Het grote BSB/Real Road Racing Top Deel 3

Thanks. En relaxen doe ik altijd met goede motorsport op de buis! Ik had idd wel iets gevonden over BBC NI. Ik hou de bekende nieuwssites en programmeringen van de tv zenders wel in de gaten tegen de tijd dat ze er gaan racen.

Tijdens de races NW ulster ect kun je via bbc ni de live stream bekijken erg gaaf.
incl altijd sfeer verhogend.....ook al gebeurt weinig zoals afgelopen jaar op de NW

ik had het ook gelezen en zit steeds te wachten :')
Hij zit ons dood te maken met een blije mus, wat road racen betreft dan. Die Michael haha.

"Like to thank craig at craigs motorcycles for the deal with new off road bike that will be used for the stunts that will be attempting in the near future."

Tijdens de races NW ulster ect kun je via bbc ni de live stream bekijken erg gaaf.
incl altijd sfeer verhogend.....ook al gebeurt weinig zoals afgelopen jaar op de NW
Thanks, mocht ik buiten de IOM TT om op TV niks van de road races vinden, streampje aanzetten dus!

Hij zit ons dood te maken met een blije mus, wat road racen betreft dan. Die Michael haha.

"Like to thank craig at craigs motorcycles for the deal with new off road bike that will be used for the stunts that will be attempting in the near future."
haha wel een goede :P

Maar de test op de bmw was wel echt geloof ik, benieuwd wat daar uit is gekomen
het zou gaan om WSBK spec fietsen dus daar zal toch wel genoeg power inzitten O-) :)

Ja ja...De BMW deal is er!

Michael Dunlop confirms 2014 plans with BMW

It’s been 75 years since George Meier gave BMW victory in the feature class at the mecca of international road racing in the Senior TT in 1939, but Dunlop believes he can end the long wait after confirming he will continue in the sport in 2014 following a deal with the Bavarian company to ride a specially-built BMW S1000RR.

The 24-year-old’s split from Neil Tuxworth’s Honda team in November sparked fevered speculation over his next move, with Dunlop eventually taking to social media outlet Facebook to reveal he was considering a break from motorcycle racing.

Nonetheless, the statement did little to subdue the tidal wave of rumours surrounding the Ballymoney man’s future and if anything the interest in his plans became even more frenzied.

On Tuesday, though, the seven-time Isle of Man TT winner officially announced for the first time that he will be back on the grid this season and provided details of his tie-up with BMW as a factory rider for the North West 200, TT, Ulster Grand Prix and Macau Grand Prix.

Dunlop told the News Letter: “It’s good to finally get something sorted. Like I said before, I wasn’t planning on doing anything this year and I stand by what I said – I would only decide to come back with the right package.

“BMW has put that package together and it’s something totally new for me. I’m happy with their commitment to me and it’s good to get the announcement out there because I was sick of all the nonsense people were talking.

“This puts an end to all the talk now and I can get on with it,” he added.

“BMW have been really open with me and the Superbike will be built around me and only me. Everything is being done to suit me and they will give me anything I need – they want to see me win and they’re behind me one hundred per cent.

“They are more than willing to work with me to make sure the bike is totally right for the job and I’ve got full factory support behind me.”

Dunlop will ride the German Superbike in the official BMW Motorrad livery with Support from Stuart Hicken of Hawk Racing/Buildbase BMW, although the Superstock S1000RR HP4 will run in his own MD Racing colours.

He will choose a Supersport machine of his own choice, which will again be entered under the MD Racing banner, and retains his close-knit team of supporters and loyal sponsors.

“I’m on a massive high at the moment and I’m probably more determined this year to set my stall out and show people what I can do,” Dunlop said.

“BMW are confident that I’m a winning package and I have confidence in them to give me the bike I need. We’ve got something good together. I’m willing to take a chance and there’s probably no-one out there at all who would take a bit of a gamble like this after winning four TTs last year, because obviously it’s a bit of an unknown quantity for me.

“But this has given me a new lease of life and more fire in my stomach to race a brand new motorbike that has never really been tested around the TT. This has added a bit of spice to the challenge and if I can pull it off this year then it will make it all the more sweeter.”

AU1140066.jpg

1863846076.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Ja ja...De BMW deal is er!

Michael Dunlop confirms 2014 plans with BMW

It’s been 75 years since George Meier gave BMW victory in the feature class at the mecca of international road racing in the Senior TT in 1939, but Dunlop believes he can end the long wait after confirming he will continue in the sport in 2014 following a deal with the Bavarian company to ride a specially-built BMW S1000RR.

The 24-year-old’s split from Neil Tuxworth’s Honda team in November sparked fevered speculation over his next move, with Dunlop eventually taking to social media outlet Facebook to reveal he was considering a break from motorcycle racing.

Nonetheless, the statement did little to subdue the tidal wave of rumours surrounding the Ballymoney man’s future and if anything the interest in his plans became even more frenzied.

On Tuesday, though, the seven-time Isle of Man TT winner officially announced for the first time that he will be back on the grid this season and provided details of his tie-up with BMW as a factory rider for the North West 200, TT, Ulster Grand Prix and Macau Grand Prix.

Dunlop told the News Letter: “It’s good to finally get something sorted. Like I said before, I wasn’t planning on doing anything this year and I stand by what I said – I would only decide to come back with the right package.

“BMW has put that package together and it’s something totally new for me. I’m happy with their commitment to me and it’s good to get the announcement out there because I was sick of all the nonsense people were talking.

“This puts an end to all the talk now and I can get on with it,” he added.

“BMW have been really open with me and the Superbike will be built around me and only me. Everything is being done to suit me and they will give me anything I need – they want to see me win and they’re behind me one hundred per cent.

“They are more than willing to work with me to make sure the bike is totally right for the job and I’ve got full factory support behind me.”

Dunlop will ride the German Superbike in the official BMW Motorrad livery with Support from Stuart Hicken of Hawk Racing/Buildbase BMW, although the Superstock S1000RR HP4 will run in his own MD Racing colours.

He will choose a Supersport machine of his own choice, which will again be entered under the MD Racing banner, and retains his close-knit team of supporters and loyal sponsors.

“I’m on a massive high at the moment and I’m probably more determined this year to set my stall out and show people what I can do,” Dunlop said.

“BMW are confident that I’m a winning package and I have confidence in them to give me the bike I need. We’ve got something good together. I’m willing to take a chance and there’s probably no-one out there at all who would take a bit of a gamble like this after winning four TTs last year, because obviously it’s a bit of an unknown quantity for me.

“But this has given me a new lease of life and more fire in my stomach to race a brand new motorbike that has never really been tested around the TT. This has added a bit of spice to the challenge and if I can pull it off this year then it will make it all the more sweeter.”

[afbeelding]

[afbeelding]

booooh gast het lef :D

wordt een mooi seizoen *O* *O* *O* *O* :} :} :} :}

en mooi om te lezen dat ie zijn uitdagings gevoel terug heeft ..

Laatst bewerkt:
booooh gast het lef :D

wordt een mooi seizoen *O* *O* *O* *O* :} :} :} :}

en mooi om te lezen dat ie zijn uitdagings gevoel terug heeft ..

Dunlop vs. McGuinness - Book your seats for the title fight of the year!

Dear iomtt Fan

It's going to be like nothing you've ever seen before: two heavyweight contenders going toe-to-toe for the honour of being 'King of the Mountain' in 2014. With seven TT victories to his name Michael 'Maverick' Dunlop is far from being a 'wet behind the ears' whippersnapper yet he's going to need all his commitment and determination if he wants to unseat the 'Morecambe Missile' from the throne. John McGuinness has an awesome tally of 20 victories on the infamous Isle of Man TT Mountain Course and, at forty-one years of age, he's more determined than ever to add to the score.

After months of speculation we finally know what Dunlop's secret weapon is: a top-spec BMW S1000RR and full factory backing. Even in standard road going trim the BMW is a fearsome weapon. Its inline four-cylinder, 999cc motor chucks out 193bhp at 13,000 rpm and its capable of well over 185mph. And that's before BMW's top engineers have 'breathed' over it to make a machine capable of challenging John McGuinness and the all-conquering Honda Fireblade (updated for this year and even more potent).

THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!

Dunlop vs. McGuinness - Book your seats for the title fight of the year!

Dear iomtt Fan

It's going to be like nothing you've ever seen before: two heavyweight contenders going toe-to-toe for the honour of being 'King of the Mountain' in 2014. With seven TT victories to his name Michael 'Maverick' Dunlop is far from being a 'wet behind the ears' whippersnapper yet he's going to need all his commitment and determination if he wants to unseat the 'Morecambe Missile' from the throne. John McGuinness has an awesome tally of 20 victories on the infamous Isle of Man TT Mountain Course and, at forty-one years of age, he's more determined than ever to add to the score.

After months of speculation we finally know what Dunlop's secret weapon is: a top-spec BMW S1000RR and full factory backing. Even in standard road going trim the BMW is a fearsome weapon. Its inline four-cylinder, 999cc motor chucks out 193bhp at 13,000 rpm and its capable of well over 185mph. And that's before BMW's top engineers have 'breathed' over it to make a machine capable of challenging John McGuinness and the all-conquering Honda Fireblade (updated for this year and even more potent).

THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!

Beetje jammer dat de Grand stand tickets al laaaangggggggggggggggggg uit verkocht zijn

Beetje jammer dat de Grand stand tickets al laaaangggggggggggggggggg uit verkocht zijn

Als je elke dag even een bezoekje aan de grand stand brengt,kan je vaak nog wel eens een kaartje scoren.
Zeker voor de eerste dagen,voor de senior is het vaak wat lastiger.
Is me in 2009 wel gelukt toen,maar viel niet mee. :N

Edit: En voor 2012 kon je voor de senior met gemak aan grand stand tickets komen.

Laatst bewerkt:
Zo, weekend. Ik ga nog maar eens nagenieten van de IoM TT races van dit jaar. Heb door drukte eigenlijk nog zo goed als niets kunnen zien daarvan in 2013, dus dit weekend maar eens verandering in brengen. :)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan