sorry i have to vent

You don't think my help is for free, do you?

By the way - I don't know how long you're planning on keeping this bike, but an alarm system also lowers your insurance feepremium :? .

Laatst bewerkt:
Put a sign on your Tank

"PAS OP VOGELGRIEPBESMETTINGS GEVAAR"

Niet dat ze uberhaupt naar die vogel keken.

As stated before, there is one fatal flaw in your story: The place that you park your motor on is public property, in spite of your marking it and placing a sign that no bicycles are allowed. You should consider yourself lucky that you have not yet received a ticket for this idiocy!
IMHO you have two options:
- Go to the city council and ask a permit to claim this space as yours. You would have to pay for this, but it gives you an option to take legal measures when people are not heeding the signs.
- Try and find a place to put a Motorsafe. Don't know if you have ever seen any of these, but they are kind of a mini garage made in steel, and lockable. There is just enough room for one motorcycle.

Just claiming a public spot as yours doesn't work in NL... People here have some anarchistic tendencies, and actions like these tend to provoke opposite reactions than the one you obviously expect.

As stated before, there is one fatal flaw in your story: The place that you park your motor on is public property, in spite of your marking it and placing a sign that no bicycles are allowed. You should consider yourself lucky that you have not yet received a ticket for this idiocy!
- Go to the city council and ask a permit to claim this space as yours. You would have to pay for this, but it gives you an option to take legal measures when people are not heeding the signs.
- Try and find a place to put a Motorsafe. Don't know if you have ever seen any of these, but they are kind of a mini garage made in steel, and lockable. There is just enough room for one motorcycle.

Just claiming a public spot as yours doesn't work in NL... People here have some anarchistic tendencies, and actions like these tend to provoke opposite reactions than the one you obviously expect.

.... Somehow, I agree. It's not the most wise thing to do, but if it has to stand there, buy a noisy irritating apparatus.

eh just let me complain. :)

so they're basically invading my garden (the tree) while they are shopping.
:} :}

No offence but like said be4, it's a public spot overthere, there is nothing you can do about it.
Can't you rent a box like Shurgard or something in your area?
after a little search i found something mentioned here b4,
04.jpg

05.jpg

For info goto
http://www.motorkluis.nl/ or contact:

Secure-a-bike Ltd and Motorkluis
Hugo de Vriesstraat 1a
2152 CT Nieuw Vennep
Tel: 0252-683639
Fax: 0252-683533
E-Mail: info@motorkluis.nl

I would say get the hell out of this country. :Y It's just a friendly advise. ;)

All this sounds like the plotline of some simple flash game where Seth's bike is on one end of your screen and hostile bikes, garbage bags and dogs are inbound from the other side of the screen.
The player would simply have to eliminate all threats to the bike by moving the crosshair with the mouse to throw rocks at them.

:+

jij bent jaloers dat hij die meiden allemaal op zo'n suffe GSX weet te krijgen terwijl jouw GSX-R met echte No-Fear stickers dat niet eens voor elkaar krijgt O-) :P

Ik heb hem die foto's zien nemen en we d8ten allemaal wat doet die gozert nou moeilijk _O- _O-

Ik heb hem die foto's zien nemen en we d8ten allemaal wat doet die gozert nou moeilijk _O- _O-

hah were you part of that crowd there? that was actually really funny. i would've understood if i had bikini models, but i was suprised for the attention we got with fully clothed girls.

and other guys, i have no place to put that sureguard thing , i think that would be even ruder to put in the public place. ill just do the xena alarm until i get a new apartment with a garage/garden.

Laatst bewerkt:
:} :}

No offence but like said be4, it's a public spot overthere, there is nothing you can do about it.
Can't you rent a box like Shurgard or something in your area?
after a little search i found something mentioned here b4,
(Afbeelding)
(Afbeelding)
For info goto
http://www.motorkluis.nl/ or contact:

Secure-a-bike Ltd and Motorkluis
Hugo de Vriesstraat 1a
2152 CT Nieuw Vennep
Tel: 0252-683639
Fax: 0252-683533
E-Mail: info@motorkluis.nl

Lijkt wel een compost bak man.

Why wouldn't they park their pushbikes there or, infact, leave garbage on 'your' spot? Granted, it might not be very considerate and it might even be illegal to park pushbikes or leave garbage but unless I misread your post: it isn't a private street and therefor you have no more right to that particular spot than the next person.

Other than that: if you can't beat them....BURN THEM.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan