Bende internet oplichters opgepakt

Ik hoop het...

Goede agenten dan. Hierzo (in Rotterdam) enkel maar agenten en rechercheurs getroffen die oplichting afdoen als 'civiele zaak' en weigerden aangifte op te nemen.
En dan ging het niet over poging tot.

Het moeilijke aan dat soort zaken is dat de civiele zaken soms absoluut civiel zijn.... maar als blijkt dat er een stelselmatigheid in civiele zaken tegenover 1 en dezelfde persoon komen het langzaamaan toch steeds strafrechterlijker word.

Het kan dus zijn dat jou zaak idd civielrechtelijk is, terwijl als je een week later komt je zaak civielrechelijk is geworden omdat er dan al 12 mensen met dezelfde zaak tegenover dezelfde persoon zijn geweest.

En soms interpreteert de ene verbalisant iets op een andere manier als een andere.

Laatst bewerkt:
Let op, tactiek is gewijzigd van de negeriaantjes. Ze vechten nu in Irak :z
Ik probeer mijn auto te verkopen en zulke lieden reageren erop :Z

Hello Sir ,

I want to inform you that I will buy your car cash and carry, but I have proposal for you which will change our destiny forever. My introduction is that I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you. On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD. Which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my suffering as a soldier here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey , where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stockfish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meagre and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorist to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed personnel and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured car site where i can be sure that the person is real. I believe i can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further enquiries when i am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account.

So if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not.16.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my dream. I hope i am been fair on this deal.

Regards,
Captain Alex Sidney

Laatst bewerkt:
what de fuck.

deze heeft wel een hele grote fantasie:D hahaha, mooi is dat.

hoe zouden ze je proberen te naaien?
dat snap ik alleen niet helemaal.

what de fuck.

deze heeft wel een hele grote fantasie:D hahaha, mooi is dat.

hoe zouden ze je proberen te naaien?
dat snap ik alleen niet helemaal.

Ik gok er op dat ergens in het hele traject er geld over gemaakt moet worden...

foto%20vest%20im%20from%20holland%20achterkant.jpg

:P

Heel simpel: ze zeggen, dat jij een rekening moet gaan openen op een door hun gekozen bank. De eerste betaling a EUR x,xxx moet van jou vandaan komen om de transactie te verhullen.

Hello Sir ,

I want to inform you that I will.

Regards,
Captain Alex Sidney

Als iemand mij zo'n verhaal stuurt gewoon om te zeggen dat hij binnenkort een auto nodig heeft en het geld ervoor heeft, zou ik hem een carrièremove naar scenarioschrijver voorstellen. :Y Maar dan moet hij wel eerst een cusrus Engels volgen :X

Laatst bewerkt:
Ik zou terugmailen...

------
Geachte Capitein Alex Sidney,

Sorry, maar ik wil graag op uw aanbod ingaan, alleen is er een probleem.
Allereerst laat ik mezelf voorstellen. Ik ben van het Nigeriaanse koningshuis en mijn rijk heeft problemen. Ik ben nu op zakenreis door de hele wereld.
Mijn kleine Rijk vecht nu ook tegen Irak. Tijdens een aanval op Irak is mijn financieel adviseur vermoord door een bomaanslag. Zijn dood betekende dat ik mijn financien niet kan beheren.
Hierdoor heb ik geen geld meer om mijn email te controleren op een beveiligde netwerk. Tot overmaat van ramp is mijn mobiel is opgegeten door mijn persoonlijke olifant, dus contact is alleen mogelijk via post of deze email.
Als u $............. (vul in) naar dit adres/bankrekening (vul in) stuurt. Dan kunnen we meteen over gaan op uw transactie. Mocht dit goed gaan dan neem ik uw aan als mijn nieuwe adviseur en zal er een rijk en vruchtbaar leven in een van mijn paleizen u te wachten staan.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Prins Ali Ali Shoarmi Heft Viel Vleesie

--------

Ik zou terugmailen...

------

Allereerst laat ik mezelf voorstellen. Ik ben van het Nigeriaanse koningshuis en mijn rijk heeft problemen. Ik ben nu op zakenreis door de hele wereld.
Mijn kleine Rijk vecht nu ook tegen Irak. Tijdens een aanval op Irak is mijn financieel adviseur vermoord door een bomaanslag. Zijn dood betekende dat ik mijn financien niet kan beheren.
Hierdoor heb ik geen geld meer om mijn email te controleren op een beveiligde netwerk. Tot overmaat van ramp is mijn mobiel is opgegeten door mijn persoonlijke olifant, dus contact is alleen mogelijk via post of deze email.
Als u $............. (vul in) naar dit adres/bankrekening (vul in) stuurt. Dan kunnen we meteen over gaan op uw transactie. Mocht dit goed gaan dan neem ik uw aan als mijn nieuwe adviseur en zal er een rijk en vruchtbaar leven in een van mijn paleizen u te wachten staan.

Met vriendelijke groet,

--------
Hier is over nagedacht :X

Hello Sir ,

I want to inform you that I will buy your car cash and carry, but I have proposal for you which will change our destiny forever.

*knip*

Regards,
Captain Alex Sidney

Hallo Captain Alex,

Ik ben Piet en somsj Keesj (hangt af van wie ikke oplicht),

Iek wille wete jij kopuh die auto, of jij kopuh die auto niet? Iesj mooije auto, met 4 hele wielen en niet ene sterretje in raam. Die auto toevallig staat ien Iraq, jij hebbe nu gene probleme met vervoer van auto. Jij gewoon maak over bedrag van 15.000 dollar, iek niet inhalig, iek kan makkelijk krijge 20.000 dollar voor die mooije auto eejjj...

Jij mij late wete jij akkoord met die mooije deal. Is echt goeije auto hè... O-)

Vriendelijke groet,

Piet en somsj Keesj

a%20car%20bombed.jpg

Ik zou terugmailen...

------

*knip*
Met vriendelijke groet,
--------

Nigeria is een republiek :9

Edit: OH ja... en het blijkt dat Prins Ali Ali Shoarmi Heft Viel Vleesie niet bestaat.

Ik heb al een tijdje geleden iets dergelijks gekregen.
Lees en vermaak je.

FROM MR SAIKOU ADAMAH
ACCOUNTS / OPERATION DEPARTMENT,IN
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVORE(IVORY COAST)
TELEPHONE:+2255075498551257
EMAIL:xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.fr

MY DEAR,

I KNOW THAT THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS SURPRISE , I AM LOOK FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER , TO CLIAM THIS MONEY SINCE YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME WITH THE OWNER ,IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (USD 9MILLION DOLLARS) FROM OUR BANK,I HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK YOU TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON WHO WILL BE CAPABLE FOR THIS IMPORTANT BUSINESS BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN EITHER NOW OR IN FUTURE.

I AM MR SAIKOU ADAMAH ,A STAFF IN ACCOUNTS/OPERATION DEPARTMENT OF A BANK IN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE(FOMER IVORY COAST).THERE IS AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THIS BANK IN 1996 AND SINCE 2003 NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN.

AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES,I DISCOVERED THAT IF I DO NOT REMIT THIS MONEY OUT URGENTLY IT WILL
BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING.

THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS ONE MR,MOHAMMED ZABIULLAH,A FOREIGNER AND THE MANAGER OF PETRO -TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES, A CHEMICAL ENGINEER BY PROFESSION AND SHE DIED SINCE 2003 PLANE CRASH THAT HAPPENED IN BENIN .NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT.

THE ACCOUNT HAS NO BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT.

THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 9MILLION DOLLARS).I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE OF THE NEED TO INVOLVE A FOREIGNER WITH A FOREIGN ACCOUNT AS BEING THE BENEFICIARY.

I WILL NEED YOUR EVERY CO-OPERATION TO MAKE THIS WORK FINE,BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT IS READY TO APPROVE THIS PAYMENT TO ANY FOREIGNER WHO HAS CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT AND WHICH I WILL GIVE TO YOU IMMEDIATEL YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO HANDLE SUCH AMOUNT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE AND TRUST WHAT I NEED AN HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MISTAKES.

WITH MY POSITION NOW IN THE OFFICE I CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH A RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH I THINK YOU CAN PROVIDE AND WITH AN ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING MY PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING.

I WILL DESTROY ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION
IMMEDIATELY WE RECIEVE THIS MONEY LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE. YOU CAN ALSO COME TO DISCUSS WITH ME FACE TO FACE AFTER WHICH I WILL MAKE THIS REMITTANCE IN YOUR PRESENCE AND TWO OF US WILL FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY AT LEAST TWO DAYS AHEAD OF THE MONEY GOING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WILL APPLY FOR MY LEAVE TO ENABLE ME GET A VISA IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE READY TO ACT AND RECEIVE THIS FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

KINDLY SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR DATE OF BRITH

I WILL USE MY POSITION AND INFLUENCE TO EFFECT LEGAL APPROVALS AND ONWARD TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.TRUST ME. AT THE CONCLUSION, YOU WILL BE HAVE 45% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT,45% WILL BE FOR ME, WHILE 10% WILL BE FOR EXPENSES BOTH PARTIES MIGHT HAVE INCURED DURING THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST REPLY AND YOUR TELEPHONE CALL WITH MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER BELOW.

YOURS TRULY,

FROM MR SAIKOU ADAMAH
DIRECT TEL LINE +22333507774981111127

En forummers, een gemiste kans op enkele miljoenen.
Ik ben overtuigt van niet.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan