De laatste loodjes, laatste test op Jerez

Wie o wie gaat hier met de snelste tijd aan de haal!!!!

• Lorenzo

Stemmen: 14 17,1%
  • Rossi

Stemmen: 22 26,8%
  • Pedrosa

Stemmen: 23 28,0%
  • Marquez

Stemmen: 21 25,6%
  • Bradl

Stemmen: 0 0,0%
  • Crutschlow

Stemmen: 1 1,2%
  • Bautista

• Divisiozo

• Smith

• Hayden

Stemmen: 1 1,2%

• Totaal aantal stemmers
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Jerez IRTA Test

Time 25 March 2013
18:00 Local time (GMT+2) Cloudy Cloudy Temperature 17°C (Air)
27°C (Track) Temperature 75% (Humidity)

full

Final Pre-Season Testing Concludes Successfully for Yamaha in Jerez

Jerez de la Frontera (Spain), 25th March 2013

A final day of complicated weather conditions restricting track action has signaled the end of pre-season testing for the MotoGP Championship at the Jerez de la Frontera Circuit in Spain.

Despite reduced track time because of the conditions, both Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo leave Jerez satisfied with the YZR-M1 package and feeling competitive as the first race of the 2013 season approaches.

Having climbed dramatically to the top of the timesheets yesterday for the first time in two years and sent a clear message that a new chapter had begun for him, Rossi put in another impressive ride this afternoon to leave the test second fastest in the combined times.

Reigning World Champion Lorenzo had kicked off the Jerez test as the fastest man before spending the next two days working on honing his skill at delivering unbeatable pace over distance. He leaves as the third fastest rider, less than two tenths of a second from his teammate in second and making it a Yamaha one, two, three in the combined times.

full

99 Valentino Rossi
2nd / 1.39.735 / 30 laps

“I’m so happy because at the end of today’s session we had some quite good conditions to make some laps in the dry and especially because for us it was very important to try the new chassis.

The feeling is generally ok; I was able to be competitive in difficult conditions and I also made good lap times with the used tyre. The new chassis has some good and bad points but I think I will start the season with the one I used yesterday and test this one again during the season.

I am happy about the test; I was competitive all three days so I am looking forward to going to Qatar.”

full

99 Jorge Lorenzo
4th / 1.40.105 / 42 laps

“We didn't think we would practice so much today because the weather was so bad but finally we had two hours to practice and improve some things on the bike.

I made a long run that I think was positive to understand the behaviour of the bike with old tyres. We are not the fastest but I think we are very consistent.

It’s been a positive test for us to gain some motivation after Austin; that was a difficult three days. It shows that every track is a different world so let’s see what happens in Qatar. There can be a lot of sand on the track there so we’ll see how it is.

Like every year you feel a little nervous at the beginning, it’s so important to start in a good way and get some points!”

Yamaha Factory Racing Wilco Zeelenberg
Team Manager

“It’s the last day of testing, finally in the last two hours we were able to go out and do what we came for and test the bike and new material we had available.

The situation wasn't perfect, there were still some damp patches but I think we have the information we need to be able to start in Qatar with the right stuff. We didn’t complete so many laps over the last three days but we are quite satisfied with the results.

One of Jorge’s strong points is consistency, yesterday he struggled to be able to find a constant pace but today he had that back and was good. We didn't pay too much attention to one hot lap, but looking at him I think he’s ready for Qatar.”

Yamaha Factory Racing Massimo Meregalli
Team Director

“Today we could ride for one and a half hours, in the afternoon. We couldn't get all the information we were looking for, but the results we got are enough to decide which path we will take to start the season in Qatar in ten days time.

The winter tests are now done, we have done a good job and we can start the season in the best way. We achieved most of our targets and we finished Jerez Test with Yamaha in the top three which means the package is really good. We are looking forward to Qatar and we are ready to fight.”

Test Times

1. Cal Crutchlow :} (GBR) Monster Yamaha Tech3 1'39.511
full

2. 46Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha Factory Racing 1'39.735
3. Stefan Bradl (GER) LCR Honda MotoGP 1'39.975
4. 99Jorge Lorenzo (SPA) Yamaha Factory Racing 1'40.105
5. Marc Marquez (SPA) Repsol Honda Team 1'40.130
6. Andrea Iannone (ITA) Pramac Racing Team 1'40.331
7. Nicky Hayden (USA) Ducati Team 1'40.370
8. Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) Ducati Team 1'40.516
9. Michele Pirro (ITA) Ducati Test Team 1'40.881
10. Randy De Puniet (FRA) Power Electronics Aspar 1'40.971
11. Bradley Smith (GBR) Monster Yamaha Tech3 1'41.134
12. Aleix Espargaro (SPA) Power Electronics Aspar 1'41.218
13. Claudio Corti (ITA) NGM Mobile Forward Racing 1'41.443
14. Hiroshi Aoyama (JPN) Avintia Blusens 1'41.772
15. Lukas Pesek (CZE) Came IodaRacing Project 1'41.791
16. Danilo Petrucci (ITA) Came Iodaracing Project 1'42.428
17. Michael Laverty (GBR) Paul Bird Motorsport 1'42.470
18. Bryan Staring (AUS) Go&Fun Honda Gresini 1'43.525
19. Michael Laverty (GBR) Paul Bird Motorsport 1'43.600
20. Lukas Pesek (CZE) Came IodaRacing Project 1'43.616
21. Colin Edwards (USA) NGM Mobile Forward Racing 1'56.281
22. Hector Barbera (SPA) Avintia Blusens 1'56.897

Full standings Full 2013 MotoGP Results

Circuit informations Circuit info

Technical Informations
Circuit Jerez
Location Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Length (m) 4423
Width (m) 11
Turns 13
Turns righ 8
Turns left 5
Pole position left
Jerez IRTA Test

Record Lap
Time 1'39.818
Rider V. Rossi
Bike Yamaha
Year 2009

Best Lap
Time 1'38.189
Rider J. Lorenzo
Bike Yamaha
Year 2008

2012 Results
1st J.Lorenzo (Yamaha): 50'49.046
2nd D.Pedrosa (Honda): +19.339
3rd N.Hayden (Ducati): +29.085

Yamaha Factory Racing
c/o Yamaha Motor Racing srl | Via Tinelli 67/69, 20050 Gerno di Lesmo (MI) Italy | yamahamotogp.com

If you are unable to view the contents of this email correctly, please, Click here.
You have been sent this email as a registered contact of www.yamahamotogp.com.
If you do not wish to receive these emails in future, please unsubscribe@yamahamotogp.com.

Laatst bewerkt:
de PE Aspar maar op een seconde, het is goed te zien dat de jongens in het CRT kamp niet stil hebben gezeten in de winter. hoop goede progressie te zien, en wie weet op een natte baan af en toe een Espargaro die er tussen door komt sjeeze ofzo

de PE Aspar maar op een seconde, het is goed te zien dat de jongens in het CRT kamp niet stil hebben gezeten in de winter. hoop goede progressie te zien, en wie weet op een natte baan af en toe een Espargaro die er tussen door komt sjeeze ofzo

Idd! Erg knap hoor met een veel lager budget zulke tijden neerzetten.

Mooi commentaar van Iannone op Motogp.com.

"I crashed the bike..... I was OK......... bike was a little disturbed haha...... "

Crazy Joe.......... brilliant.

Yamaha and Ducati technicians spying on the Hondas, Jerez MotoGP tests, March 2013

PA1296191.jpg

wel grappig :) .. op Crash meer.

Ik hoef geen abbo. Ben voorzien van Sport1, BBC en RFM (RU) en motogp.com voor de livetiming *O*

7 speakers.............. er is altijd 'n baas boven baas.

Hoezo ...je heb 5.1 en 7.1 met 2 back , 2 midden , 2 front , centerspeaker en dan je subwoofer ...........niks speciaals hoor en is een oud systeem vandaar op zolder beland en ik geniet er veel van tijdens Motogp , MX en voetbal want mijn vrouw wil die teringherrie niet beneden _O- _O- :+

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan