• MotoGP.com

Stemmen: 17 20,2%
  • Downloaden

Stemmen: 2 2,4%
  • Anders

Stemmen: 4 4,8%

• Totaal aantal stemmers
17381_802979713110120_6246581166550844396_n.jpg

Zo, alle races gezien. Wat een mooie wedstrijd dag!
Lowes volgens verwachting, Zarco heel sneu. '(
Moto3 zoals altijd erg vermakelijk maar wel altijd een loterij.
MotoGP!!!! Als Rossi vooraan meedoet is het ALTIJD spannend! Als je al zo lang meedoet en nog altijd met de beste meekunt, dan ben je in mijn ogen echt uniek! Marquez moet nog maar zien of hem dat lukt als hij 36 is. :}

En geen enkel podium voor Spanjaarden is natuurlijk een overwinning voor de motorsport in het algemeen.

DIT GAAT EEN LEUK JAAR WORDEN!!!!!!!

wauw wat een mooie race!! Ducati heeft een geweldige motor weten te bouwen voor Dovi en Iannone.

Maquez heeft zijn eigen glazen in gegooid in de eerste bocht en Pedrosa ben ik wel een beetje klaar mee. Weer teleurstellend....

Maar wat maakt het uit..... Kanonnen wat een gruwelijke race! *O*

Gefeliciteerd aan de Rossi fans :Y
Dat is altijd met Pedrosa in Qatar, in Austin doet hij gewoon weer mee voor het podium.

should any rider or combination of riders entered by the same
Manufacturer, participating under these conditions,achieve
a race win or accumulate 2 second places or 3 podium places
in dry conditions during the 2014 and/or 2015 seasons, then
for all riders of that Manufacturer the fuel tank capacity will
be reduced to 22 litres maximum. This reduced concession
will apply to all races immediately after the stated results
are achieved and remain in place until the end of the 2015
season.

Dovi vorig jaar podium in Austin en Assen, Assen was nat, dus telt niet mee, maar Austin was droog dacht ik.
Vandaag 2x podium voor Ducati zou dus betekenen dat ze vanaf nu met 22 liter moeten gaan doen ipv 24. Of zie ik dat verkeerd?

Laatst bewerkt:
Volgens mij na 3 derde plaatsen of 2 tweede plaatsen of 1 overwinning moeten ze 2 liter inleveren. Maar dit zal geen probleem zijn. Ze verbruiken nog geen 22 liter. Na 3 poles moeten ze ook de zachte band inleveren dacht ik.

Ik vond vandaag de man van de motogp : ianonne :)
Hield toch maar mooi lorenzo,marquez en pedrosa achter zich :]
Rossi en dovi,kunnen al lang strijden voor meerdere overwinningen/podia en hoeven dat niet meer te bewijzen,ianonne,tot nu toe niet echt met regelmaat.

Chapeau :} *O*

En nu niet aankomen met zijn duc brommer,de yammie brommer heeft gewonnen ,je moet het maar kunnen :)

Laatst bewerkt:
Pedrosa lijkt voorlopig een stap terug te nemen in de MotoGP :/

“In this race I had an arm pump issue which I have now had for one year," he explained after the race. "I start to have lots of problems and struggled in every race last year and haven’t performed well since then.

"I’ve been trying all this time to fix it and improve but it wasn’t easy, I couldn’t get any good answers. I went through one operation but it wasn’t successful. It was not an easy thing, Honda always knew about it. This winter I travelled all around trying to get different opinions from several doctors, to see if I could have different surgery. Unfortunately all the answers recommended no surgery due to the risk. I try to follow this advice and work a lot in a non-aggressive way but it hasn’t worked.

Pedrosa couldn't remain ahead of Marquez

"Now that the race is over and I cannot perform as I know I can, I have to decide to find a way to solve the problem. I cannot continue racing and performing this way. My plan now is to try to fix my arm. I do not know what exactly this is going to be because as I said the doctors do not know what to do. Everything is quite uncertain at the moment but I hope to have news soon."

Alle motoren zijn contractueel verplicht van inzet. Dus de fiets van Pedrosa zal bezet moeten worden. Logischerwijs zijn dit Japanse testrijders, zoals Akiyoshi of Aoyama.

Of een wilde gok met een promotie voor Cal Crutchlow. Cal op de Repsol Honda, Jack Miller op de RCV213V en een jonge rijder kans geven op de RCV213V-R *D

Zal mij benieuwen, maar ga er vanuit dat Honda gewoon een tester op de Repsol-fiets zet. Aoyama waarschijnlijk.

Laatst bewerkt:
Dani Pedrosa is to seek urgent medical advice after suffering renewed arm pump problems in Sunday's Qatar MotoGP.

During an surprise open air statement in the Losail paddock the Repsol Honda star - who qualified second on the grid, but dropped to sixth in the season-opening race - revealed that previous surgery to solve the loss of feeling and strength in his right forearm has not worked.

The concern now is that a further operation may actually make the problem worse, yet Pedrosa says he "cannot continue racing and performing this way". The immediate question - no questions were allowed from the media after his statement - is if Pedrosa will ride at the forthcoming Austin round.

“Basically in this race I had an arm pump issue,” Pedrosa began. “It's been now for completely one year. I start to have a lot of problems here [in 2014] so last year I struggled in every single race. I couldn't really perform well since then. My results have never been that good due to this fact.

“I've been trying all this time to fix it and to improve. It wasn't easy. I couldn't really get any good answers. I went through one surgery [after Jerez 2014]. It wasn't successful. I tried not to say in public which wasn't easy. Honda always knew about it.

“This winter I was travelling all around to get many different opinions from different doctors. Trying to know if I can have a new surgery for this championship. Fortunately all of the answers recommended not to have a surgery due to the risk of the surgery in that arm. I tried to follow this advice and work a lot in the non-aggressive [treatment].

“Which brings me back to today. We had this bad situation. I knew I wasn't feeling very well but anyway there was no other option for me. Now that the race is over and I can see that I cannot perform as I know I can, I have to decide to find a way to solve this problem.

“I cannot continue racing and performing this way. So my plan now is to try to fix my arm. I don't know exactly what exactly is going to be. Because as I said the doctors don't know what to do. I will try to get rid of this problem. The team knows about it.

“Not so many answers at the moment. Everything is quite uncertain, obviously. I hope to have news soon. I will start again travelling and finding some results and I want to finish by saying thanks to all my sponsors to support me during this hard time of my career and all my fans. Obviously it's not the best situation from my side but thanks to them for sticking with me.”

En zie hier de speculaties beginnen al, MCN:

The announcement by Pedrosa has already ignited speculation in the paddock as to potential replacements. Calendar clashes look set to rule out World Superbike riders like Michael van der Mark, but Honda have in the past promoted privateer riders onto factory machinery for injury replacement – which could see Cal Crutchlow in the running to take over.

Zet alstublieft Michael naast Marquez!!! Als god dan toch bestaat, luister dan naar me!!!!

Kon de races niet live kijken, kreeg Rossi's overwinning verteld via WhatsApp terwijl ik nog de Moto2 aan het kijken was via motogp.com. -O-

Drie zeer interessante races gezien vanavond. Moto3 was het gebruikelijke gekkenhuis, Moto2 een complete deceptie voor de grote mannen. Sam Lowes - een aantal zag het al aankomen - maakt een fout die niet voor had mogen komen; Rabat en Zarco hebben pech die meer buiten eigen handelen lag.

Dat Ducati er de hele race goed bij zat stemt gunstig voor de rest van het seizoen, maar er moet wel bedacht worden dat ze heel snel op zoek moeten naar een racesetup die overal goed werkt vanaf FP1. De GP15 heeft 16 van de 18 banen nog nooit van dichtbij gezien. Ik zeg wel alvast: Dovi vs Iannone op Mugello!

Pedrosa's carrière is heel misschien voorbij, terwijl Marquez zich zal moeten herpakken op Austin. Moet lukken, denk ik dan. En ik hoop dat Rossi een keertje klikt met Austin - 6e in 2013 en 8e in 2014, graag ook daar een stapje dichter bij podium! :]

Happy with my performance and the great work of the team. Unfortunately I had a problem with the foam helmet, I lost vision and I couldn't fight for the victory. Congratulations ‪#‎Valentino‬ and ‪#‎yamahamotogp‬ for the victory!

11083848_10152706368120811_8675591051459940766_n.jpg

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan