Jorge Lorenzo deel 5;Time to tame the Desmo

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laatst bewerkt:
Oke, ik geef het goeie voorbeeld met een tegeltje ;)

[afbeelding]
Zo lust ik er nog wel een...

Laatst bewerkt:
Dear Herr George,

My name is Klaus and I am the Statistik-Manager for Matthias.

I have been asked to share my findings with you after the first round. Which you will remember because it was very dark and there was much sand and many riders in front of you.

Matthias does not like to see so many riders in front of you. But he likes numbers. All of us Germans like numbers. So I give him numbers and he pats my head.

So achtung, bitte…

In 2011, when the man you refer to as the Yellow Puta debuted on the Ducati – which was still mainly Italian and really quite Scheisse – he finished 16.4 seconds behind our favourite-ever not-German, Herr Casey Stoner.

This year, you debuted on the 2017 Ducati, which we have spent a lot of time, effort and German expertise turning into an Audi so that it works properly – and even spoke to Herr Stoner about it at length.

And then you managed to finish 20.5 seconds off the winner, Herr Maverick Vinales, who has never ridden his new bike either.

Also, in In 2011 there were 13 seconds separating you on your Yamaha from Herr Rossi on our Ducati at Qatar.

Now, in 2017, there were 18.6 seconds separating Herr Rossi on his Yamaha from you on our Ducati at Qatar.

You are literally going backwards. It’s making Matthias a little bit crazy.

Herr Rossi scored 139 points in his debut year on our bike and was the highest placed Ducati at the end of that season.

You currently have five points, Herr George. Five.

If you hold your left hand up to your face that is the number of fingers you have…oops, pardon. No, hold up your right hand instead. I believe that has the correct amount of fingers.

Kind regards,

Klaus
Statistik-Manager
VW
Wolfsburg, Deutschland.

"My name is Klaus and I am the Statistik-Manager"
(Sorry ik kon het niet laten)

Dear Herr George,

My name is Klaus and I am the Statistik-Manager for Matthias.

I have been asked to share my findings with you after the first round. Which you will remember because it was very dark and there was much sand and many riders in front of you.

Matthias does not like to see so many riders in front of you. But he likes numbers. All of us Germans like numbers. So I give him numbers and he pats my head.

So achtung, bitte…

In 2011, when the man you refer to as the Yellow Puta debuted on the Ducati – which was still mainly Italian and really quite Scheisse – he finished 16.4 seconds behind our favourite-ever not-German, Herr Casey Stoner.

This year, you debuted on the 2017 Ducati, which we have spent a lot of time, effort and German expertise turning into an Audi so that it works properly – and even spoke to Herr Stoner about it at length.

And then you managed to finish 20.5 seconds off the winner, Herr Maverick Vinales, who has never ridden his new bike either.

Also, in In 2011 there were 13 seconds separating you on your Yamaha from Herr Rossi on our Ducati at Qatar.

Now, in 2017, there were 18.6 seconds separating Herr Rossi on his Yamaha from you on our Ducati at Qatar.

You are literally going backwards. It’s making Matthias a little bit crazy.

Herr Rossi scored 139 points in his debut year on our bike and was the highest placed Ducati at the end of that season.

You currently have five points, Herr George. Five.

If you hold your left hand up to your face that is the number of fingers you have…oops, pardon. No, hold up your right hand instead. I believe that has the correct amount of fingers.

Kind regards,

Klaus
Statistik-Manager
VW
Wolfsburg, Deutschland.

"My name is Klaus and I am the Statistik-Manager"
(Sorry ik kon het niet laten)
_O- Schitterend

Was een heul andere Ducati in 2011,daar had Jlo makkelijk mee gewonnen destijds O-)
Beetje zoals Cal elke wedstrijd makkelijk had kunnen winnen als hij geen rare lampjes op zijn dashboard kreeg? (waarschijnlijk gewoon zn toerental-indicatie maargoed, op die leeftijd kan je wat kippig worden natuurlijk...ohnee wacht, hij ziet er gewoon oud en afgeleefd uit maar dat is hij helemaal niet...) O-)

Jorge Lorenzo may leave the Ducati team later this year, the Spanish press reported.
Ducati Consider Lorenzo Resignation – The information comes after the bad performances of Jorge Lorenzo with Ducati. The highest ranked place the rider had on the grid was 18th in the championship with five points and is the worst man to compete with a Ducati motorcycle this year, being beaten even by all satellite riders, from Reale Avintia Racing (Hector Barberá, Loris Baz) , The Pull & Bear Aspar Team (Karel Abraham and Alvaro Bautista) and the OCTO Pramac Racing men (Scott Redding and Danilo Petrucci).
The news report that Jorge Lorenzo, despite the words of encouragement of Gigi Dall’Igna, general manager of the team, is in the sights of the anger Ducati leaders. The performance this year and the way he reacted after falling on the first corner at the Termas de Río Hondo, pushing the Desmosedici to the ground, already in the gravel, did not fall well in the bosom of the Italians.
The big problem is the adaptation of the #99 to the Italian motorcycle. Dovizioso, his team-mate with the same machine was fast and in good shape in Qatar … but he has far more experience with the Desmosedici, while Lorenzo has a long way to go with his new GP17.
Farewell Jorge Lorenzo is the option the Spanish newspaper are predicting, but it is certain that this would imply the payment of a damn compensation to the Mallorcan. Still this means that this is an option still on the table.
The 11th place in Qatar and the fall in Argentina left, put the Ducati racing team on the verge of a nervous breakdown. The plan would be to wait three or four months to see how the Spanish evolves. If the results continue in this way, Ducati can even advance with the dismissal of the 2015 champion, having already elected Casey Stoner as a great substitute.
If the departure of the Spaniard from Ducati looks unlikely, Stoner’s full-time entry into the team seems almost impossible.
In any case, one thing is certain: Lorenzo’s performance at the Ducati has defrauded expectations.

bron:

Volkomen uit de duim gezogen,zelfs Italianen hebben meer geduld _O-
Omkegelen van de duc is wel een puntje. O-)
Ik wacht nog ff met de aanschaf :+

"having already elected Casey Stoner as a great substitute" _O- _O-

(Ok, ze geven wel toe dat dit niet kan/zal gebeuren)

Laatst bewerkt:
Er zal heus wel wat spelen bij Ducati, dat kan niet anders. 15 miljoen voor een mental
breakdown live broadcast :X

Rossi zal zich kapot lachen O-)

Lekker gedaan, Jorge! Hoop dat hij hier uit kan putten. Eerste fabrieks Ducati, dat zal 'm goed doen. :)

Ik was vooral blij omdat hij er zelf blij van was; niks zo vervelend om sporters zo verwend te zien als ze niet nummero 1 zijn en daar niet mee om kunnen gaan. De prestatie telt, daarna de positie. Als KTM top tien rijdt is dat bijvoorbeeld knapper dan yamaha.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan