Gipro DS gear indicator probleem Fireblade 2005

GlennSP2

MF'er
18 mei 2007
Hoevenen, België
Hey allemaal !

Ik heb zonet een Gipro DS gear indicator gekocht voor op mn Fireblade van 2005, maar hij werkt niet...
Het probleem is hetvolgende:
Ik heb de stekker aangesloten zoals beschreven staat in de handleiding, dus op de rode 4-polige stekker nabij de ECU.
Vervolgens wanneer ik de moto start, begint de gipro van 6 naar 1 af te tellen, zoals beschreven staat in de handleiding.
Maar dan zou "1" moeten knipperen om de 1e versnelling aan te leren, maar dat doet hij niet.
Op het display blijft "F" knipperen, dit zowel bij ingeschakeld contact en niet draaiende motor als bij draaiende motor.
Op het internet heb ik nog mensen gevonden met hetzelfde probleem, maar heb geen concrete oplossing gevonden.

Kan iemand mij hiermee helpen??

Bedankt alvast !

Zit de stekker er echt helemaal goed in? Controleer eens of er niet een pinnetje uit de stekker naar achter geschoven is...

Je zou hem nog eens kunnen proberen te resetten.

Reset
If some gears are not indicated correctly, reset the unit and setup it up again.
If you have a SpeedoHealer (or other speedometer calibrator) and you change the calibration factor, probably you have to reset the GIpro and set it up again.
Cut off the power of the unit 6 times in a row, while the GIpro display is counting up and shows 3, 4 or 5.
On most bikes, you can power on/off the display by flipping the engine RUN switch on/off.
Otherwise, you can do this by cycling the ignition key 6 times (have the RUN switch off).
On the next power up, the display will count backwards (6 to 1).
The memory is clear now and you can perform the Setup procedure.

Laatst bewerkt:
It works FLAWLESSLY!!! No problems using a speedo healer V4 from Healtech and their DS series indicator. Just make sure you use the test connector to the right of the ECU( ecu NON harness side). Don't use the test connector to the left side of ECU, the indicator will cycle at turn on then blink a "F" only, won't read gear. I had to look up the diagram on the PDF Kawi manual this site kindly allows us to download.
The directions stated 3 very important things...One, that a tre(seperate timing TRE) will not allow the GiPro DS indicator to work at all causing malfunctions that can not be overcome. Two, a speedo healer "may" cause incorrect/faulty gear readings in which case there is a procedure to manually make the GiPro indicator "LEARN" the gears. And thirdly, that there are 2 test diagnostic connectors on the bike and only 1 of them lets the indicator function properly.
My speedo healer V4 DOES NOT adversely affect the gear indicator at all, WHEW. I originally hooked up to the incorrect diagnostic connector and gear indicator would cycle at start up then flash a "F". I thought that meant "factory mode" like HealTech instructions call the preset setting. Nope, I used the wrong connector. Wrong connector is the connector on the left side of bike/clutch handle side. I had to dig for the other one as I have a crap load of wiring and relays for nitrous,pc3,solenoids,etc. It should be laying right next to the ECU on right side. I had relocated it awhile back and couldn't remember where I hid it.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan