Aprilia falcofighter

dean211

Rookie
7 mrt 2008
Hi everybody... this is my first post on this forum.... I´ve been looking what you´ve been doing with your bikes now for quite some while.... and i have to say UUAUUUU... :D

I apologize because i don´t speak any other language then english..... I hope also someone else on this forum does...

so here`s some pictuere of my baby from EU-Slovenija (not Slovakia :) )

dsc00034r158.jpg

dsc00039r15b.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
yes... a live in Slovenija... bike was imported from Italy because it is so rare...

( welll if someone wanted they could have bought the fighter kit for original falco, but it was very expensive )

My mod are curently in progres... I will post new pictures as soon as i make them.... but in general i plan to make it more agresive... lowering the front mask, instaling lower handlearms, rasing and mabey new rear... then i plan to airbrush it....

maybe it isn´t as radical as you guys do it, but still.... :)

off topic: .nl stands fo nedherland????

yes... a live in Slovenija... bike was imported from Italy because it is so rare...

( welll if someone wanted they could have bought the fighter kit for original falco, but it was very expensive )

My mod are curently in progres... I will post new pictures as soon as i make them.... but in general i plan to make it more agresive... lowering the front mask, instaling lower handlearms, rasing and mabey new rear... then i plan to airbrush it....

maybe it isn´t as radical as you guys do it, but still.... :)

off topic: .nl stands fo nedherland????
I really like the frame from your bike. Are you going to airbrush the bike yourself?

btw: NL= NetherLands.

Laatst bewerkt:
tudi tebi doberdan.... :D i live almost in the capital- Ljubljana .. and yes i am going to airbrush it myself..... it would be sad if, with my profesion, i wouldn´t. but only fuel-tank and rear plastic....

but hummmm...instead of actualy modding my bike i am still fully active... i´ve already made 9000km from summer... :P it yust doesn´t want to snow, so i could get on with it....

oh... but i´ve made some progress... today i´ve made (along with my friend) an EPROM programator :P so now i could program my own fuel scheme... we´ve tested it and it is fuly operational... grr

tudi tebi doberdan.... :D i live almost in the capital- Ljubljana .. and yes i am going to airbrush it myself..... it would be sad if, with my profesion, i wouldn´t. but only fuel-tank and rear plastic....

but hummmm...instead of actualy modding my bike i am still fully active... i´ve already made 9000km from summer... :P it yust doesn´t want to snow, so i could get on with it....

oh... but i´ve made some progress... today i´ve made (along with my friend) an EPROM programator :P so now i could program my own fuel scheme... we´ve tested it and it is fuly operational... grr

doberdan=good day=goedendag

Laatst bewerkt:
i ment any other langage beside slovenian... he he he

nice falco on that link..... it has a tuono mask......

in my moto there are:
V2 996ccm, 60deg engine with 140+hp (original 118)
moded comp
new efi; eprom
carbonfibre muflers-termignioni
carbonfibre rearseat cover
carbonfibre chain cover
raised handlebar
and aluminium body that is shown on pictuers...

Laatst bewerkt:
i ment any other langage beside slovenian... he he he

nice falco on that link..... it has a tuono mask......

in my moto there are:
V2 996ccm, 60deg engine with 140+hp (original 118)
moded comp
new efi; eprom
carbonfibre muflers-termignioni
carbonfibre rearseat cover
carbonfibre chain cover
raised handlebar
and aluminium body that is shown on pictuers...
Yeah thats what I thought :Y So are coming over here for the MegaMeeting :Y If U leave now U can make it on time :+ 18-05-2008

Laatst bewerkt:
i hardly hope that i˙ll make it.... but probabily next year.... i hope.... :)

do tell more about this mega meeting.... where it is and so.....

year or two ago i was snifing with google and came across this site.... and since then i´ve been reguraly visiting... It˙s yost an awsome site.....

one of my favorites here is Projectje SP1R :)

i would very mch build my own bike-frame and everything.... bu the law here iss yust stupid... our guverment is yust moronic... like for example: if you replace your carpet in the car with alu-carpet you have to pay for certification that is all but cheap....
(i don´t know how to explain.... its like a peace of paper that says that the car is still fitt to drive)

isn´t that moronic???

and it˙s like that for everything... :(((((

maybe i˙ll move in with you guys in nl....:P

Laatst bewerkt:
hello... i have been absent now for quite some while... but made some progres on my bike... i have lowerd the front mask, replaced handlebars and made some visual repairs... (ande made about 400km today :)

will post some pictuers tomorrow...

Laatst bewerkt:
The bike looks very nice :}

Where did you buy this Aprilia standard kit? I'am looking for some parts for my Falco.

full

i am very sory... a had been very busy and away from my computer.... i will try to post some pictures tonight...
the kit came with the bike that was imported from Italy... but i didn´t like the bike as it was, so
i´ve modded it a bit... modifications are minimal but it looks so more beautifull to me...

you will see on the pictures... (tonight i hope)

The bike looks very nice :}

Where did you buy this Aprilia standard kit? I'am looking for some parts for my Falco.

[afbeelding]
It is a kit made by road racing in Italy, same guy that made the first Monster together with Tamburini.. Unfortunately the company went bust last year. I would suggest to try Ebay, but finding the stuff separately is going to be tricky.

hi there... after long time i am back again.... a made some progress with the bike.... but still have a long way to go (...short on time)...

PS. happy holidays....

Hi Dean, you have a nice set of wheels I must say. I like the scene where it´s in, it suite´s the bike 8-) A friend of mine used to ride one. Great bike, but a big accident finished it for good-O- What are mod plans?
full

Laatst bewerkt:
don't be modest,this bike deserves a bigger picture ;)

wallpaper-falco-dean.jpg

keep up the good work

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan