250cc sterk genoeg?

Je hebt gelijk:

Laatste bezoek:donderdag 03 januari 2008 21:14 (13 uren en 16 minuten geleden)

:P

Ik heb een mailnotificatie voor o.a. dit topic. Niet dat ik nog iets toe te voegen heb verder, maar ik blijf wel graag op de hoogte.

Trouwens mag er van mij rustig een slotje op, alles is toch al gezegd en het onderwerp leent zich niet echt voor een doorlopend gesprek.

Zeker niet, een mening is niet goed of fout.

In de loop van de geschiedenis zijn er van tijd tot tijd wel eens mensen geweest met foute meningen...je hebt zoiets als universele waarden...
Maar nu on-topic...het bovenstaande is niet van toepassing op hoe mensen hun hobby willen beleven...

Zo het hele topic gelezen.... man man wat heb ik met ongeloof die 37 paginas zitten doorspitten....
Hoezo confabuleren... _O- _O-

Ik heb een mailnotificatie voor o.a. dit topic. Niet dat ik nog iets toe te voegen heb verder, maar ik blijf wel graag op de hoogte.

Trouwens mag er van mij rustig een slotje op, alles is toch al gezegd en het onderwerp leent zich niet echt voor een doorlopend gesprek.
Wat is een mailnotificatie?

Dan kun je volgens mij aangeven dat bij reacties in dit topic je een berichtje krijgt..
Maar dat weet ik voor de verandering eens niet zeker en weet Ty beter!

CR500 Drag Bike:

cr500-r-side1.jpg

I guess a little background about me is in order first with regards to my proficiency level and personality in order to help you understand the content of this page. I have loved motorcycles as long as I can remember. I started riding when I was four or five around 1967. I learned on a borrowed a Suzuki 90 and then my parents bought me a Honda Z50. In 1977 I was fifteen and my parents put together a Kawasaki KE90 from a couple of non-running ones. At seventeen I bought my first motorcycle, a 1976 RD400, with my own hard earned money. In 1979 and I started racing dirt bikes on a used 1974? Yamaha YZ250. I loved the fact that money alone was not what won MX races, that it was mainly based on physical ability and skill especially in the lower classes. A good rider on a old bike could win. At some point I got good enough I needed new MX bikes to be competitive. I advanced to be a winning intermediate or slow to midpack semi-pro racer and even won the 1986-87 250B TSCEC (Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit). My first new motorcycle was a 1982 Yamaha YZ125. For the next 15 years or so I went through many YZ's, CR's and KX's as well as street bikes among which were RD400, 350's, RD250's and a CB900.

I worked in two cycle shops in the mid 1980's through 1992 in my hometown and became a Certified Honda Motorcycle mechanic about 1988. I was certified for Polaris PWC's, ATV's and Kawasaki certified for Hi Performance Jet-Ski's.

I have worked in the computer industry since 1992 and was certified for Windows NT. I also went back to school in 2000 and received my AA degree from Cisco Jr. College in 2003. I was accepted to the University of Texas Austin for Mechanical Engineering in 2003. I moved, enrolled and attended class for one week before I had to give it up, for now. I had just had a total knee replacement, the fourth and fifth in a series of knee operations, in the summer of 2004 and I was just not physically and financially recovered yet, I'm still not but I'm getting there. I was forced to abandon UT and move back to Abilene, TX. where I am now try to get back on track doing something I have always loved, working on and riding motorcycles!

And now what hopefully brought you to this page in the first place. Please keep in mind I have much more time than money, can you relate?
Zoveel ervaring op een 125 cc, dat lijkt me wel een goede basis. _O- ;)

http://www.abilenetexas.net/cr500/cr500.htm

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan