need your Help

http://www.autoverleden.nl/prive/betaalMethode.php
You could try via RDW.nl to reach the former owner of this bike,but usually they won't do so.
I did find out that it had an accident,read the link I gave you.
I didn't check what kind of accident,but it is legally exported,maybe because of this accident.
I can't help you any further with this,so good luck... :)

Lekkere site dat autoverleden :(

Bij ieder kenteken dat ik invoer, van voertuigen die ik nieuw heb gekocht, en nog heb, geeft de site schade verleden.

Oplichters dus, proberen je een schade rapport te verkopen van bijna 10 euro!

Waar haal je die km stand vandaan ?

Maar gemiddeld genomen zal een motor niet met 24.xxx km de dienst uit gaan.

thanks this is what i do already but since it was showing 24xxx km only so i thought to check to find the real mileage. i thought maybe the previous owner can be here or somone who have seen the bike before can help to reach out the previous owner.

You could try via RDW.nl to reach the former owner of this bike,but usually they won't do so.
I did find out that it had an accident,read the link I gave you.
I didn't check what kind of accident,but it is legally exported,maybe because of this accident.
I can't help you any further with this,so good luck... :)

Don't trust the link given. From all the cars you check, they say there's an
'accident history' rapport available. Checked it myself with multiple cars, of which im 100% sure they're never ever had an accident. That site is just a fucking commercial site.

Anyway. According to the reply of a mean blue man, the bike once looked like this:
politie%20varadero%202003%20zijaanzicht.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
'accident history' rapport available. Checked it myself with multiple cars, of which im 100% sure they're never ever had an accident. That site is just a fucking commercial site.

:^

Elk kenteken geeft een "schaderapport". Onzinsite om een tientje uit je zakken te kloppen.

Scam for what guys. c'mon.. i'm behind a VPN @ work..
im not selling the bike to you and ask you to send me the money :)
just hoped maybe i will find the old owner here or find way to check the bike history..just to know the real mileage

Lekkere site dat autoverleden :(

Bij ieder kenteken dat ik invoer, van voertuigen die ik nieuw heb gekocht, en nog heb, geeft de site schade verleden.

Oplichters dus, proberen je een schade rapport te verkopen van bijna 10 euro!

:N

Handige jongens. :Y Jij besteld dat rapport bij hun, en in de omschrijving van de schade staat dan "geen schade verleden". Zij een tientje rijker, en jij pissig/gerust gesteld.

Anyway. According to the reply of a mean blue man, the bike once looked like this: [afbeelding]

it was police bike ???????????????

just hoped maybe i will find the old owner here or find way to check the bike history..just to know the real mileage

Meanblueman says it's an ex-policebike and exported in 2015.
And very unlikely that they sold it at 24.xxx

When checking the site RDW.nl it's clear: this bike is officially exported.

Reading the reaction of Meanblueman is also clear: this bike is a former policebike and exported in 2015. Not by the police, but by another owner. Since that's the case, i think you can be sure it's mileage isnt quite correct if there's just 24.000km on the display. I think you can be safe and just add a 1 in front of it? So, 124.000km?

it was police bike ???????????????

In a former life it was. After some years in duty they're being sold and most of the time that's not after just 24000km. That's why meanblueman suggest to handle the bike like it has done much more mileage and give the bike a good maintenance service, since it has probably done much more than the 24000km on the display during it's couple of years in duty. 8-)

And meanblueman is a police officer. I think he has taken a look into some register off which you and i dont have access to but im not sure about that.

Laatst bewerkt:
En wat ik al zei, een politiemotor hoeft geen slechte koop te zijn. Onderhoud wordt altijd netjes gedaan bij de politie, nodig of niet.
Maar netjes warmrijden en dergelijke..... dat gebeurt natuurlijk niet altijd. ;)

Thanks , i knew the mileage could not be real but to find it used by police .. not expected for me :)
on the site i can see 1st registerd in 2004 and last one was 2014 and it was exported
i dont know how he found that it was police bike .. maybe he got access to internal database
interesting history

Thanks i own the bike for one year and it runs great but i thought i try to know the history of it :)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan