Een topic speciaal voor die ene Talmacsi gek ( [J]ori[A] )

Wegwezen, oma! :W

Gábor Talmácsi op een Moto 2 machine:

t_TalmaSuter002.jpg

t_TalmaSuter001.jpg

t_TalmaSuterFOKEP(1).jpg

Talmácsi is overwegend positief over de test. Het ging hem vooral om het testen van het chassis, gezien er gebruik werd gemaakt van een minimaal afgestelde CBR600 blok. Met een tijd van 1:37,8 was Talmácsi redelijk snel, alhoewel tijden neerzetten niet het doel van de test waren.

Op naar de volgende test!

[afbeelding]

[afbeelding]

[afbeelding]

Talmácsi is overwegend positief over de test. Het ging hem vooral om het testen van het chassis, gezien er gebruik werd gemaakt van een minimaal afgestelde CBR600 blok. Met een tijd van 1:37,8 was Talmácsi redelijk snel, alhoewel tijden neerzetten niet het doel van de test waren.

Ziet er goed uit, ben benieuwd wat die kan laten zien volgend jaar :)

[afbeelding]

[afbeelding]

[afbeelding]

Mooi om te zien, hopelijk zit ie voorin volgend jaar, zou mooi zijn . :) :)

Wegwezen, Oma!

Talmácsi zal in de Moto2 met het nummer 2 rijden, hopelijk is hij in staat dit nummer te halveren aan het eind van het seizoen! 8-)

Two days at Valencia provide Talmacsi with a strong base
Monday, 15 February 2010

Uninjured after a high-speed crash on Friday, the Hungarian rider is pleased with two days of riding completed at the Ricardo Tormo Circuit.

n507416_talmacsi.pit.valencia.preview.jpg

Gabor Talmacsi’s preparations for the start of the inaugural Moto2 season continued in Valencia last Thursday and Friday, with a two-day test.

Ahead of his planned appearance at the three-day test scheduled to start at Circuit de Catalunya on Wednesday, the Hungarian rider completed 90 laps across both days towards the end of last week.

Despite a crash on the second day Talmacsi was pleased with how his experience on board his CBR machine had gone, and explained to motogp.com exactly what happened at the track.

“We had a high-speed crash, but everything’s okay!” said Talmacsi. “At this time of year the asphalt is a little bit cold and I lost the front in the fast chicane, and I just slid out. Nothing happened but it was at about 190 km/h, so I slid a lot!”

Talmacsi continued: “For me these two days were fantastic. We have made my CBR bike up to Moto2 regulations by using Dunlop tyres, and with the wheels and exhaust and so on it’s not a Moto2 bike, but it’s a mix! It means I can practice and these days at Valencia were good – I think they’ll help me in the Championship. We go to Barcelona for the 17-19 February and I’ll ride a lot there, trying the limit of the tyres, the clutch etc, so we can test the small parts.”

Looking ahead to the first official Moto2 test at Valencia, which is scheduled for March 1-3, Talmacsi commented: “For the first official test of the year everything will be ready on my World Championship bike, but until then I’m using what we have to practice as much as possible. At this time of year in Hungary it’s very cold and is difficult to practice, so I decided to come to Spain with my bike and get in a lot of laps.”

MotoGP.com

-----------------------

Dit is goed nieuws. Ondanks een crash een goed gevoel met de motor blijven behouden. Ik ben benieuwd hoe Talmácsi zich kan meten met de anderen tijdens de testen.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan