• Hoi Bezoeker, we hebben weer iets nieuws voor je, de MF Marktplaats! Test deze nieuwe functionaliteit en laat weten wat je er van vindt. Kijk hier voor meer informatie.

Aprilia falcofighter

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
Hi everybody... this is my first post on this forum.... I´ve been looking what you´ve been doing with your bikes now for quite some while.... and i have to say UUAUUUU... :D

I apologize because i don´t speak any other language then english..... I hope also someone else on this forum does...

so here`s some pictuere of my baby from EU-Slovenija (not Slovakia :) )

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
yes... a live in Slovenija... bike was imported from Italy because it is so rare...

( welll if someone wanted they could have bought the fighter kit for original falco, but it was very expensive )

My mod are curently in progres... I will post new pictures as soon as i make them.... but in general i plan to make it more agresive... lowering the front mask, instaling lower handlearms, rasing and mabey new rear... then i plan to airbrush it....

maybe it isn´t as radical as you guys do it, but still.... :)

off topic: .nl stands fo nedherland????

IceKing

MF veteraan
23 feb 2004
Roosendaal
yes... a live in Slovenija... bike was imported from Italy because it is so rare...

( welll if someone wanted they could have bought the fighter kit for original falco, but it was very expensive )

My mod are curently in progres... I will post new pictures as soon as i make them.... but in general i plan to make it more agresive... lowering the front mask, instaling lower handlearms, rasing and mabey new rear... then i plan to airbrush it....

maybe it isn´t as radical as you guys do it, but still.... :)

off topic: .nl stands fo nedherland????
I really like the frame from your bike. Are you going to airbrush the bike yourself?

btw: NL= NetherLands.

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
tudi tebi doberdan.... :D i live almost in the capital- Ljubljana .. and yes i am going to airbrush it myself..... it would be sad if, with my profesion, i wouldn´t. but only fuel-tank and rear plastic....

but hummmm...instead of actualy modding my bike i am still fully active... i´ve already made 9000km from summer... :P it yust doesn´t want to snow, so i could get on with it....

oh... but i´ve made some progress... today i´ve made (along with my friend) an EPROM programator :P so now i could program my own fuel scheme... we´ve tested it and it is fuly operational... grr

Scrammy

MF veteraan
7 jun 2004
Almere
tudi tebi doberdan.... :D i live almost in the capital- Ljubljana .. and yes i am going to airbrush it myself..... it would be sad if, with my profesion, i wouldn´t. but only fuel-tank and rear plastic....

but hummmm...instead of actualy modding my bike i am still fully active... i´ve already made 9000km from summer... :P it yust doesn´t want to snow, so i could get on with it....

oh... but i´ve made some progress... today i´ve made (along with my friend) an EPROM programator :P so now i could program my own fuel scheme... we´ve tested it and it is fuly operational... grr
doberdan=good day=goedendag

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
i ment any other langage beside slovenian... he he he

nice falco on that link..... it has a tuono mask......

in my moto there are:
V2 996ccm, 60deg engine with 140+hp (original 118)
moded comp
new efi; eprom
carbonfibre muflers-termignioni
carbonfibre rearseat cover
carbonfibre chain cover
raised handlebar
and aluminium body that is shown on pictuers...

Laatst bewerkt:

WASPY

MF veteraan
13 dec 2006
Waar mijn huis woont
i ment any other langage beside slovenian... he he he

nice falco on that link..... it has a tuono mask......

in my moto there are:
V2 996ccm, 60deg engine with 140+hp (original 118)
moded comp
new efi; eprom
carbonfibre muflers-termignioni
carbonfibre rearseat cover
carbonfibre chain cover
raised handlebar
and aluminium body that is shown on pictuers...
Yeah thats what I thought :Y So are coming over here for the MegaMeeting :Y If U leave now U can make it on time :+ 18-05-2008

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
i hardly hope that i˙ll make it.... but probabily next year.... i hope.... :)

do tell more about this mega meeting.... where it is and so.....

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
year or two ago i was snifing with google and came across this site.... and since then i´ve been reguraly visiting... It˙s yost an awsome site.....

one of my favorites here is Projectje SP1R :)

i would very mch build my own bike-frame and everything.... bu the law here iss yust stupid... our guverment is yust moronic... like for example: if you replace your carpet in the car with alu-carpet you have to pay for certification that is all but cheap....
(i don´t know how to explain.... its like a peace of paper that says that the car is still fitt to drive)

isn´t that moronic???

and it˙s like that for everything... :(((((

maybe i˙ll move in with you guys in nl....:P

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
hello... i have been absent now for quite some while... but made some progres on my bike... i have lowerd the front mask, replaced handlebars and made some visual repairs... (ande made about 400km today :)

will post some pictuers tomorrow...

Laatst bewerkt:

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
i am very sory... a had been very busy and away from my computer.... i will try to post some pictures tonight...
the kit came with the bike that was imported from Italy... but i didn´t like the bike as it was, so
i´ve modded it a bit... modifications are minimal but it looks so more beautifull to me...

you will see on the pictures... (tonight i hope)

AadmanZ

MF veteraan
29 dec 2003
Haarlem
The bike looks very nice :}

Where did you buy this Aprilia standard kit? I'am looking for some parts for my Falco.

[afbeelding]
It is a kit made by road racing in Italy, same guy that made the first Monster together with Tamburini.. Unfortunately the company went bust last year. I would suggest to try Ebay, but finding the stuff separately is going to be tricky.

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
hi there... after long time i am back again.... a made some progress with the bike.... but still have a long way to go (...short on time)...

PS. happy holidays....

Tidje

MF veteraan
5 sep 2004
nijverdal
Bezoek site
Hi Dean, you have a nice set of wheels I must say. I like the scene where it´s in, it suite´s the bike 8-) A friend of mine used to ride one. Great bike, but a big accident finished it for good-O- What are mod plans?

Laatst bewerkt: