SoCal 8up 6out

Swell

Rookie
4 aug 2005
Sweet site to bad I don't understand a single word. If someone could refer me to a translation site I'd appricate it. Any way let's see if I can post up a shot or 2 of my chop.
19340_3.jpg

19324_3.jpg

1931a_3.jpg

The bike is from Socal.
Swell may well be from South-Wellington for all we know.
Just ask when you're wondering Swell. Allways someone around to translate for you.

are you posting on CC aswell?

that's one hell of a sweet ride! Homebuilt? Stats? Welcome to the dutch motor-forum.

Do you have any pictures of the bike-build? I like the style! *drool*

Specs on the build are as follows:
Build time 2 mths.
Ultima frame
100 cu inch rev tec
6 speed rev tec trany
Spike starter system
3" bdl open drive
520 final drive with Exile Sprotor brake
frame is 8 up and 6 strech
38 degree rake
12 inch over pro one forks
BDL controls
Custom home built bars
Custom home built grips and internal throttle
headwinds light
Custom intake built at home
Custom exhaust built at home
60 spoke built hubs and cromed alu rims 21" front and 18" rear
Custom home fabbed rear fender with all edges fully rounded 1/4 inch
all molding is done with steel
Custom spikes for the fork caps, motormounts.
As for Bikes around my town we have all of them I have 8 bikes 3 honda's 2 yahama's 1 kawaski and 1 suzuki SV1000s.
I ride with both the sport bike club which has around 50-75 people at the local watering hole weekly. And I also ride with a patched Harley Club. Typicaly there are around 100 at the local bike night for cruisers.
I post at ClubChopper too.

How do you like the exile sprotor?
is it a do or a don't?

thanks for any info on this.

Goodmorning Knukkel!

The sprotor has its style and I like it. That said there are definite no, no's when installing it! DO NOT USE CROME BOLTS! The chrome bolts back out and destroy the caliper. Non-Chrome black bolts grade 8 or better and red loc tight. After destroying one I made a carrier barring spacer to use instead of normal wheel spacers.

Here's the club's page. http://www.soldiersforjesusmc.com/index2.htm
The Soldiers are a national federated club with a 3-piece rocker. Being federated the club attends and is recognizes by the red and white, and 27 other national clubs. In the States 3 piece rockers are only allowed for federated clubs. To design and wear a patch that isn't recognized is akin to blaspheme, and there are definite repercussions which is to say you won’t have your patch the first event you attend.

It’s a testimony to see the work of Jesus in the club’s former outlaw members. The club maintains both respect and a true Christian walk all the while seeking and praying in the lost.

The sprotor has its style and I like it. That said there are definite no, no's when installing it! DO NOT USE CROME BOLTS! The chrome bolts back out and destroy the caliper. Non-Chrome black bolts grade 8 or better and red loc tight. After destroying one I made a carrier barring spacer to use instead of normal wheel spacers.

Here's the club's page. http://www.soldiersforjesusmc.com/index2.htm
...It’s a testimony to see the work of Jesus in the club’s former outlaw members. The club maintains both respect and a true Christian walk all the while seeking and praying in the lost.

THanks Swell for the note on the bolts. I will take it in acount.
You do not by chance have a channel for cheaper Sprotors from Exile there would you? I have been looking around a long time but the price is about the same everywhere.

Nice and interesting work you are doing there with the club. I never looked at it this way but seeing that Jesus was probably the biggest outlaw ever it all makes good sence.
Blessings to you and yours brother.

Welcome Swell,
Since you don't speak any Dutch I was wondering how you figured out which way you have to post a picture.

Just Alf being curious. *O*

If Slow wants to become a prospect at your MC, I may know why...

You need to know that he is a big fan of Russel Mitchell (and is even considering a peroxide mohawk at the moment).

So when I looked at the galleries at your website, I remembered this picture we took of Russel in Daytona.

Note the belt...

full

Welcome Swell,
Since you don't speak any Dutch I was wondering how you figured out which way you have to post a picture.

Just Alf being curious. *O*

that's easy alf, [img ] [/img ] standard forum way of putting a picture in a post.

nice bike by the way, a little too chroomy for me, but nice :Y

So it shows once more that it is never too late. Even for you knukkel! ;)
2chronicals 7:14...
My soul was saved years ago.

On a serious note... Nice pic from russel. How do you always manage to come up with things like this?
How was Weert's American day?

So it shows once more that it is never too late. Even for you knukkel! ;)
2chronicals 7:14...
My soul was saved years ago.

On a serious note... Nice pic from russel. How do you always manage to come up with things like this?
How was Weert's American day?

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to discuss religion, but at the moment my soul does not need salvation
and I wonder if your's was really saved :P

Russel's pic was just a coincedence...
And Weert was eehhhh... a little disappointing and a little wet.
Choppercase DID come over though ;)

How was Rotterdam?

Rotterdam was wet and they refused me a parking place in the paddock.
So I didn't go.

Weert (weird) : The journey was more important than the destination !
Foot clutching and hand shifting along with Knukkel through the streets was fun.

@slow: you know the exile stuff is not working, does not come complete and is more expensive than the original, why so difficult ? Or is this again one of your "just stirring shit" jokes :9

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan