Amsterdam - MFA deel 37: Okay stop, Wheelietime!

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
ik ga het volgende week nog eens proberen, het is toch wat kort dag voor sommigen
vandaag al even het motorblok schoongeblazen, dat hielp al wat

iemand zin om morgen een ritje te doen?

ik heb wel behoefte aan wat ouderwetse MFA gezelligheid met wat oude bekenden

GVD dat zou toch stiekem wel leuk zijn!!
Moet iemand wel n motor te leen hebben hahahaha of ik moet met de cabrio mee rijden lol

Denk eind dit jaar/begin volgend jaar weer een motor regelen :)
Eerst ff thuis n verbouwing doen iig...

:W

Sinds 1 jaar terug op de motor na 8 jaar pauze. Maar al 11 jaar weg uit regio Amsterdam :(

Zie toch nog 3 bekende namen in het topic, hoe alles veranderd! Bankstellen, kinderen, sodeju :+

Heyy anyone in Amsterdam that loves trouble shooting bikes and wants to help this gal to figure out what's wrong with my bike? I got my first bike this year and have been maintaining it myself but now it's a bit beyond my skills. Hoping to find help here before I have to go to a garage.
I have a Honda CB600F 2005. It has 47 000km and I bought it a few months ago at 40 000km. As far as I know it had a big service before I bought it, including new brake pads, chain etc.
I changed the brake fluid a few months ago. In the beginning it was fine but now more and more the whole bike is shaking and it does not feel like strong breaking when I use the front brakes. It felt spongy, so last night I bled the brakes and got rid of the air in the system. That made the breaking quality better but now you can feel it much clearer that the break lever is moving back and forth when I'm breaking and the whole bike is shaking too.
I ride it every day to commute to Leiden, so I think it's important to have working brakes: D

Heyy anyone in Amsterdam that loves trouble shooting bikes and wants to help this gal to figure out what's wrong with my bike? I got my first bike this year and have been maintaining it myself but now it's a bit beyond my skills. Hoping to find help here before I have to go to a garage.
I have a Honda CB600F 2005. It has 47 000km and I bought it a few months ago at 40 000km. As far as I know it had a big service before I bought it, including new brake pads, chain etc.
I changed the brake fluid a few months ago. In the beginning it was fine but now more and more the whole bike is shaking and it does not feel like strong breaking when I use the front brakes. It felt spongy, so last night I bled the brakes and got rid of the air in the system. That made the breaking quality better but now you can feel it much clearer that the break lever is moving back and forth when I'm breaking and the whole bike is shaking too.
I ride it every day to commute to Leiden, so I think it's important to have working brakes: D
Hello, and welcome,

As you can tell by the lack of posts, this thread is pretty much dead. Even a lockdown could not revive it. So don't expect any response soon. I won't be able to help you, unfortunately. You could send @MasterTommy a private message. He is a bike mechanic, perhaps he can help you.

i've been a CBR600F rider for quit some time, did all the maintenance myself... you could drop by if ya like! but just with your description i can't promise i can fix it, but I can take a look tho! nevertheless you could always drop by any bike garage in the neighbourhood ;)

En dan opeens…. Heb je toch weer n motor :)

Bijlagen

• 11A825A1-E6E4-43EB-AAD8-D2F99CAF5026.jpeg
    11A825A1-E6E4-43EB-AAD8-D2F99CAF5026.jpeg
    334 KB · Weergaven: 19
Hallo allemaal , Voor de mensen die hier al even komen: Ik kreeg net via via te horen dat !nZ
ane ( Bryan) er niet meer is.
Hij was een ex-collega van een collega van mij. Dus we hadden een gezamelijke kennis.

De ziekte met de grote K. o.a. slokdarm met uitzaaiingen ... 31/7/2021 heeft hij er voor gekozen om er mee op te houden.

Wel het laatste jaar nog allerlei toffe dingen gedaan ,waaronder getrouwd , to go out with a bang!

Ik had graag wat leuks gepost. '(

RIP Bryan , bedankt voor de mooie ritjes en het pimpen van mijn toenmalige ride....

!nZanE

Laatst bewerkt:
all, nieuw deeltje!
Laten we r weer nieuw leven in blazen :)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan