Onderdelen Aprilia Falco

BadEend

MF veteraan
28 feb 2004
Ik ben op zoek naar de volgende onderdelen voor een Aprilia SL1000 Falco.

Rechter uitlaat
Rechter knipperlicht
Rechter spiegel

Als je iets hebt laat maar weten met de vraagprijs, hier of via de mail!

Laatst bewerkt:
Spiegel heb ik wellicht, ik had een van de twee kapot gemaakt weet niet meer of het links of rechts was. Een knipperlicht heb ik sowieso.

Spiegel heb ik wellicht, ik had een van de twee kapot gemaakt weet niet meer of het links of rechts was. Een knipperlicht heb ik sowieso.

Hoeveel wil je hebben voor die spiegel en dat knipperlicht? (moeten wel onbeschadigd zijn)

Jazeker:

Mille Turn Signals

There is really not much to say about this modification—I simply didn’t like the way the stock, round turnsignals looked o­n the Falco. I guess the Falco’s designers were trying to play different shapes off against each other, but I never thought that the round turn signals looked good next to the elongated brake lights, or the angular headlights. The newer (2001 and later) Milles used oblong turn signals that I thought would look much better with the Falco. Unfortunately, with new turn signals listing for over $30 each, the cost to switch them was prohibitive. o­ne alternative would have been to purchase aftermarket turnsignals from a company such as Lockhart Phillips, but I wanted bolt-on turn signals that wouldn’t require any modifications to the wiring harness or bodywork. So, I watch eBay and waited. Sure enough, a clean set turned up at a fraction of the list price.

mille_front_2.jpg

mille_rear_2.jpg

Staat nog beter ook als je het mij vraagt :Y

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan