Streetblade from Spain

8 aug 2007
Hello *O* :

I want to thank for this forum, that I have been following for a long time from the anonymity and of which I have seen works very, very IMPRESSIVE!!! :} :} :}

I want to request pardon by the language… but I do not speak English, I use the translator of the PC and equal pardon is not understood to me….

I present/display my project to you in a series of photos, since if I must write ..... the panic enters to me :X !!!!

Let us begin with a good base :]

The material…

Let us begin thoroughly with a revision :Y

Installation handlebars:

Installation cables accelerating and engages the clutch

Installation nose light:

some attachments for the cable

change of light bulbs by of more power

We cleared the washer to him to a H4 light bulb, so that between in the light

to make the form of the suspension bar

and we put tape to him not to line the bar

and to mount :]

Until soon friends and a greeting :W

thank you very much

Dominator, I believe that we have a seemed taste, when it finishes hanging the photos your to understand ;)

This week will try to hang more photos of the project

In the end I decide to mount an inverted front suspension and radial brake.

First it was to take measurement, to see that suspension was the most indicated… in the end was the one of Honda CBR600RR 2006

To file triple, the top of the blockade direction of the chassis, to be able to use the blockade

fighterfan It pardons, but I do not understand what you mean to you, I have serious problems with the language :X :X .

You can ask it of another way, to see if I understand it?

Thanks and pardon.

Zooooo verschrikkelijk irritant als je in Spanje aan het werk bent en geen van die flapdrollen fatsoenlijk Engels praat....

Nou komen ze hier ook nog op het forum |(

Nice bike though!!

bjorn, net alsof de mensen hier op dit forum allemaal fatsoenlijk engels kunnen, no offence voor iedereen, maar soms zie ik echt blunders en giga schrijffouten van nederlandstalige mensen. Wat kan je verwachten, dat iedereen Engels spreekt?

Verder heb ik geen probleem met jou hoor :) ;)

Zooooo verschrikkelijk irritant als je in Spanje aan het werk bent en geen van die flapdrollen fatsoenlijk Engels praat....

Nou komen ze hier ook nog op het forum |(

Nice bike though!!
I'll translate...

I find it very anoying that when I was working in Spain, none of the locals (in Barcelona..) speak any English. And now that I'm back in Holland, they start showing up on the forum as well....

(Don't take this to serious, its always nice to see other projects!!)

I'll translate...

I find it very anoying that when I was working in Spain, none of the locals (in Barcelona..) speak any English. And now that I'm back in Holland, they start showing up on the forum as well....

(Don't take this to serious, its always nice to see other projects!!)
the pot blames that to the kettle he black sees :+ babelfish :}

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan