Does a Honda CB600f 2004 front brake disc fit a Honda CB600f 2005?

Cloud23

Rookie
17 jul 2020
Hi all,

the title says it. I'm looking for a used right front brake disc for my Honda CB600f 2005. I cannot find a used one from the same as my model but I found a few options from older/new models. Does anyone know if a brake disc from any other model will fit my bike?

Cheers
Claudia

Hi all,

the title says it. I'm looking for a used right front brake disc for my Honda CB600f 2005. I cannot find a used one from the same as my model but I found a few options from older/new models. Does anyone know if a brake disc from any other model will fit my bike?

Cheers
Claudia

It should if the model is the same, but why would you want to buy secondhand for about the most important part of your bike?

Is there a specific reason you are posting in English btw? This is a Dutch/Flemish oriented forum.

Check the parts number of your discs for your Honda, you could check those numbers on CMS.nl.
And compare the numbers with other model Honda's. If a secondhand disc isn't warped, and still within it's factory specifications, there is no problem at all. Do you live in the Netherlands by the way? There are some businesses here who deal in secondhand parts, they could help you out too.

Check the parts number of your discs for your Honda, you could check those numbers on CMS.nl.
And compare the numbers with other model Honda's. If a secondhand disc isn't warped, and still within it's factory specifications, there is no problem at all. Do you live in the Netherlands by the way? There are some businesses here who deal in secondhand parts, they could help you out too.
thank you for this helpful answer! I will check the website. Yes I live in Amsterdam, do you know any businesses that sell second hand parts for Hondas?

Hi, check this topic, it is full with e-mail adresses for used parts, for most japanese motorcycles. Almost every shop is mentioned there.
I hope you will find your disc there, good luck!

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan