vfroem

Die hard MF'er
19 feb 2003
Sint Oedenrode
Ter lering en ter vermaak: -dit soort zaken zijn idd eerder gepost maaaaaar:

<graag jullie input om deze gast(en) een koekje van eigen deeg te geven>

DEAR xxxx,

HOW WAS YOUR DAY? GUESS FINE.

IVE SEEN THE DETAILS OF THE BIKE AND I AM WILLING TO PAY YOU €5,850 FOR THE BIKE AND IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN KNOW MY STAND AND ALSO ARRANGE FOR PAYEMNT AND PICKUP.

UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME FOR THE TEST DRIVE AS I AM A VERY BUSY MAN.I WILL WANT THIS TRANSACTION TO BE COMPLETED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO CANADA ON A BUSINESS AND BESIDES I'M VERY GENUINELY INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS BIKE SO I WOULD NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES AND MY SON LOVES IT MORE THAN I DO .I WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM A FAR AWAY BUYER FROM UK AND I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPMENT AND HANDLING OF THE BIKE.

I WILL BE EXPECTING THE PICTURES BY TOMORROW.

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST.

HOW IS YOUR FAMILY ? GUESS FINE.STAY BLESSED.

REGARDS ,

JOSEPH FEISS.

xxxxx wrote:
Dear Jossy,

Best price is 6000,- euro. We only accept pre-payment to our bank account or cash payment.
Please phone us for more details.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 4:05 AM
Subject: YZF - R6 2000 + 3 mnd garantie

HELLO,
IN RESPECT OF YOUR ADVERT,I SAW ON THE NET AND I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THE MOTORBIKE FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE.SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE DETAILS OR CONDITIONS AND ALSO THE LAST PRICE FOR THE MOTORBIKE .I'VE ALREADY SEEN THE DETAILS ON THE NET AND ITS OKAY WITH ME.DON'T GET BOTHERED ABOUT THE SHIPPING BECAUSE MY SHIPPING AGENT WILL COME FOR THE PICKUP.I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST SO THAT I CAN CONTACT MY ASSOCIATE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR YOUR PAYMENT.STAY BLESSED AND 'VE A NICE DAY.
REGARDS,
JOSSY FEISS.

Laatst bewerkt:
slotlinks.gif
smoky.gif
slotrechts.gif

precies ! daarvoor post ik dit ook......
Heb zojuist het volgende terug gemaild:

"Dear Jossy,

We do not have more pictures of the bike at the moment.
Fixed priced is 6000 euro, only cash payment or pre payment.
To be sure you are a serious buyer please transfer 250 euro to our bank account so we can be sure you are a serious buyer; no (cashier) cheques or whatever."

:^
daar zat ik nou ook aan te denken, en dan een beetje met die mensen gaan focken :P

Ik ben ook al bezig met het fucken van een oplichter, hieronder mijn E-mail over een Fireblade die op Ebay stond:
(P.s. Flikker Bruinstamper is niet mijn echte naam :+ )

I'm very interested in your CBR.
I would like to see more pictures of the bike.
Are there any scrathes on the bike.
Do you still have the original windscreen and exhaust?
I would like too hear from you soon.

Regards,
Flikker Bruinstamper

Hello there,

My name is Lawrence Nolen and i am glad about your interest in hearing details about my bike.
First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the bike and the way we can complete a transaction
Since november 2002 i am located in Greece where i tried to develop a business down here in Athens but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the bike.Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to cover the shipping costs and insurance

You will not have to pay additional taxes,just only the price for it.
The shipping will be made using FeDex Air Service and the bike will be at your door 4 days later
I also can use Lufthansa Airplane Cargo insured for the delivering and in this case three days later you will have the bike in front of your house.
The bike is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed by my presentation .

I am the first owner of the bike and i bought it from a local deal,it will come with all the documentations required for registration ,you’ll have no problem with that at your place .
I realise that is a cheap price for such a product but my special situation makes me do things that i would't do in normal circumstances and belive me it is not easy at all for me to sell a thing which was one of my dreams during last years
So if you are ready to pay the buy it now price, shipping and insurance included we will deal right now.
In normal circumstances Paypal is my favorite way of reciving the payment but unfortunately for the moment i have some troubles with my paypal account and i am forced not to accept this method at this time.

Anyway i hope this is not a problem because i am a Square Trade member and all the payment process will be done through them.If you agree with moving forward with the deal through square trade please email me as soon as possible YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.As soon as i receive these informations from you i will forward them to Square Trade along with the rest of the details in order for them to open a case regarding our deal.After you receive the notification from Square Trade please give me an email and confirm me if we have a deal in order for me to make the arragements for the shipping process.

regards and hear you asap

Lawrence.

1. Pictures - yes
2 NO SCRATHES
3. I have the original windscreen and it will come with the bike.

Wait for your mail

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'm very sorry for you, that you have to sell your baby.
The bike just looks great on the pictures.
But because you are so far away (I live in Holland) I will need a scan/copy
of the documents.
Can you sent me that?

Greetings, Flikker

HI
SORRY FOR THE LITTLE LATE ANSWER BUT I WAS ON THE ROAD THE WHOLE
DAY.I HAVE JUST ONE LITTLE PROBLEM:I HAVE A RELATIVE HERE WORKING
FOR FEDEX AND HE HELPS ME WITH THE WHOLE SHIPPING PROCESS BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE SHIPPING FEES FOR SUCH AN ITEM ARE HUGE ...THE PROBLEM WAS THAT THIS NIGHT HE WILL LEAVE THE TOWN FOR FEW DAYS AND THE ONLY TIME AVAILABLE FOR HELPING ME WAS TODAY...SO I HAVE TAKEN THE BIKE TO FEDEX AND PACKAGED EVERYTHING ,THE BIKE..AND ALSO ALL THE DOCUMENTS...SO AT THIS MOMENT EVERYTHING IS PACKAGED,CREATED AND READY FOR THE ROAD BUT UNFORTUNATELY BECAUSE OF THIS I AM NOT ABLE TO SATISFY YOUR REQUEST REGARDING THE DOCUMENT THAT YOU HAVE ASKED ABOUT...WHAT CAN I DO IN ORDER FOR YOU NOT TO HAVE NOT EVEN THE SMALLEST DOUBT REGARDING MY
FULL HONESTY IS TO MAKE A REQUEST AT FEDEX AND THEN THEY TO
NOTIFY YOU THAT THE BIKE IS IN THEIR POSSESION READY FOR THE
DELIVERY AS SOON AS I GIVE THE OK FOR THIS...I HOPE IS ENOUGH...
ANYWAY WHEN YOUY RECEIVE THE BIKE YOU'LL INSPECT IT AND ONLY AFTER
SEEING THAT ALL IS WORKING GREAT YOU'LL NOTIFY SQUARE TRADE THAT
THEY CAN RELEASE THE PAYMENT DETAILS
REGARDS

Hello Lawrence,

I'm glad you are contacting me, because I saw the bike was already removed
from Ebay.
I thought you sold it to another buyer.
I would like to take your offer to sent me the Fedex document that says me
the bike is already ready for shipping.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Greetings Flikker

HI
Hope you'll receive their notification asap and we will move forward
regards

Helaas is het nu al een aantal dagen stil, jammer, ik wil zo graag een Fireblade ;)

Blijven leuk zulke verhalen, hoe meer bekent het word, hoe meer mensen irritant/bijdehand kunnen gaan reageren en hoe zieker de scammers worden. :9

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan