circuit

bianculli 78

Rookie
24 sep 2004
rotterdam
hello everybody sorry my dutch is really bad so i continue in english! i just buy a suzuki gsxr 1100 '91 and i really try heu in circuit can somebody help my to find a circuit for free ride maybe we can go all toghether !!!

thank you but this is a school no? i just want to go to a circuit and just drive ! no school ! just for the fun is it posible in holland? or belgium?

thank you but this is a school no? i just want to go to a circuit and just drive ! no school ! just for the fun is it posible in holland? or belgium?
look for: vrij rijden => thats riding fot fun, no instructions or classes. Only the "racing rules" .

Vrij Rijden ( <= thi is what you want )       
      - Croix       => North of France      
      - Francorchamps => Belgium            
      - Magny Cours => ???            
      - Zolder => Belgium

Look at the left in the menu en click on " Circuits + Data "

you'll see the places I mentioned above and after every place you see the text: "       Beschikbare Data"
They'll give you date on which day there is the possibillity to ride.
When you see:- "vol", => no more places free
- "inschrijven": this means subscribe.

On the subsribe form you'll find
Onervaren Gevorderd Ervaren

First= no experiance
second= done some trackdays and all goes well :
third= experienced driver/racer ( you don't need to be a professional racer for this but it is the fastest group )

I hope you'll have enough info with this.
Otherwise => ask for more info.

rotterdam - assen: 222 km
-croix 333 km
-Zolder 169 km
- francorchamps 252 km
- Magny Cours : very far :+ => 700km

only one date left for this season: francorchamps 12th of octobre.

Laatst bewerkt:
so you are super thank you for all your explanation is perfect! leassen if you come by rotterdam come to my pianobar padrino haringfliet 96 www.padrino.tv it would be my pleasure to have you here. ciao

full

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan