Hét MF Motorweekend 2020

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Er is nog niks online over te vinden maar ik ga morgen wel ff bellen, dan weten we snel meer.
Hello dear guests, friends and acquaintances. It's not easy for me to tell you this.
At the end of this year for health reasons, I will hand over the hotel sun view to other dear hands. From 2020 Eddie and Helen will welcome you and spend many great nice hours and days with you. Both are super hosts and will sincerely welcome you and look forward to seeing you. All the bookings I have received for the coming year are registered, remain reserved for you, and at the end of this year you will receive an accurate booking confirmation.
I would like to thank you once again from all of you for the wonderful 17 years with lots of fun and joy I got from all of you and hope that you would like to give Eddie and Helen this trust too, because they Deserve it. You will fill the hotel with your hearts and offer new and known to you.
A lot of you have grown to my heart, it was always nice to see you, welcome everyone and laugh with you. Sure hope we'll see each other one time or another at the hotel sun view in lütz.
Once again thank you for all the trust and feel all pressed by me. You all were like a big family to me.
Thanks and salute
Bernd

https://www.facebook.com/HotelSonne...GdQF-j6Pg4igk5TbYep32eTvkwD_eVf4DNCjY&fref=nf
via de facebook link vind je de rest van de info en hoe het verder gaat.

Hello dear guests, friends and acquaintances. It's not easy for me to tell you this.
At the end of this year for health reasons, I will hand over the hotel sun view to other dear hands. From 2020 Eddie and Helen will welcome you and spend many great nice hours and days with you. Both are super hosts and will sincerely welcome you and look forward to seeing you. All the bookings I have received for the coming year are registered, remain reserved for you, and at the end of this year you will receive an accurate booking confirmation.
I would like to thank you once again from all of you for the wonderful 17 years with lots of fun and joy I got from all of you and hope that you would like to give Eddie and Helen this trust too, because they Deserve it. You will fill the hotel with your hearts and offer new and known to you.
A lot of you have grown to my heart, it was always nice to see you, welcome everyone and laugh with you. Sure hope we'll see each other one time or another at the hotel sun view in lütz.
Once again thank you for all the trust and feel all pressed by me. You all were like a big family to me.
Thanks and salute
Bernd

https://www.facebook.com/HotelSonne...GdQF-j6Pg4igk5TbYep32eTvkwD_eVf4DNCjY&fref=nf
via de facebook link vind je de rest van de info en hoe het verder gaat.
Ik heb de nieuwe uitbater, Eddie, gesproken en alles is ok; ut giet oan!

Jessy’ (Yamaha MT-09 Tracer), Ducktape (KTM SMT) en Robert (KTM SMR) mogen op de lijst. Betaling is onderweg. :]

Ik heb mezelf ook ingeschreven en de poen overgemaakt. Lijkt me erg leuk om (voor de eerste keer) mee te gaan! :t Motor: MV Agusta Brutale

Hupsekee lijstje weer bijgewerkt; we zitten alweer op 43 deelnemers he! Word leuk! Zin an!

Nee gaat geen belletje rinkelen. Gewoon dit topic gevonden en ingeschreven ;)
Doe je mee met het whatsapp groepje? Daar word (soms) best veel geluld en kunnen we elkaar wat leren kennen alvast. PM me je nummer even dan voeg ik je toe!

Laatst bewerkt:
Wij zijn er ook met voor overnachting. Hoop voor die tijd een andere twee wieler, anders nog steeds de SV1000 S .
Voor diegene die alleen zaterdag op zondag kunnen; graag even bericht sturen via WA.

gewoon geld overgemaakt ik zal er zijn met een Yamaha Fazer 1000
Leuk! Zodra ik tijd heb werk ik de lijst bij

Doe je ook mee in het Whatsapp groepje? Kun je de rest leren kennen alvast. DM me dan even je nummer.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan