rubber van de MotoGP. :')

Ja vond hem ook prachtig :Y Mooi affiche voor volgend jaar. En heb je ook de slowmo beelden gezien in de GT? Te zien op bovenstaand filmpje. Zag het gisteren al op de vidiwall voorbij komen :}

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan