Komt er nog een keer een nieuwe ZX7R?

Ja, nee.

Oftewel: ja ik weet het antwoord, het antwoord is nee. Dit jaar (weer) niet.

Ik denk dat Kawa de kat eens uit de boom kijkt met het viertaktgebeuren in de GP\'s en dan met een supermasjien in die klasse uitkomt.
Of ze zien het toch niet zo zitten en maken een nieuwe 750 voor de SBK.
Blijft koffiedik kijken!
En zeker nu de zx-6 naar 636cc gaat denk ik toch dat ze de 750 straatversies laten schieten.
Komt er dan eventueel toch nog een 750 dan is de kans groot dat er een voor de meesten onbetaalbaar
ding komt, zoals de R7 van Yamaha.
Ben toch ook wel zeer benieuwd!
Groetjes :z

Of terug naar de 600, dan ken je tenminste nog lekker aan het gas gaan hangen.

....en een keer opschakelen naar zijn twee :9

Trust me...op een R1 kan je ook heeeel goed aan het gas hangen :) en ook nog opschakelen naar zn 2...en terwijl je toch op zn achterwiel in zn 2 zit schakel je door naar zn 3...dan is het wel leuk geweest...zit je met een gangetje van 200 op zn achterwiel...en komt die kruispunt of die auto voor je wel heel snel dichtbij....dan maar weer landen he...

Er zou een goede reden moeten zijn willen ze een nieuwe 750 uit brengen,en die is er niet.Dus ook in het wk sbk komt kawa met niets nieuws uit in 2002.
Dan maar een opgeboorde 6oo die sterk verbetert is en hij rijd al zo goed die 6oo.
Stel yamaha brengt nu een betaalbare 750(r7) uit van pakweg 28/30 van die groene briefjes zou die goed verkocht worden???? denk het niet.
Oja,die soes 750 doet het wel redelijk goed in de verkoop.
De regels van het wk sbk(2003) worden ook veranderd en ten nadeel van de 750 cc viercilinders,maar ten voordeel van de 1000cc viercilinders....
Volgend jaar rijden (als het goed is?)in het Engels sbk al 1000cc viercilinders mee,R1 tje\'s en zx 9 tje\'s en gsxr1000tje\'s tegen sbk fietsen....gaaf. :]

Maximum, wil je het mij een keer voordoen?? :)

Ik kan het niet zo goed! :)

Kijk http://www.motor-forum.nl/misc/wheelie.avi (hier) en http://www.motor-forum.nl/misc/wheelie2.avi (hier) maar (ik kan wel mooiere maken hoor, maar deze staat op film! :) )

Je hebt er wel de een codec voor nodig, ik gebruik http://www.motor-forum.nl/misc/Angelpotion.exe (deze).

GRRRR. weer die ROTBRAKKE angelpotion codec :(

Which codec should I download : If you wish to playback most existing DivX movies, you may want to download the 3.11 Alpha version of the Divx codec instead, as other versions may not be 100% compatible.

en vooral:

I\'ve been incredibly busy with other things during the past month, so I haven\'t really had time to work on VirtualDub, much less keep up with the never-ending flood of email. Ordinarily, I don\'t particularly care too much what codecs people use, with or without my program, but there\'s one codec that\'s so bad I absolutely have to speak out about it:

If you have the \"AngelPotion Definitive codec\" installed on your system, uninstall it!
Here\'s a few facts about this codec:

Despite what the website says, AngelPotion is an MPEG-4 V3 hack like DivX.
The APmpg4v1.apl file that AngelPotion installs in your system directory is actually a compressed version of Microsoft\'s MPG4C32.DLL. This file is decompressed to a file in your temp directory and opened as a codec, with the AngelPotion driver acting as a shim between the client program and the driver. Builds around ~400 had an unmodified version of build 3688, the Windows Media Tools 4.0 beta version of the MS codec; as of the latest build (702) the file\'s resources have been modified to look like \"APvcLib\" but it is still the MPEG-4 V3 codec -- look at it in a hex editor. AngelPotion is the same as the Microsoft codec, produces the same compressed video format, and is no more legal than DivX. You can change the FOURCC of an AngelPotion file to DIV3 or MP43 (MPG4C32.DLL build 3688 only), and it will decompress fine.

AngelPotion stockpiles driver copies in your temp directory and loads multiple copies.
AngelPotion decompresses and opens a new version of the MPEG-4 V3 codec every time it is opened. If you check your temp directory, you will see a buildup of files that all have the exact same file size. Check the process space of a video program that has scanned for video codecs, and it is not unusual to see four copies of the MPEG-4 V3 codec loaded from the temp files.

AngelPotion can keep Avisynth 0.3 and other applications from opening AVI files, of any video format.
The driver illegally patches the biCompression input format field of certain ICDecompressQuery() calls to MP43 and does not change it back, making subsequently queried codecs think the input format is MPEG-4 V3. (In newer builds, the FOURCC is different because the underlying driver has been hacked, but the problem still exists.) The codec arbitration code of Avisynth versions before 1.0 beta will trigger this problem and cause Avisynth to mistakenly use AngelPotion to decompress any video formats for drivers loaded after it. This is not a bug in Avisynth. The same erroneous behavior also can cause any application using AVIStreamGetFrameOpen() with a requested output format to try to use AngelPotion to decompress the wrong video formats, even uncompressed RGB video. The usual symptoms are a crash in the temp file that AngelPotion loads as a driver, or completely incorrect decompressed video.

AngelPotion is suspected of causing crashes on application close.
I have received reports of, and seen, crashes caused by AngelPotion on application exit. Build 3688 of the Microsoft codec, which some or all versions of \"APvcLib\" are, is known to be occasionally unstable. This makes AngelPotion unstable as well.

If you send me a crash dump from VirtualDub with the AngelPotion codec loaded in memory, I will tell you to retest the problem with AngelPotion uninstalled and then delete the dump. There is no way I can guarantee VirtualDub\'s proper functioning in any case if AngelPotion is loaded, even if it is not being used. I am no fan of DivX, but I would rather you install DivX rather than this piece of crap.

To remove AngelPotion under Windows 95/98/ME:
Edit system.ini and delete or comment out lines of this form under [drivers32]:

VIDC.AP41=APmpg4v1.dll
VIDC.DIV3=APmpg4v1.dll
VIDC.DIV4=APmpg4v1.dll

To remove AngelPotion under Windows NT/2000:
Open regedit, drop down to HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionDrivers32, and delete or rename these keys:

Key name Value
VIDC.AP41 APmpg4v1.dll
VIDC.DIV3 APmpg4v1.dll
VIDC.DIV4 APmpg4v1.dll

Laatst bewerkt:
Als ik het zo mag geloven is Maximum de beste wheelie-expert van dit forum, zou hem graag eens IRL in actie zien. :)

enne, ik oeven al 2 jaar...vanaf mn zzr600 al wil ik voorkomen dat mn voorband slijt :)

Tja, je moet toch wat verzinnen om je BT010 niet al te snel te laten slijten :+

Tja...ben erachter gekomen dattie toch wel slijt hoor..als je met 200 landt...toch gekke slijtplekke...maar valt wel mee....voordelen zijn groter...gheheheh

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan