Het grote BSB/Real Road Racing Top Deel 3

Zou zonde zijn als Cameron er niet bij is.... maar Hamilton is wel een talentje! Goede stap voor hem denk ik. Heb het al jaren een degelijk team gevonden van Wilson Craig.

Nou idd... '( Kan gewoon mee om te winnen, Hamilton moet nog wat meer ervaring opdoen.

Krijg ik me toch even een leuk verjaardags-cadeautje van de vriendin...een weekendje naar het IRRC in Chimay, komende juli *O*

Gaan er nog meer MF'ers? Ikzelf ben daar nog nooit geweest, iemand nog tips voor een slaapplaats? De B&B's zien er prima uit daaro :)

Van de ManX TT radio facebook pagina:

Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes will be at T.T. 2014 with Milwaukee Yamaha!

En van de facebook pagina van Big Ed (mascotte bsb voor de mensen die zich afvragen wie Big Ed is):

Good news! Milwaukee have backtracked and said they will support SMR if they take Hutchy and Josh to the TT...nothing from the team itself yet...

Krijg ik me toch even een leuk verjaardags-cadeautje van de vriendin...een weekendje naar het IRRC in Chimay, komende juli *O*

Gaan er nog meer MF'ers? Ikzelf ben daar nog nooit geweest, iemand nog tips voor een slaapplaats? De B&B's zien er prima uit daaro :)

Ik denk dat ik ook wel even die kant op ga,hengelo,o,o en Oss ga ik ook zeker heen.
Plan is er om volgend seizoen zelf IRRC te gaan rijden,dus dan kan ik alvast wat mentale druk opleggen voor volgend jaar bij de concurrentie. :+ ;)

Idd, terug een Belg aan de start, wat zeg ik? 2 Belgen aan de start.

Natuurlijk supporter ik voor Vick, al jaren samen lid van Trackdays, al vaak samen pintjes en cola gedronken (hij de pintjes, ik de cola :P ).
Jammer dat ik er dit jaar niet bij (2011 en 2013 geweest).
Zal alles trachten live te volgen op mijn tablet als ik ergens te velde aan het werk ben O-) .

Shoei replica helm van Michael Dunlop vanaf juli 2014 leverbaar in UK:

1966776_633982173322612_787255511_n.jpg

1780761_633982179989278_745597217_n.jpg

1797469_633982186655944_2059402647_n.jpg

1379963_633982176655945_1285837660_n.jpg

Het is dat het de helm van Michael is, maar ik vind hem écht niks aan.... :N

Ik had persoonlijk liever gezien dat michael en william gewoon met arai bleven rijden.. en dat er een rx-7 GP replica kwam, ik weet het is geen wild design maar afgeleid van Robert's helmdesign. :}

RadioTT ‏@ManxRadioTT

Peter Hickman to make his TT debut for the Ice Valley team

Niet naar Chimay :N ga wel naar de IRRC in Oostende 21-22-juni,

Net het laatste deel van de 8 gezien van de docu die het TT Legends team in 2012 volgt tijdens de road races en world endurance kampioenschap op het youtube kanaal van Honda Racing Europe. Aanradertje voor degene die hem nog niet gezien heeft, leuke docu. (8x 22 minuten).

20-time Isle of Man TT winner John McGuinness has broken his wrist in an offroad training accident, just eight weeks before the start of his 2014 road racing campaign.

Das niet best, nu het seizoen op het punt staat te beginnen. :-(

Radio TT meldt dat Cameron Donald voor Norton gaat rijden bij de IOM TT 2014

edit:

Cameron Donald joins Norton for Isle of Man TT 19 March 2014

Donald had been considering taking a year out from road racing in 2014 but admitted the chance to ride for the famous marque was too good to turn down.

The 36-year-old, who rode for Northern Ireland outfit Wilson Craig Racing for the past three seasons, will compete on the Norton SG3 machine in the Dainese Superbike and Pokerstars Senior races on the Mountain Course.

Donald will ride with the number 19 plate made famous by Scotsman Steve Hislop, who claimed Norton's last TT victory in the epic 1992 Senior race when he defeated Carl Fogarty.

“When Norton began talking to me about their plans for TT 2014 I knew it was an opportunity I didn't want to miss,” Donald said.

“With the enthusiasm and experience of the Norton team behind me and ex-TT winners such as Mick Grant and Steve Plater now involved, this is sure to be an exciting year.

"Norton is synonymous with the Isle of Man TT and I can't wait to ride the new SG3 round the Mountain Course and add to their Isle of Man history.”

Steve Plater has been testing the SG3 to aid development of the machine and Norton CEO, Stuart Garner, is thrilled to have secured the services of former TT winner Donald, who won the Superbike and Superstock races in 2008.

“Cameron is a really great rider to have on board, not only as a racer but also as a brand ambassador for Norton,” said Garner.

“His support, feedback and endorsement will all be really important to us both as a company and a race team as we look to and we are all relishing the challenge of developing a strong bike and team around him for the long-term.

“We will also be working with Cameron within our road bike business, primarily to help develop our Australasian markets where Norton, Cameron and the TT all have a great following.”

Hailing from Warrandyte, near Melbourne, Donald won the TT Newcomers Trophy in 2005 and set the paddock alight a year later when he took a stunning second place in the Senior TT.

He set the first ever lap in excess of 131mph during practice for the 2009 meeting although a spill a day later ruled him out of the event.

Although he has yet to win another race, Donald now has an impressive tally of ten podiums to his credit and finished second in last year's Superbike race to Michael Dunlop.

The Aussie is the eighth fastest ever rider to lap the TT course with a speed of 130.729mph.

Norton ran Ian Mackman and Daniel Hegarty at the TT last year, who lapped at 122.277mph and 122.290mph respectively, with Mackman claiming 18th place in the Superbike race.

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan