Franco Morbidelli

Benieuwd of de 2021 Yamaha volgend jaar wat verbeteringen krijgt. Het kan prima met de 4 in lijn

Goede en sterke race van Franky! Mooie en faire inhaalacties in de laatste rondes. Nog ´n serieuze titelkandidaat voor volgend seizoen. :t

Ben je dus 'n jaar verder... |(

Franco Morbidelli
It was a difficult race, but at least I was able to fight this weekend. We went back to a configuration that we had in early 2020, so the problems that we had in the race today were the same as we faced at the beginning of last season, where I used the tyre up too early. This looked like the best setup for us at the moment, to give a better feeling on the bike. I think it worked as we have some positives from today: I felt like I was able to race, my lap time wasn’t too bad and it was the same as the winner. However, I wasn’t able to be strong enough in the final laps because the tyre issues and having to fight from tenth meant that I wasn’t able to exploit the potential I had at the start of the race. We will now keep working to understand what has been going on during these days in Qatar, and start afresh in Portugal.

Bron: sepangracingteam.com

Laatst bewerkt:
De aura van VR??
Wellicht lukt het hem effe niet op Qatar. Op naar de volgende.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan