Wintertesten 2010-2011

Kun je meteen zien dat deze mannen uit het goede 'racehout' gesneden zijn!
Man wat kunnen die mensen sturen zeg!, vooral Iannone..

Kunnen meerdere mensen nog iets van leren die op minbikes rondracen..

EDIT*:
Ik heb over dit onderwerp een betere website gevonden met verslag en foto's:
20 Jaar PASINI MPR

Laatst bewerkt:
Stuart Easton to replace Chris Vermeulen in Kawasaki SBK test at Sepang

Apparently Paul Bird of PBM Kawasaki doesn’t believe that Chris Vermeulen will still not be fit enough to test the new 2011 Ninja in next month’s four day test in Sepang, because he’s already arranged to have Stuart Easton to replace the still ailing Aussi.

Vermeulen has been out of racing action since July, when he pulled out of the WSBK championship to undergo extensive knee surgery, but had expected to be in shape to get his first taste of the ZX-10R at Sepang.

“Chris has been off his feet for 20 weeks and there is no point in having a rider who is only 80 per cent when it comes to testing. Stuart will ride with Tom (Sykes) and Joan (Lascorz) so we will have a full three-man team out there. Plus it’s also a thank you to Stuart for his Macau win with the team.”

Easton won the Macau GP last month for the third consecutive time.

macau_gp_2010_main_586.jpg

bron: twowheelsblog

Laatst bewerkt:
Lascorz 'riding a blinder' says Kawasaki boss Bird

Lascorz is impressing team boss Paul Bird

Factory WSB Kawsaki team boss Paul Bird says that new signing Joan Lascorz is riding a blinder on the ZX-10R during testing, putting in the fastest laps the team has ever seen at the Spanish Almeria track.

Lascorz, who has been promoted from World Supersport to partner Tom Sykes and Chris Vermeulen in the squad, isn't yet fully fit after his Silverstone crash but Bird is seriously impressed with his testing speed.

"He was riding a blinder at Almeria and his laps were the fastest we've seen. He is still not 100 per cent fit and was doing ten laps stints because of iut but I was impressed by his times," said Bird, speaking to bikesportnews.com this morning.

"When he is fully fit he is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I am happy we have him in the team and it makes us an even stronger prospect for the 2011 season."

bron: bikesportnews

@t iedereen.

Prettige feestdagen en en gelukkig 2011!! Dat we maar mogen hopen op een mooi race seizoen.

3112195763_04da6c2581_o.jpg

Gabor Talmacsi to test Kawasaki ZX-10R at Sepang

Gabor Talmacsi may be at a crossroads in his career, but not wanting to leave any stone unturned and despite revealing that the World Superbike championship is hardly known in his native Hungary.

Talmacsi is still deep in talks with Pedercini, and has decided to give superbikes ago, pending a test with the Kawasaki ZX-10R. The Hungarian rider will be joining the platoon of Kawasaki superbike and superstock riders (Tom Sykes, Joan Lascorz, Chris Vermeluen, Stuart Easton, Katsuaki Fujiwara, Roberto Rolfo, Marco Bussolotti, Leandro Mercado and Bryan Staring, who’ll all be at the Malaysian track from January 10th to 14th.

According to Lucio Pedercini, Talmacsi asked to join the test session at Sepang in order to get the feel of a 1000cc 4-stroke superbike on track, as his previous experiences with a four-stroke has only been with a Moto2, before deciding if his future, wanting to be sure that he could also be competitive in this category.

Wijze keuze van Talmácsi. Ook bij hem beginnen de jaren te tellen, en in een dergelijk groot veld als dat van de Moto 2, ging het toch meermaals om uitschieters dan een continue top vijf prestatie. Gezien Kawasaki's plannen voor het nieuwe seizoen, is dit misschien wel de ideale uitgangspositie voor de Hongaar op dit moment.

Ik ben benieuwd, en wens hem dan ook het beste toe! Mochten we Gábor terugzien in het WSBK, dan zal ik mijn Hongaarse vlag in April al naar Assen moeten meenemen. ;)

Hoop echt dat Gabor een plekje kan bemachtigen bij Perdicini Kawasaki. kawa is goed bezig om een goede machine in 2011 neer te zeten :Y

Hier effe een citaat uit het bericht van racesport.nl:

"Er komt komende week een groene tsunami over het circuit van Sepang want Talmacsi zal zich dan voegen bij World Superbike rijders Tom Sykes, Chris Vermeulen, Joan Lascorz en Roberto Rolfo terwijl daarnaast ook testrijder Katsuaki Fujiwara en EK Superstock rijders Marco Bussolotti, Leandro Mercado en Bryan Staring in actie zullen komen."

Ik begrijp het niet helemaal. Ook stuart easton zou testen toch?
Maar damn wat een test rijder :} Go kawa [thumps up]

Laatst bewerkt:
Hoop echt dat Gabor een plekje kan bemachtigen bij Perdicini Kawasaki. kawa is goed bezig om een goede machine in 2011 neer te zeten :Y

Hier effe een citaat uit het bericht van racesport.nl:

"Er komt komende week een groene tsunami over het circuit van Sepang want Talmacsi zal zich dan voegen bij World Superbike rijders Tom Sykes, Chris Vermeulen, Joan Lascorz en Roberto Rolfo terwijl daarnaast ook testrijder Katsuaki Fujiwara en EK Superstock rijders Marco Bussolotti, Leandro Mercado en Bryan Staring in actie zullen komen."

Ik begrijp het niet helemaal. Ook stuart easton zou testen toch?
Maar damn wat een test rijder :} Go kawa [thumps up]

Stuart Easton gaat ook mee..is een bedankje voor de Macau GP overwinning.

Chris Vermeulen finally back on his Kawasaki

Chris Vermeulen has made it and is finally back on his Kawasaki superbike. The Australian after being out of action following his knee reconstruction surgery six months ago, had his first taste of the Ninja ZX-10R that he’ll be using this 2011 season

Kawasaki brought a platoon of riders to Sepang for the four day test, and while team mates Tom Sykes and Joan Lascorz, were learning the track and finding base set-ups, Vermeulen who already knows the Malaysian circuit from his MotoGP days, just concentrated riding and getting rid of the rust. Here’s what he had to say:

“I eased into it today and only did a limited number of laps, over three separate runs. I stopped before lunch today and then the rains came later in the afternoon, but we will go out again tomorrow. The new bike feels really good. The last bike I rode around Sepang was a GP machine, so to be impressed with this motorbike already shows it is a very good start. All the guys have done a great job in developing it. I was happy to come away with that positive impression, even after a relatively short number of laps so far. Right now I cannot quite bend my knee enough when going round right hand corners, but my knee has improved a lot over the last couple of weeks. Everything in the recovery of my knee is going to plan, and in fact I am quite a bit ahead of what the doctors expected. My muscle growth is good, particularly considering I have only been walking for three weeks.”

Kawasaki testing continues on Tuesday with a break on Wednesday, to resume Thursday and Friday.

Tom Sykes met monteurs:
kawa_02.jpg

Voorraad banden:
kawa_03.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Bedankt voor de foto's van Talmácsi, Dani! :) Je aandeel in dit topic is weer van zeer grote waarde! :}

Éljen Talmá! Hajrá! :)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan