Nicky Hayden

even gelijk een nieuwjaars kickje ..

vond een leuk stukje tekst op gpone.com

2650-premiata-ditta-ducati-rossi-a-hayden.html

Here is the first exclusive foto of Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden together. Nicky, as always, was very courteous with his teammate: "I can definitely reveal a lot of the Ducati's secrets to him. And I'm sure we will get along well during the season."

For his part, Rossi replied: "I've never had any problems with Nicky, and obviously he knows a lot more about the Ducati than I do. I'll be counting on his experience with the bike, starting in Sepang. As far as everything else goes, we already worked well together at Valencia."

A handshake sealed the new partnership, while the web was still abuzz with talk of his old partnership and rivalry: Jorge Lorenzo, according to our colleagues at Motocuatro, almost decided to leave one of his main sponsors, Dainese, when he found out that the company founded in the 1970's by Lino Dainese (pictured at left with Rossi) was involved with Valentino Rossi beyond a simple sponsorship. Rossi had already been made honorary president of AGV Helmets prior to the Italian equipment manufacturer's purchase of the famous helmet brand, and it seems as though Valentino might now have an ownership stake in Dainese now. Perhaps this is why Lorenzo hasn't featured as heavily in the company's advertising campaigns.

But wait... are you saying that the photo we posted isn't new, and that it dates back to Rossi and Hayden's time together at Honda-HRC? You're right. Due to a graphic error there was a mix up amongst the image files, and our proofreader, whom we always keep very busy, didn't notice it. We can, however, assure you that the picture we have in front of us is not dissimilar to the one above, and we will post it in a couple of days, as the countdown to Wrooom, the official Ducati team presentation from January 10th to the 15th, has already begun.

even gelijk een nieuwjaars kickje ..

vond een leuk stukje tekst op gpone.com

[afbeelding]

Here is the first exclusive foto of Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden together. Nicky, as always, was very courteous with his teammate: "I can definitely reveal a lot of the Ducati's secrets to him. And I'm sure we will get along well during the season."

For his part, Rossi replied: "I've never had any problems with Nicky, and obviously he knows a lot more about the Ducati than I do. I'll be counting on his experience with the bike, starting in Sepang. As far as everything else goes, we already worked well together at Valencia."

A handshake sealed the new partnership, while the web was still abuzz with talk of his old partnership and rivalry: Jorge Lorenzo, according to our colleagues at Motocuatro, almost decided to leave one of his main sponsors, Dainese, when he found out that the company founded in the 1970's by Lino Dainese (pictured at left with Rossi) was involved with Valentino Rossi beyond a simple sponsorship. Rossi had already been made honorary president of AGV Helmets prior to the Italian equipment manufacturer's purchase of the famous helmet brand, and it seems as though Valentino might now have an ownership stake in Dainese now. Perhaps this is why Lorenzo hasn't featured as heavily in the company's advertising campaigns.

But wait... are you saying that the photo we posted isn't new, and that it dates back to Rossi and Hayden's time together at Honda-HRC? You're right. Due to a graphic error there was a mix up amongst the image files, and our proofreader, whom we always keep very busy, didn't notice it. We can, however, assure you that the picture we have in front of us is not dissimilar to the one above, and we will post it in a couple of days, as the countdown to Wrooom, the official Ducati team presentation from January 10th to the 15th, has already begun.

prachtige kul dus is een Honda shirt... is een hele oude foto...

Ben ik nou de enige die dat ziet??

prachtige kul dus is een Honda shirt... is een hele oude foto...

Ben ik nou de enige die dat ziet??

nee klopt staat ook op hun site is aan gegeven .

nieuwe foto's komen erbij te staan de presentatie van ducati ;)

Hayden volgend jaar net als zn teamgenoot ook in Dainese maatpak!

Hopelijk niet met die lelijke broekspijpen over de laarzen heen.

(en Lorenzo switched naar Alpinestars)

strak in het pak gelukkig mooi in evenwicht niet teveel andere storende kleuren er in" *D ;)

dit stond op racesport.nl

*O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

Hayden wist zelfs ruim 1,1s van zijn tijd af te rijden en de Amerikaan is dan ook meer tevreden dan gisteren alhoewel het gat naar de snelste tijd nog wel groot blijft.

“Het ging vandaag een stuk makkelijker - we hebben meer dan een seconde van onze rondetijd afgehaald – maar het gat naar de snelste is nog steeds best groot. Ik had een probleem met vibraties en we hebben veel tijd besteed aan het verhelpen van dat probleem. We gaan de goede kant op en het is een kwestie van kleine stapjes. We hebben veel met de voorvork gedaan, een verandering van zitpositie en wat geprobeerd met de geometrie. Het is fijn om te zien dat de sfeer in het team zeer positief is, niet alleen tussen mij en Valentino maar ook met de technici. Ik ben niet blij dat het gat nog zo groot is maar het is nog vroeg,” vertelde Hayden.

dit stond op racesport.nl

*O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

Hayden wist zelfs ruim 1,1s van zijn tijd af te rijden en de Amerikaan is dan ook meer tevreden dan gisteren alhoewel het gat naar de snelste tijd nog wel groot blijft.

“Het ging vandaag een stuk makkelijker - we hebben meer dan een seconde van onze rondetijd afgehaald – maar het gat naar de snelste is nog steeds best groot. Ik had een probleem met vibraties en we hebben veel tijd besteed aan het verhelpen van dat probleem. We gaan de goede kant op en het is een kwestie van kleine stapjes. We hebben veel met de voorvork gedaan, een verandering van zitpositie en wat geprobeerd met de geometrie. Het is fijn om te zien dat de sfeer in het team zeer positief is, niet alleen tussen mij en Valentino maar ook met de technici. Ik ben niet blij dat het gat nog zo groot is maar het is nog vroeg,” vertelde Hayden.

Hij is Rossi de weg aan het wijzen zoals hij heeft verteld :9

Waarom heeft dit topic geen mooie OP? Dat verdient Nicky wel, mijns inziens.

aantal sites ;) waar je het een en ander kunt vinden :Y :Y

http://www.nickyhayden.com/index.cfm/p/home

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicky-Hayden-From-OWB-to-MotoGP/50081707119?ref=ts

Twitter / Account opgeschort

hierbij een aantal van de foto's hier in het topic ..

kan echter zijn profiel gegevens niet kopieren van zijn site

newworldorder2.jpg

hayden-rossi-wallaper-assen-290607.jpg

n514876_Lorenzo.Hayden.slideshow.jpg

*O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
Jammerlollielikker.jpg

NH.jpg

:P }) :]
img]http://resources.motogp.com/files/images/xy/2010/MotoGP/n516705_Hayden.Stoner_1.original.jpg~[/img]

heerlijk ellebogen werk }) }) }) })

Hay-Edw.jpg

Met dank aan Sports *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

29b128p.jpg

25jcdif.jpg

2mi57w8.jpg

95u62q.jpg

2qa362v.jpg

2h4f8ki.jpg

2cgitk9.jpg

foto's van het topic zal ik ook nog wel even verzamelen en knippen en plakken en in deze post zetten

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan