and before they knew,
I set 'em for Pete, Pete Snot, you see.

:}

ach, ik zeg maar zo:

"het laatste dat ik in mijn leven wil
is een grafopschrift van john o'mill"

Nou, nog 1-tje dan:

There was once a poor woodchopper.
'This woodchopping', he said one day to his woman, 'there sits no dry bread in. I work myself an accident the whole day, but you and our twelve children have not to eat'
'I see the future dark in, his woman agreed.'
'We must try to fit a sleeve on it, the woodchopper resumed; I have a plan: tomorrow we shall go on step with the children,and then, middle in the wood, we'll leave them to their fate over'.
His woman almost went off her little stick when she heard this. 'What is there with you on the hand? she cried, aren't you good sob?'
But the woodchopper wasn't brought off his piece by her wailing, he gave no shrink.
'It cannot differ to me what you think', he said. 'There sits nothing else on, tomorrow we leave them in the wood'.
Little Thumbie, the youngest son, had listened off his parents' conversation. The next morning before day and dew he went out and filled his pockets with pebbles. During the walk into the wood he knew unmarked-up to drop them one for one. Then the parents told the children to sprockle some wood and shined the plate.
When the parents didn't come for the day any more, the children understood that they had been left in the stitch. Soon the waterlanders appeared. But Thumbie said: don't sit down by your packages, I will sorrow for it that we all get home wholeskins. Thank be the pebbles, he was able to find his way back.
-By God, the parents said as hey turned up, how have you ragged him that?
No art on, said Thumbie and explained what he had done.
If you want to be rid of us you will have to stand up a bit earlier.
That is just what the parents did. This time there came no pebbles on to pass, all Thumbie had was a piece of dry bread. He decided that his bread there then but must believe to it. He left a trail of breadcrumbs but he didn't have in the holes that they were being made into soldiers by the birds.His Parents departed with the Northern sun,as on the day before, but this time Thumbie touched rid of the trail. What now? Good counsel was expensive. The sun was already under. It was raining pipestems and the crying stood little Thumbie nearer than the laughing. At last he saw a tiny light through the trees; it turned out to be a house. The lady who stood them to word was a giantess. She gave them what to eat but Little Thumbie received the feeling that something wasn't fluff. He had understood that the giantess' man, the giant, was a people-eater who would see no bone in devouring them.
If we do not pass up, he thought, we shall be the cigar. As soon as they saw their chance clean they took the legs and smeared him.
When the giant came home, he sniffed the air and bellowed: I smell people flesh ! Woman, why have you let them go there from through?" Bring me my seven-league boots, I go them behind after ! He was about to haul the children in, but, wonder above wonder, just then he decided to lie down in order to snap a little owl.
- Shoot up. help me! Thumble said to his brothers as soon as the giant lay there pipping, we must see to make him his seven-league boots off-handy. He squeezed him like an old thief but they went ahead and knew him to draw his boots out. Now ,we must make that we come away! Little Thumbie said.
He put on the boots and quickly made himself out of the feet, carrying his brothers along. Also, he had seen chance to roll the giant's pockets and pick in all his gold pieces.
- How have you boxed that before each other? cried Thumbie's parents in amazement when he showed up.
- It was a pod-skin, said little 'Thumbie modestly, I may be small but I stand my little man. And look, I have also brought.a lot of poon. We used not to be able to allow ourselves billy-goat's leaps, but now we have our sheep on the dry. We will never come anything too short again! I shall be able to buy myself a nail-suit at last! And a woody-stringy!
- And I a soup-dress cried his mother, they are you of it these days.
-Great his father exulted, I shall buy us a motor-car.
That afternoon he came riding to the fore in a sled of a wagon. I seem to be having trouble riding straight out, Thumbie's father complained.
Thank you the cuckoo, his woman said, you have a piece in your collar. You have him around again. I shall stop you in bed.
The next day all the children were stuck in the clothes as well. In her new soup-dress mother looked a cleanliness. After that they moved to The Hague, where they bought a chest of a house on the New Explanation and lived happily ever after.

:)

Okee, okee, de allerlaatste:

Dear Dick,
A little while ago my father came home with a piece in his collar. He fell with the door in house and said that he was on the bottle. My mother sat in sack and ashes and I had the country. The waterlanders came before the day. "My poor little bloods of children!" my mother wept, "those poor sheep". She was as the dead so afraid he beat the hand to himself. He called: "Let me loose, I want to scoop a small air!" I let my eye go over the past. I understand why father so often was in the oil, or had a buck wig on. I understood that I should have to shell my own little beans now and that from study could come nothing more. There sat nothing on but to stick my hands out of my sleeves. Naturally I should not be able to hold under my mother, but perhaps I could earn a little cent to help her. I knew that I should have to give the playing football to it, and that I could set my hockey stick on the attic. But what gave that? I decided to put my best little leg before. I went to my father and said: "I lubricate him. I part out with my study and go to earn my bread". He looked me on and said: "You are still wet behind your ears, but go your passage but". So I packed my little lot and took goodbye of my mother. The weeping stood me nearer than the laughing, but I bit my lips and held myself good. I packed the train to London. Underway it rained pipestems. I came on in London, but now to see to find a little track. I was prepared to work hard for the board, but I would not let myself be sent with a clod into the rushes or have myself sold turnips for lemons. I walked through the streets. It was still raining old wives. I went the first the best office in. When I came in, I at once got the boss into the eye. I asked him: "Can you use an officeservant?" And wonder above wonder the man who stood me to word said: "Yes, I can use a little man, we have it very busy at the moment and we come a little man too short". I asked: "What do you pay?" and he said: "That hangs of from it. In my business it comes there on to for to be accurate and industrious. It cannot differ me what for diplomas you have, but the only thing that can differ me is how hard you work, and that you don't look on the clock every five minutes. If you please me, I shall pay you 15 pounds a month for to begin, and you get a storing over three months". I took the job and thanked the sir. Because he saw that there was something on the hand with me, he said: "Well boy, the life is no little joke; hold yourself tough! Come following Monday! Till looks! We shall best be able to shoot on with each other". I picked the train home. My father had left with the silent drum. I went to tell my mother that everything had gone from a slate roof. I said that although my father had left with the northern sun, I should care for her. I told her that I had found a giant course with a giant boss. She said that she had always known that I was worth the salt in the porridge and that as long as I lived she would not see the future dark in.... Well best friend, I lubricate him. Hold yourself at right angles!

:W

if you feel the inspiration
to increase the population
take your girl behind the door
lay her softly on the floor
take away the decoration
and begin the fabrikation

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan