Deceiver from Holland?

Venum

Rookie
5 jan 2014
Hi guys,
i'm from germany so i will write in english.

I was advertising for a used Leovince Pipe on a german internet plattform.
I received a mail after just a few hours. A guy named Peter offered me a pipe. I asked him to send me a picture but the pipe on the pic was not the one i was looking for. I told him that i'm looking for a different model. He replied a friend of him has exactly what i'm looking for.

Now this became suspicious for me. I took a closer look on the picture and found out it is taken from a youtube video made by a german. It became more suspicious when i saw the E-Mail adress of him is registered in the Netherlands. Unfortunaly he used his last name in the adress.
I google his name an found this forum. But its hard to understand even with a translation programm.

Maybe you guys can help me. For me it looks like someone wants to cheat me.

Venum

Why put in so much effort for something shady? Just keep on looking for something in your own country with a company you can trust.
How could we be able to confince you this Peter is legit? (Obviously no idea who you are talking about anyway)

Good luck with your search though!

Laatst bewerkt:
Hi Venum,

this definitely sounds suspicious, especially since the photo is from a random youtube video.
I wouldn't trade with him unless you meet him face to face and see in person the pipe is exactly in state you expect it to be.
Just ask him to meet up, is he's for real he wouldn't have a problem with this and if he does make a problem out of this i would juist move on..

If it looks and sounds like a scam, it usually is.
Simply walk away, plenty of other Leovince pipes to be found.

Hey guys thanks you so far. Of course your right. It should be easy to get another Leo from a reliable source :D. But i thought it could be interesting for you guys as well. Maybe the same guy wants to sell some stuff in this forum.

@Xiz this is the topic
KTM SMC 690 Deel 3 Braaaaap!

It's probably a Nigerian scammer.. Quite common for them to react on wanted-ads. What's the emailadres?

If his name is Peter (Peerke) Pieters then he's defenatel wanting your money ;)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan