f1 lampje

droopie

MF'er
19 okt 2003
sauwerd
ik ben in het bezit van een suzuki gsxr 750 van 1999 nu brand af en toe het f1 lampje nu heb ik gehoord dat je zelf achter de storingscode kunt komen door het stekkertje onde duo zit door te verbinden dus dat heb ik gedaan en toen kwam de code op het display van het kilometerteler te staan . de code is -c22 kan iemand mij vertellen wat die code inhoud bij voorbaat bedankt groetjes droopie

Hmmm, geloof dat de F1 foutmelding een bekende is, iets met de injectie als ik me niet vergis..
[me]Johan gaat even google'en
[/me]

Ah... het is fi (fuel injection) dat zoekt al een stukkie makkelijker:
it could be any of the problems below, you need to source the code, you can use the paperclip method

-------------------------

look in the left side of the tail section.....there's a white connector with a black rubber cap on it.....two wires coming out of it, but the connector's not connected to anything. it might be buried pretty far in there....i had to remove my tail section to see it.

pull off the cap, bridge the two contacts inside together with a piece of wire, and after like 2 seconds, you'll see the error code on the dash....'cxx' where xx is the error code.

make sure the ignition's on and the fi error light is lit while you're doing this...if you turn off the ignition, it'll reset.

GSXR Fuel Injection (FI) Code List:

C14 - THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
C15 - ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C21 - INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C22 - ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR
C23 - TIPOVER SENSOR
C24 - IGNITION SIGNAL #1
C25 - IGNITION SIGNAL #2
C26 - IGNITION SIGNAL #3
C27 - IGNITION SIGNAL #4
C28 - SECONDARY THROTTLE VALVE ACTUATOR
C29 - SECONDARY THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR