Motorstalling in Utrecht (Gezocht)

14 feb 2017
Hi guys,

I am looking for a motorcycle parking spot in Utrecht, in or around Zuilen (max 5 km radius).

I have a Yamaha FZ8 fazer.

It can be a spot in your car (or unused) garage, or sharing a motorcycle storage box at one of the companies (like ALLSAFE or shurgard).

Must-have:
+Free/unrestricted access 24/7
+Clean
+No humidity/moss
+Unlimited rental time

Nice-to-have:
+Heating/airco
+Lockers for equipment/accessories

I am very much interested in renting a car garage to share with others. I think we can fit 3-4 motorcycles in a spacious car garage that costs around 100E p/month. If you are also seriously interested, please contact me to discuss and look around for options!

Cheers

Hey there. I didn't find any garage yet, I am storing it at a box at ALLSAFE.

If you are still interested we can find a car garage and rent it. It will probably be anything between 75-120 EUR p/month and then we can share that.

Let me know!

Hey, have you found anything suitable yet? I'm in Lombok and looking for alternatives to having it parked in the street. If it would be 40 a 50 euros a month I would be interested!

I found a shared (indoor carpark at the end of the Amsterdamsestraatweg. its located at the Hermannus elconiusstraat. The parking space is quite small but sufficent. It is shared thought, i think there are 2 spots left :) Other than motorcycles there are a few cars an some bikes.

and cheap enough, €45 a month. bring good locks though, i chained my bike to my roommates bike O-)

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan