Any bikers in Zwolle???

jon-fzs1000

Rookie
18 jul 2010
Hi,

I'm an english guy (28) living in Zwolle, looking for some cool guys to go riding with...

I got a Yamaha FZS1000

Drop me an email if ya intrested

Cheers

Jon

jon-fzs1000

Rookie
18 jul 2010
ha ha !!

just realise how my advert could be mis understood!!
Purely intrested in meeting some new people and talking bikes!!

Are there weekly meetings around Zwolle??

Jon

Laatst bewerkt:

Ted

MF veteraan
5 sep 2003
Zwolle (Overijssel)
Bezoek site
Are there weekly meetings around Zwolle??
well, in the previous mentionned Scheuren in de omgeving Zwolle deel 23: Fun in the SUN! *D , there are many meetings discussed, but more in a sense of "who's gonna ride tonight" , more than 2 days ahead is considered as long term planning , which is not used there ;) , just as there are no regular departure times or something like that.
The main focus is on sportbikes there.

Since it is normally a dutch spoken forum, and there is a lot of posting besides the "when will we ride"-postings, i can understand that it will be somewhat difficult to read and understand everything there. However, should you post there, and ask to be warned whenever there will be a ride, it just might be that you will receive a message in time.

Personally i'm more of a reader there than one who actually rides with them, i rather ride in Germany and belgium.

Laatst bewerkt:

ArvidWillem

MF veteraan
24 aug 2005
Amsterdam
just drop a message in that topic asking them to meet you somewhere... im sure on a sunny sunday lots of people like to go...