GSX-R1100 "CAFERACER"

Nikolay

MF'er
11 okt 2008
Hi all....!!
You can find my first project here.....it was Kawasaki ZX-10....I tried to built this bike for friend, who can not invent something interesting from his oldest bike!))) Unfortunately, he decided to stop building.....no money - no work !)))
Now....I start to build motorcycle for myself!!!! It will be realy OLD SCHOOL bike with parts from our days.
I had invented designe, then I bought some parts and I start to build it.
I've added some picture....

i've Installed swing )))
However I encountered a problem....shocker is not connect with frame ))) On the next week I will try to make new brackets for suspension.....
Yes....Bike will be like as the rendering!!!
some photo....

coool i like caferacers more than streetfighters, so i hope u keep the clipons mate!
i see u have the same kind of trouble that i have building in that swingarm and shock....
i hope u have no isseus with the chain and sprocket alignment.

Good luck!

Laatst bewerkt:
was made a new axis for the swinger ......))
Nut axis similar to the bonnet axis.

left side

right side

Got a curious question; where are you from, Nikolay? :P

Project ideas look like I could've come up with 'em :+

Keep up the good work; you got me as a follower :W

Because I've found only two forums where Guys are building streetfighters.
motor-forum.nl and customfighters.com......maybe i get some interesting boards from you. ))))

Because I've found only two forums where Guys are building streetfighters.
motor-forum.nl and customfighters.com......maybe i get some interesting boards from you. ))))
That right? Only two!? :?

Not really into Streetfighters myself, but with a project like this you're bound to get some attention from loads of enthusiasts who'd love to help you along :) :Y

I tried to make 3d models "part of frame - subframe - bracket for subframe".

I followed the ZX10. That was looking promising, I guess that this will be something special as well.

Added to my favourits!

my first project KAWASAKI ZX-10......Yes, it was realy unusual project))). May be in future I will buy friend's ZX-10 and to try to finish this bike.....Now, he doesn't sell his bike to me (((

this is bike in the such condition now

Laatst bewerkt:
Nice project ! looks promising.

Why would you machine that rear linkage if you can just buy something like this.
Rod ends - GIKL..-PB
Then you just need to make a connecting rod on a lathe with a left and right-hand thread.

(you need to copy - paste the entire line into your browser, the link isn't complete.)

Laatst bewerkt:
dogbone will have left and right-hand thread....)) on friday I must get it.....Yeeee!!!!!

what does it mean???)))
Scheffers has built a reputation of building really exceptional bikes and your new project kind of reminds me of his work :P

He means you've got style, good designs, great drawing, you're handsome, smart, sweet, etc. Just like me.
... and now it all seems to have gone to Scheffers' head _O-

@Scheffers

Last time I'm complementing you in front of someone who can't read Dutch :+

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan