Laverty Kampioen in de WKSBK 2013 !!!

Elbowz

MF veteraan
23 mrt 2009
Hoekse Waard
Mede door zn vechtlust en rijstijl hoop ik dat Eugene Laverty Kampioen wordt in de WK SBK 2013 met zn Aprilia RSV4 :W

Laverty_Portimao_podium.jpg

Laverty_Biaggi_Portimao_podium.jpg

Laverty_Silverstone_preview_2.jpg

Name: Eugene Laverty
Date of Birth: 03.06.86
Home Town: Toomebridge, Northern Ireland
Height: 172cm
Weight: 64kg
Martial Status: Girlfriend Pippa
Hobbies: Cycling, trials
Dislikes: Sycofants
Favorite Circuit: Autodromo Internacional Algarve
First Race: Nutts Corner, March 2001
Ambition: Contest MotoGP
Hero: Lance Armstrong !

Career Highlights
2011 4th World Superbike Championship, two victories
2010 2nd World Supersport Championship, eight victories
2009 2nd World Supersport Championship, four victories
2008 250cc Grand Prix Blusens Aprilia
World Supersport wildcard podium, Vallelunga
2007 250cc Grand Prix LCR Honda – Debut points at Jerez
2006 3rd British Supersport Championship, four victories
2005 9th British Supersport Championship, one podium
2004 2nd British Championship, four victories
2003 7th British 125 Championship 125cc, 1st Oulton Park round
2002 Debut British 125cc Championship podium, Cadwell Park
2001 Began road racing, first victory Mondello Park

2012-laverty-talks-aprilia-rsv4-ahead-of-2013-world-sbk.jpg

portimao_pat_odp_sbk%20272_800.jpg
*O*

Hero: Lance Armstrong....

Nou, haal hem dan ook maar even door de bloedtesten! :+

Ik vind Laverty zeer sympathiek overkomen, gun hem de titel in 2013 zeker maar laat hem er maar goed voor vechten!

Nou, haal hem dan ook maar even door de bloedtesten!
:+

Ik vind Laverty zeer sympathiek overkomen, gun hem de titel in 2013 zeker maar laat hem er maar goed voor vechten!

_O-

Scherp!

We zullen zeker met Laverty rekening moeten houden. Alhoewel ik het Sykes ook wel erg gun, na afgelopen seizoen :Y

Laatst bewerkt:

Nou, haal hem dan ook maar even door de bloedtesten! :+

zag het ook staan _O- ,ga ook maar gelijk mn RSV4 ff omkatten van Max naar 58 :]
Alleen de Shoei helm vindt ik niet zo lekker zitten als de Suomy :N ,maar ga hem wel bestellen O-)

Laatst bewerkt:
Aangezien je in de WSBK op een 2-pitter toch wel bovengemiddeld veel kans hebt, om het WK te winnen, ga ik ervan uit dat we idd met Laverty rekening moeten houden :Y :)
Oooow, die 4 in RSV4 staat voor 2 cilinders.... weer wat geleerd :Y

:+

En die 4 staat toch voor 4th generation :P

_O-

Jij bent wakkerder dan ik in ieder geval. Had mijn post al aangepast, maar te laat....
}) Die staat nu voor eeuwig opgeslagen op het internet :P

En Laverty gaat echt wel mee doen om de prijzen hoor, dit seizoen :Y Einde van vorig seizoen kwam hij best goed op stoom en de Appie schijnt niet de makkelijkste fiets om aan te wennen te zijn

En Laverty gaat echt wel mee doen om de prijzen hoor, dit seizoen :Y Einde van vorig seizoen kwam hij best goed op stoom en de Appie schijnt niet de makkelijkste fiets om aan te wennen te zijn

Mijn dank is groot! :N :)

PA1271520.jpg

stukje van zn blog :

The offseason officially began today. We completed a three day test at Jerez this week and fortunately we got sunshine throughout. I circulated almost 250 times but I would have been happy to do another 250. We continued to evaluate different swingarms and fork settings to see what works best with the new for 2013 17 inch Pirelli tyres and we made some good steps forward. In the end we lapped really quick, not just by superbike standards but even in comparison to MotoGP. The Aprilia has been going from strength to strength ever since we turned a corner in the midseason at Aragon. Tom Sykes was looking good at Jerez too so I expect him to start the season strong down under in Phillip Island.

I’ve spent the best part of November at home in Northern Ireland and managed four good weeks of base training. Unfortunately the trials bike hasn’t often left the garage as I’ve been trying to play some golf before the weather puts a stop to it. I’ve mentioned golf a few times in my blogs over the past year which may lead you to believe that I can actually play the game but I’m horrendously bad! Just ask Leon Haslam or Jeremy McWilliams, they’ve witnessed my prowess. Truth be told I just enjoy being out in the fresh air walking and talking with friends.

A few weeks back I enjoyed some days cycling in Monaco with a few of the pros. It was nice to have the sun on my back and thankfully they went easy on me! Aside from that my only other trips away from home were Aprilia’s championship winning party and a brief visit to the Motorcycle Live show in Birmingham en route to Jerez. I enjoy catching up with race fans at bike shows as I never get a chance at race meetings. As with most riders I’m in a different frame of mind during a race weekend and when I’m riding my scooter in the paddock I’m usually on my way to put my leathers on or take my leathers off! At bike shows I’ve got time on my hands so I’m happy to sit back and yarn.

Yesterday it was confirmed that Sylvain Guintoli will be my teammate for the 2013 season and I believe Gigi Dall’Igna has made a good choice. I get on with Sylvain and rate him as a rider so it’ll be nice to share a garage with a top rider once again. Some riders feel threatened by a fast teammate but I look at it in a positive light. Even in Jerez we were able to spot weaknesses in our riding by overlaying our laps and comparing them corner by corner. I know of a rider that requested a ban on data sharing with his teammate last year when he felt he had the upper hand but then he came back begging once his teammate started beating him again! And before you jump to conclusions it wasn’t inside the Aprilia garage but another factory team. The way I see it everything to my advantage; there’s twenty other riders I’ve got to beat and not just the one guy sat opposite me.

I’m looking forward to starting the 2013 season strong now that I’m in my second year on the RSV4. In 2010 I put together a fantastic season in the World Supersport Championship as I had the benefit of remaining with the Parkalgar team for a second successive season. I’m in a similar position once again with the factory Aprilia team and I feel that I understand the bike much better than I did at this point last year. The World Superbike Championship is so competitive now that to win a championship in your first year with a manufacturer would be an incredible feat. Carlos Checa illustrated this better than ever in 2011 by winning the title in his second year aboard the outdated 1198 Ducati. Continuity is key in this championship.

It’ll be two months before I get to put my leg over the RSV4 again and it’s true what they say: absence makes the heart grow stronger. I’ll enjoy Christmas at home with my family but I’ve no doubt that I’ll be itching to get riding again once the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve. 2013 may be unlucky for some but I hope that it’s a good one for me. :W

heb laast gelezen dat de setup die ze gebruikten afgelopen jaar niet de juiste was en die bij laverty zijn rijstijl paste ,

nu hebben dus de brommerd van laverty op zijn rijstijl aangepast :Y

heb laast gelezen dat de setup die ze gebruikten afgelopen jaar niet de juiste was en die bij laverty zijn rijstijl paste ,

nu hebben dus de brommerd van laverty op zijn rijstijl aangepast :Y
zou wel kicken zijn ,gun Sykes ook een topklassering in 2013 ,maarja heb zelf nog geen Kawa })

395_p02_laverty_action.jpg

Ik zet in op de Beamer _O-

[afbeelding]

:W :j
Wordt zeker spannend dit jaar tussen de Appies ,Kawas en de Beamers *O*

24-feb Phillip Island Australië
10-mrt Buddh India
14-apr Motorland Aragon Spanje
28-apr TT Circuit Assen Nederland
12-mei Monza Italie
26-meiDonington ParkEngeland
9-junPortimãoPortugal
23-jun ? (Misano)
30-jun Imola Italië
21-jul Moscow Raceway Rusland
4-aug Silverstone Engeland
1-sep Nürburgring Duitsland
29-sep Laguna Seca Amerika
6-okt Magny-Cours Frankrijk
20-okt Jerez Spanje

nog 1 1/2 maand *O*

Denk dat Melandri toch weer een sterke jongen wordt komend seizoen (mits die niet weer van die ontzettend domme acties heeft).

Nu mijn favouriet Max pleite is, zoek ik een nieuwe favo rijder. Rijd zelf Ducati maar Checa en Badovini trekken me niet echt dus Laverty lijkt me wel wat. En die RSV4 blijft een prachtige machine!

full

full

full

full

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan