MotoGP Spanje 07.11.2010 Valencia

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

AppiePappie

MF veteraan
24 jul 2008
OP komt nog.......de info die ik altijd gebruik van de MotoGP site is down ofzo.....gaat goed komen :)

even_geduld.gif

Laatst bewerkt:
Ik zeg Checa 1, Crutchlow 2 (rijdt ipv Spies) en... En... Uhhh... De rest gaat onderuit! :+)

Hoop dat Spies weer een beetje mee kan komen met zijn enkel, hij wil er voor gaan dus ben benieuwd , hij is altijd snel op Valencia zowel WSBK als vorig jaar Motogp 2009

rossi gaat zijn laatste race op yamaha winnen..... :Y :} :9

Bij 3 droge trainingen zal het mij niets verbazen dat we een "leuk" gevecht gaan zien tussen Rossi, Lorenzo en Pedrosa.
Ik verwacht aankomende race helaas niet veel van Stoner, geen idee waarom wellicht dat hij ongeschonden op de Honda wil klimmen dinsdag.

Bij 3 droge trainingen zal het mij niets verbazen dat we een "leuk" gevecht gaan zien tussen Rossi, Lorenzo en Pedrosa.
Ik verwacht aankomende race helaas niet veel van Stoner, geen idee waarom wellicht dat hij ongeschonden op de Honda wil klimmen dinsdag.

ik denk dat het nog iets te vroeg is voor pedrobot.maar podium zie ik wel in de mogelijkheden.

Ik gok op Rossi maar hoop op een verrassing van Pedrosa. Dit is wel "zijn" circuit....
Maakt me eigenlijks niks uit, zou het ook mooi vinden als Rossi zijn Yamaha-carrière met een vette winst kan afsluiten.

Gokje:

1. Rossi
2. Pedrosa
3. Hayden of Simoncelli (hoop ik)

1. Kenan Sofuoglu
2. Simon
3. De Angelis

1. Marquez *O*
2. Espargaro
3. Smith

Pfff alweer de laatste race van 2010... wat is het weer snel gegaan.

Al kan ik niet wachten tot Valencia, de test after, IRTA en maart 2011!!!

Btw. Rossi kan op Valencia nog 2de worden, mits Pedrosa niet heel goed eindigt en Rossi de race wint. Al ligt de 3de plek in het WK meer voor de hand gezien Pedrosa er alles aan zal doen om op het podium te komen.

Laatst bewerkt:
het minste wat Pedrosa verdient is dan nog de 2de plek.

uiteindelijk is de blessure op een erg vervelend moment gekomen met 5 races in 6 weken :(
dinsdag begint 2011 :)

race:
1. Rossi
2. Stoner
3. Pedrosa

1. Sofuoglu, zo agressief die man, super om te zien.
2. Ianonne
3. Elias

1. Terol
2. Marquez
3. Smith

MotoGP: Honda gets 'One Heart' Logo

Honda HRC has picked up a new sponsor for the final race of the season and for 2011 (it looks like Livio Suppo has been doing something else besides poaching Casey Stoner from Ducati and infighting with Alberto Puig) that will appear on the Honda factory fairings and Dani Pedrosa’s and Andrea Dovizioso leathers on Friday morning at Valencia.

“One Heart” is the tag line of the new logo that will appear on the RC212V’s and on the front and right arms of the rider’s leathers and belongs to Honda’s joint venture operating company in Indonesia, called Astra Honda.

Honda already holds a 46% market share in Indonesia and the company plans to increase motorcycle production in this important market to four million machines by the end of next year.

MotoGP: Honda gets 'One Heart' Logo

Honda HRC has picked up a new sponsor for the final race of the season and for 2011 (it looks like Livio Suppo has been doing something else besides poaching Casey Stoner from Ducati and infighting with Alberto Puig) that will appear on the Honda factory fairings and Dani Pedrosa’s and Andrea Dovizioso leathers on Friday morning at Valencia.

“One Heart” is the tag line of the new logo that will appear on the RC212V’s and on the front and right arms of the rider’s leathers and belongs to Honda’s joint venture operating company in Indonesia, called Astra Honda.

Honda already holds a 46% market share in Indonesia and the company plans to increase motorcycle production in this important market to four million machines by the end of next year.

Even aan toe voegen ;)

RC212V_OneHEART.jpg

Ben Spies may plan to have post season surgery on his ankle

Ben Spies is going to grit his teeth and will be racing at Valencia this weekend and you can bet that he’ll be testing the factory Yamaha M1 for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday, but he’s thinks that he may have to undergo surgery on his left ankle as soon as the MotoGP season is over and the test ban goes into effect.

The Yamaha Tech3 rider crashed out on the sighting lap at Estoril before heading to the grid line-up, dislocating his ankle and aggravating his previous injury that he first picked up during the third round at Le Mans and then at the Silverstone GP.

“The injury has not affected me in a lot of races this season, but if I had not been racing I probably would have had the surgery to fix it,” Spies said. “Now I’ve just got understand what happens at Valencia this week, and if I stay for the test or if I have surgery the day I get home. I might even have to take more time to diagnose something - there is definitely something wrong. The surgery would be for the ligament,” he said. “The x-rays shows there is no sign of a fracture now, which is good, but ligaments and tendons can be worse. Something is definitely not right but I can’t speculate and my intention is to go to Valencia and race and then decide what to do.”

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan