Z750 - Z1000 UK meet (Augustus)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Milenko

MF veteraan
28 mei 2007
Beste Zetters.....

In navolging van onze NL - UK meet in BE staat er weer een een meeting in het verschiet....alleen ditmaal in de UK

Zaterdag 7 en zondag 8-8-2010 is er een Zedoc get together/BBQ!!! Deze zal gehouden worden bij het Flag Cafe in North Yorkshire

Zondag op de dag zal er eerst rustig ontbeten worden en vertrekken we daarna in convoy naar Whitby of Scarborough om daar een terrasje te pakken.

Er zijn diverse opties mogelijk, de prijs ter plaatse voor de BBQ en overnachting ( LET OP!! IN EIGEN TENT! )zal ongeveer uitkomen op 15 pond per persoon.

Zelf ben ik nog aan het rond kijken of er in de buurt een Bed & Breakfast zit dit omdat ik alles behalve fan ben van kremperen kamperen, maar gezien de data zit ik er zeer aan te twijfelen of ik niet alleen een rugzak meeneem.

Het is mijn bedoeling om vrijdagavond de pond te pakken van Rotterdam - Hull ( 21:00u vertrek en 09:00u aankomst ) op het gemakkie van Hull naar North Yorkshire ( Uurtje á uurtje anderhalf sturen ) te rijden om daar ons bij het gezelschap te voegen.....om vervolgens een avondje mee te maken die we waarschijnlijk nooit gaan vergeten....

Zondags even uitbrakken om vervolgens met de gehele groep te gaan touren om vervolgens een terrasje te pakken.

Na dit geheel weer rustig naar Hull ( wederom uurtje á uurtje anderhalf sturen ) om vervolgens de pond weer terug te nemen richting Rotterdam ( 21:00u vertrek en 09:00u aankomst )

Hier even een kleine opsomming van het geheel.

Vrijdag 6-8-2010 21:00u vertrek Nederland
Maandag 9-8-2010 09:00u aankomst Nederland

Prijs per persoon retour met de ferry komt uit op ongeveer 350 euro....

Bij meerdere aanmeldingen ga ik contact zoeken met P&O om te kijken of er iets aan de prijs gedaan kan worden.....

Graag hoor ik van jullie of er animo is.

Laatst bewerkt:
hmmm dat zie ik wel zitten, hou ook niet van kamperen dus even kijken voor bed & breakfast.

btw met 25kw op de Z kan ik wel meekomen toch?

hmmm dat zie ik wel zitten, hou ook niet van kamperen dus even kijken voor bed & breakfast.

btw met 25kw op de Z kan ik wel meekomen toch?

Als je een beetje kan rijden lijkt me dat geen probleem, maar hou er wel rekening mee dat dit een korte maar redelijke prijzige vakantie is.

Hier even een knipsel van onze Engelse vrienden.....

The Zedoc get together ,, or should i call it the AGM ;D

anyway the arrangement is as follows :

Friday 6th August
Saturday 7th August
Sunday 8th August

I have got 2 days of camping booked at the FLAG cafe the friday night and the saturday night, the reason i have gone for the weekender this time is for the members down south they can arrive anytime friday and make a little weekend of it!!! ;D ;D.

The event will go as follows:
Friday: Poeple arrive during day/night we have supper in the cafe and if you get there early enough we can have a run over to helmesley over the yorkshire TT ( as it known )during the friday ( if anyone is up for it ) if not we stay in the cafe and get a few vodka's down our necks. ready for the saturday.

we will be having 2 mass ride outs over the weekend the first being on saturday and over to scarborough or sherburn ( the vote on the friday night will decide this) and back, this will happen in the morning so we can get something to eat while we are there.

the second will be on the sunday and that will be over to whitby ( the whistlestop cafe ) about lunch time after we have all had a breakfast and packed our tents ( more like a see ya next year ride)

On the saturday night there will be pie & peas served along with a band so that we can get a load of cheap drink down our necks and dance the night away. :-[ :-[ :-[

we have kept the prices down again this year as we are hoping for a big turnout as this will only work if there is a big turn out. I need you to confirm to me VIA PM that you will be there and the closing date will be the 1st july 2010 as there will preperation for the numbers, i.e the owner at the Flag Cafe has to get food in and beer in and as there is only us ( Zedoc ) doing events there, if he has any alcohol left over he is unable to sell it before its sell by date.. I hope you understand.

The price for the weekend will be £12.00 per person this includes 2 nights of camping ( and for teedee's benefit, thats not wearing your pink shirt and prouncing round in stilleto's ;) ), a pie and pee's supper on the saturday night and the band.

I really would like you to confirm to me ASAP if you are coming and then i will send you a PM with my Paypal address so that you can pay. Tickets will be given on the gate when arriving these will be to hang on your tent ( so that the security know you are a member of zedoc and have payed ) and also to claim your dinner...

Last years event seen about 20 of us there and was a great success so i am hoping there will be at least 50 this year.. dont forget i have a pro photographer coming to take pics of our bikes and also to take pics of us riding our bike ( moving shots ) and to be honest he probably wont charge us for the shots unless you want them on a cd.

lets see if we can have the biggest gathering of Zeds in the country for the ride out either on the saturday or the sunday. the pictures will be great..ooops i almost forgot there will be tea, coffee and all the usual cafe food and drink serverd all day and night.

ooo dat klinkt interesant, alleen 600 - 700 eu vind ik een beetje te gek :P

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan