The BPM (in English!)

olaawronska

Rookie
12 mei 2015
Fellow motorbikers,
I realize that there are already many discussions about the BPM tax but they are all in Dutch..:( Even though I speak Dutch a little I just can't wrap my head around it.
I have just bought my first motorbike Honda CBR250 (2011) in Poland and brought it to the Netherlands.
I need to submit two forms - Berekening BPM and Aangifte BPM and I have no clue how to fill it in. I asked at the RDW and even they only promote some external/private websites that require payment. I just want to pay the damn tax :/

So my question is: Is there any place, any group or individual that can help me with filling in the BPM forms in Eindhoven for free?

They clearly created a chaotic and overcomplicated procedure and I really don't think it's fair to pay extra to other companies just to compensate it.

Thanks!
Ola

I believe that in Veldhoven at the RDW station (where I assume you have to go to get the papers for the bike) you can walk by the Douane office where they fill the papers in for you. I've once imported a VFR from Belgium and all the forms were filled in for me (Berekening and Aangifte BPM), when in doubt: Give them a call :)

Laatst bewerkt:
JdM, I guess they got a bit lazier since then ;). I was exactly there today to register my bike, I knocked at the Douane door, they guy didn't even want to talk in English and gave me only a paper with website address (autotelex.nl) and a price (19.95 EUR).

BTW I checked this website and it's not any easier...

B| hmmm, lazy bunch of dudes...
What you need is the cataloguswaarde I guess, which you could maybe find in the website given.
With the cataloguswaarde and the "waarde" (worth) of all options and extra's in combination with the kilometers on the bike, you should be able to fill in everything I presume.
Make a scan of the papers and post them here, accompanied by your unknown parts to fill in.

Thanks guys!
Your advice was very useful. I will try to contact vervisser first.
If there will be still some uncertainties, I'll post scanned documents as advised.

Thanks again!

Hey! Just to close the topic, it's really a hustle to research all this strange data (CO2 emission, carosserie etc.) so I am going to use one of there paid websites (yes, they won..:/)

I have only one question (probably obvious to most of you)
Is Honda CBR250R (2011) "Handgeschakeld" or "Automaat"?

Thanks!

Hey! Just to close the topic, it's really a hustle to research all this strange data (CO2 emission, carosserie etc.) so I am going to use one of there paid websites (yes, they won..:/)

I have only one question (probably obvious to most of you)
Is Honda CBR250R (2011) "Handgeschakeld" or "Automaat"?

Thanks!

Handgeschakeld = manual gearbox
Automaat = automatic gearbox

:)

Did you buy the bike recently or did you already have it registered under your name in Poland?

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan