Vietnam Deel 2

Raad de plaat

Als we gasten hebben, willen die vrijwel altijd het resort zien. Eén van de vaste vragen van mij is bij de waterput: “wat is er zo bijzonder aan deze waterput?”

Wie???

Raad 1.jpg

American singer Kacey Musgraves angers Vietnam fans for wearing pants-less ‘ao dai’

Kacey 1.jpg

American singer Kacey Musgraves wears the Vietnamese long gown ‘ao dai’ without trousers in these now-deleted photos posted to her Instagram account.

Kacey Musgraves, a six-time Grammy winner, has come under criticism in Vietnam after videos surfaced of her performance in the United States last week in which the singer was filmed wearing the ‘ao dai,' Vietnam’s traditional long gown, without its long trousers.

The controversial performance took place during a concert in Dallas, Texas last Thursday night. Musgraves performed in front of thousands wearing a yellow ao dai, but opted to do without the flared bottoms that go with the traditional gown, exposing her legs and undergarments.

*** Zie de bron voor de video

American singer Kacey Musgraves performs at a concert in Dallas, Texas wearing the Vietnamese long gown ‘ao dai’ without trousers. Video: YouTube

The fashion faux pas has drawn criticism from Vietnamese celebrities and netizens after fan-recorded videos of the performance emerged on social media. “Before you put on the traditional attire of any country, the least you can do is look up information on how local people wear it in their country,” Vietnamese actress Ngo Thanh Van wrote on Facebook. “This is disrespectful behavior and shows an artist’s ignorance.”

Kacey 2.jpg

American singer Kacey Musgraves performs at a concert in Dallas, Texas wearing the Vietnamese long gown ao dai without trousers. Photo: Dallas Observer

Musgraves also posted photos of her posing in the pants-less ao dai on Instagram prior to the Dallas show. The revealing photos have been taken down from the photo-sharing social network as of Monday morning.

The 'ao dai' is a Vietnamese national garment, worn by both sexes but now most commonly put on by women. In its current form, it is a tight-fitting, double-flapped silk tunic worn over trousers.

Kacey 3.jpg

American singer Kacey Musgraves performs at a concert in Dallas, Texas wearing the Vietnamese long gown ao dai without trousers. Photo: Dallas Observer

Musgraves, 31, has won six Grammy Awards, including 2019's Album of The Year award for her fourth studio album ‘Golden Hour.'

The American singer has not made a public statement on the wardrobe gaffe.

Bron: American singer Kacey Musgraves angers Vietnam fans for wearing pants-less ‘ao dai’ - Tuoi Tre News

O-)

Zoals al zo vaak gezegd, ik blijf moeite houden met het inconsistente gedoe.

Geen tot nauwelijks aandacht schenken aan:
  • Karaoke-terreur
  • 3500 verdrinkingsgevallen/jaar
  • 10.000 verkeersslachtoffers/jaar
  • Sexual harassment (al wordt dat langzamerhand iets beter)
  • Landschap en monumenten (zie morgen voor weer een treffend voorbeeld)
Maar wel iets als dit. :r

Mountain flattened for tourism project near Vietnam’s iconic flagpole

Mountain 1.jpg

A mountain to the northeast of Lung Cu National Flag Tower is photographed after it was flattened. Photo: Mai Thuong / Tuoi Tre

A mountain that was once green and alive in the northernmost Vietnamese province of Ha Giang has been partially leveled for the construction of a religious tourism complex.

Lung Cu Commune, in Ha Giang's Dong Van District, has long attracted many tourists as it is home to the Lung Cu National Flag Tower, a northern landmark which marks Vietnam’s national sovereignty and offers stunning views of the green mountainous scenery that surrounds it.

Visitors to Lung Cu these days, however, are treated to a complex of religious structures being built on a mountain to the northeast of the iconic flag tower.

Developers leveled nearly half of the mountain for the construction of this religious tourism project, which began in 2016. Up to seven buildings have been erected on the mountain while construction vehicles and heavy equipment are seen working day and night to complete the rest.

Mountain 2.jpg

A mountain to the northeast of Lung Cu National Flag Tower is photographed before and after it was flattened. Photo: T.T.D. - Mai Thuong / Tuoi Tre

Some local people, most of whom are of the native Mong and Lo Lo ethnic minorities, told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper they are not happy with the “mountain-carving” project. “Local people didn’t want to give up land for the project, but we eventually did it upon the request of local authorities,” said Xinh Thi Me, a woman residing in Lo Lo Chai Village in Lung Cu. “I’m not sure if the project will benefit local people in any way,” local resident Lang A Cang said, adding that the project has destroyed an area where local people would go to pick vegetables in the past.

Vietnam’s Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism said in a document sent to the People’s Committee of Ha Giang last Friday that the under-construction religious complex had failed to follow state planning for Dong Van District. The ministry also requested the provincial administration to order relevant agencies to launch a comprehensive inspection into the project.

Mountain 3.jpg

Lung Cu National Flag Tower is seen in Lung Cu Commune, Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province, Vietnam, with the construction site of a religious tourism project on a flattened mountain spotted afar. Photo: L.D.Q. / Tuoi Tre

Bron: Mountain flattened for tourism project near Vietnam’s iconic flagpole - Tuoi Tre News

Zie voor meer foto’s van dit compleet gestoorde project de bron.

In Vietnam Deel 2 staat heel Vietnam op zijn kop omdat een topless dame met een punthoedje voor haar borsten poseert met als achtergrond het historische Hoi An. Niets te zien en wat mij betreft gewoon een fraaie combinatie voor een foto.

Ook het optreden van gisteren veroorzaakte een enorme ophef.

En elders in Vietnam worden landschappen probleemloos compleet verkloot om er toeristische attracties van te maken, sommige zelfs religieus. Een soort kruistocht? (“In overdrachtelijke zin kan met kruistocht elke ideologisch gemotiveerde, heftige poging om verandering te bewerkstelligen, aangeduid worden, al dan niet met een positieve of negatieve connotatie.” Bron: Wikipedia) O-). Heftig is het zeker met een voor mij absoluut negatieve connotatie.

Het geheel heeft wel weer een zeer hoog kalf-en-put-gehalte.

Mag ik als oud-ICT’er politiek correct opmerken, dat ook dit weer ehhh… allemaal wat inconsistent is? O-)

Construction suspended on tourism project near Vietnam’s iconic flagpole

Mountain 4.jpg

Buildings at the construction site of a religious tourism project on a flattened mountain in Lung Cu Commune, Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province, Vietnam. Photo: Mai Thuong / Tuoi Tre

The administration of Ha Giang Province in northern Vietnam has agreed in principle to halt construction on a massive religious tourism complex near a landmark flagpole in the province as a delegation of officials began inspecting the project on Tuesday.

The project has been under construction in Lung Cu Commune, located in Ha Giang's Dong Van District, since 2016. Phuc Loc Ha Giang Corp., the project developer, leveled nearly half of a mountain to the northeast of the Lung Cu National Flag Tower in the same commune for the construction.

Last Friday, Vietnam’s Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism requested a comprehensive inspection into the project, saying that the construction had failed to follow state planning for Dong Van District.

Mountain 5.jpg

An architect’s impression of a massive religious tourism complex in Lung Cu Commune, Dong Van District, Ha Giang, Vietnam is seen in this provided photo.

Particularly, the culture ministry said that a part of the project has been constructed within the “protection zone II” of the Lung Cu National Flag Tower, a national relic site. Only constructions that serve to “protect and promote the value” of a relic site are permitted within this zone, according to Vietnam’s effective Law on Cultural Heritage. However, the management board of the flag tower has claimed contrariwise, affirming that the project does not encroach on the area delineated for protecting the landmark flagpole.

A meeting involving provincial leaders and officials on Monday afternoon resulted in an “in-principle decision” to suspend the project’s construction, according to a source close to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper. A delegation of officials led by a provincial vice-chairman, joined by representatives of Phuc Loc Ha Giang Corp., conducted field measurement on Tuesday afternoon to determine whether the project encroaches on the protection area of the Lung Cu flagpole.

Phuc Loc Ha Giang said it voluntarily halted construction on Tuesday afternoon for the field measurement although the company had not received any official suspension order from the provincial People’s Committee. A representative of the firm told Tuoi Tre that it is willing to obey any construction suspension request from authorities. “We have paid serious attention to feedback from relevant ministries, departments, and agencies as well as the public over the last few days,” the representative said, adding that the company is waiting for the result of the field measurement.

Phuc Loc Ha Giang also acknowledged its mountain-leveling work had negatively affected the green mountainous scenery, and that the company is looking to cover the mountain with greenery “as soon as possible." “We are already planting trees in the flattened areas,” the representative said.

Bron: Construction suspended on tourism project near Vietnam’s iconic flagpole - Tuoi Tre News

Tja, dit bleek korte tijd later op de site te staan toen ik mijn commentaar van gisteren al had geschreven. Mijn enige opmerking nu:

“Klinkt goed”. O-) O-) O-) O-) O-)

Vietnamese pizza

Pizza 1.jpg

Miljuschka's Street Food Vietnam

We kennen de bloemkoolpizza en de tortillapizza maar kende je de Vietnamese pizza al? Of op z'n Vietnamees: Bánh Tráng Nướng. Hij is simpel, snel en leuk om te maken voor een winterbarbecue.
Miljuschka Witzenhausen

Ingredienten voor 4 personen
  • 200 gr varkensworsten
  • olie om in te bakken
  • 2 lente-uien
  • 3 eieren
  • 6 tl sriracha
  • 6 tl paté naar keuze
  • 6 grote rijstvellen
  • mayonaise
  • sweet chilisaus
  • 2 el bonitovlokken (optioneel)

Benodigdheden
  • barbecue

Bereidingswijze
  1. Totale tijd: 20 MINUTEN
  2. Verwijder het velletje van de worsten. Verhit een scheut olie in een koekenpan en bak het varkensvlees rul. Steek de barbecue aan.
  3. Snijd de lente-uien fijn. Kluts de eieren. Meng de geklutste eieren met de sriracha, de lente-ui, de paté en het rul gebakken varkensvlees.
  4. Beleg de rijstvellen ieder met een gelijke hoeveelheid van het vleesmengsel.
  5. Gril ieder vel op een matig hete barbecue tot de onderkant bruin en krokant is. (Let op: het rijstvel is erg dun, dus het brandt snel aan wanneer de kolen te heet zijn!)
  6. Serveer de pizza’s met wat mayonaise, chilisaus en eventueel wat bonitovlokken.

Bron: Vietnamese pizza

Weg o.i.d.

Ik heb niet het idee dat hier verder nog iets aan gedaan wordt. Aam de rechterkant stroomt het water vanaf de rijstvelden…

Weg 51.jpg

…grotendeels aan de rechterkant van de keien en een kleine hoeveelheid aan de linkerkant…

Weg 52.jpg

…waarna het door het wel zeer ruim bemeten middenstuk aan de zijkant zachtjes doorsijpelt naar het al eerder getoonde meertje.

Weg 53.jpg

Het doel van dit grote brede deel ontgaat mij nog steeds volledig. Zal als altijd wel weer aan mijn kleine snappertje liggen.

Het was in de verte een stuk donkerder dan boven mij, dus snel een foto gemaakt.

Weg 54.jpg

Ik kon daarna nog net mijn camera in de tas doen, want volkomen onverwachts gingen boven mij ook de sluizen open. Voordat ik mijn fiets had gekeerd en wegreed was ik al doorweekt. :(

Summer in Vietnam: fans or air conditioners?

Fans 1.jpg

A woman opens the window for fresh air and turns off the air conditioner in her house in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City to save energy. Photo: Tu Trung / Tuoi Tre

My housekeeper makes a disaster of cleaning my house fans.

She cleans them well enough, washing away the accumulated dust with ease but she just doesn’t have the knack of reassembling the darn things properly without them wobbling and shaking so much that I imagine exploding shards of plastic fan parts and zitting electric sparks all over the place.

This has happened before although in her defense, she had nothing to do with the breakdowns. The fans were cheap shonky pieces of malevolence trying to rise up against their owner. Fortunately I was able to put down the revolutions by throwing out the recalcitrant rebels.

Now my trusty yet past the ‘use by’ date fan is about to give up the ghost. It responded well to house moving, being kicked and licked by my dog, enduring countless acts of frustration by guests jabbing the speed buttons and forced to work in my small outside courtyard during gales and heatwaves. I’d had more than a few different brands of fan (try saying that) until someone recommended the ‘Asia’ model to me. It was one of the few times I was truly proud of my purchasing prowess.

Until last year, I was never a big fan of air conditioners (pun accidental) – I believed that a fan’s portability made it a better option but the experience of getting head colds from hotel air conditioners when I travelled puts me off using air conditioning in my own house.

I have recently moved to a new rental, a small one-bedroom, single-story house and for the first time, I have had air conditioning in my bedroom. Each day before my afternoon nap or midnight snooze, I start the air conditioner and put the second shonky fan in the bedroom to turn it into a refrigerator.

As the air conditioner is relatively new, I don’t suffer much from air quality problems as the filters are still clean. Then I just leave both machines running while I sleep. The dog loves it and refuses to leave the room unless I leave the bedroom door open rapidly warming the space.

In the early evenings I have the main ‘Asia’ fan spinning in the living room and the second fan ready to go out in the courtyard as I often take a break from the computer with a quick drink and smoke in the yard. I like to pretend I’m living a lifestyle of pure luxury with all these cooling gadgets, secretly hoping my neighbors are sweating it out in agony.

Sure the combined bill for all this is expensive yet nothing like the electrical bills I used to suffer in Australia. Besides, anyone complaining about a fifty-dollar EVN bill in this country is a cheapskate in my opinion. At the very least, we expats are living a cool lifestyle without any care in the world – something I’m occasionally embarrassed seeing locals sweating away in their local market shops.

People’s preferences, fans vs air conditioners, are fascinating in their convoluted justifications. “Oh, I prefer the fan in my bedroom because I just can’t stand the air conditioner on my skin.” Huh? It’s all just hot air to me.

Or the other rationalization: “Ah! The air conditioner is so much cleaner for my sinuses than the fan!” Checked the air filter lately? Amazing how much gunk accumulates in the machine. Interesting how many expats will pay a local to come and clean the things instead of learning how to do those things themselves. Is this more evidence of expat elitism? Or simply mechanical snobbery?

One aspect I follow infrequently is the idea of solar cells on the roof and a battery to offset the costs and help me deal with those frustrating days when the power is off (scheduled) or the unpredictable moments when the electricity vanishes as my neighbors decide to fiddle with the outside fuse-boxes. Some companies are already offering these products but it’s still early to say if this will commercially take off and become an affordable trend. I hope it will – anything to take the load off a power grid already badly stretched and struggling to supply enough power in many parts of the nation.

At least I’m so well off that I can afford two fans during the day and air conditioning at night; there are plenty of hard working Vietnamese out there who still don’t have these unaffordable luxuries. It’s a shame, particularly in 2019, which seems to be shaping up as one of the hottest summers on record in Vietnam and life is tough enough as it is.

Whatever happens with the weather this year, I hope you all stay cool mentally and physically; and if the power goes off? Use a hand fan!

Bron: Summer in Vietnam: fans or air conditioners? - Tuoi Tre News

Summer in Vietnam: fans or air conditioners?

Bekijk bijlage 1441834

A woman opens the window for fresh air and turns off the air conditioner in her house in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City to save energy. Photo: Tu Trung / Tuoi Tre

My housekeeper makes a disaster of cleaning my house fans.

She cleans them well enough, washing away the accumulated dust with ease but she just doesn’t have the knack of reassembling the darn things properly without them wobbling and shaking so much that I imagine exploding shards of plastic fan parts and zitting electric sparks all over the place.

This has happened before although in her defense, she had nothing to do with the breakdowns. The fans were cheap shonky pieces of malevolence trying to rise up against their owner. Fortunately I was able to put down the revolutions by throwing out the recalcitrant rebels.

Now my trusty yet past the ‘use by’ date fan is about to give up the ghost. It responded well to house moving, being kicked and licked by my dog, enduring countless acts of frustration by guests jabbing the speed buttons and forced to work in my small outside courtyard during gales and heatwaves. I’d had more than a few different brands of fan (try saying that) until someone recommended the ‘Asia’ model to me. It was one of the few times I was truly proud of my purchasing prowess.

Until last year, I was never a big fan of air conditioners (pun accidental) – I believed that a fan’s portability made it a better option but the experience of getting head colds from hotel air conditioners when I travelled puts me off using air conditioning in my own house.

I have recently moved to a new rental, a small one-bedroom, single-story house and for the first time, I have had air conditioning in my bedroom. Each day before my afternoon nap or midnight snooze, I start the air conditioner and put the second shonky fan in the bedroom to turn it into a refrigerator.

As the air conditioner is relatively new, I don’t suffer much from air quality problems as the filters are still clean. Then I just leave both machines running while I sleep. The dog loves it and refuses to leave the room unless I leave the bedroom door open rapidly warming the space.

In the early evenings I have the main ‘Asia’ fan spinning in the living room and the second fan ready to go out in the courtyard as I often take a break from the computer with a quick drink and smoke in the yard. I like to pretend I’m living a lifestyle of pure luxury with all these cooling gadgets, secretly hoping my neighbors are sweating it out in agony.

Sure the combined bill for all this is expensive yet nothing like the electrical bills I used to suffer in Australia. Besides, anyone complaining about a fifty-dollar EVN bill in this country is a cheapskate in my opinion. At the very least, we expats are living a cool lifestyle without any care in the world – something I’m occasionally embarrassed seeing locals sweating away in their local market shops.

People’s preferences, fans vs air conditioners, are fascinating in their convoluted justifications. “Oh, I prefer the fan in my bedroom because I just can’t stand the air conditioner on my skin.” Huh? It’s all just hot air to me.

Or the other rationalization: “Ah! The air conditioner is so much cleaner for my sinuses than the fan!” Checked the air filter lately? Amazing how much gunk accumulates in the machine. Interesting how many expats will pay a local to come and clean the things instead of learning how to do those things themselves. Is this more evidence of expat elitism? Or simply mechanical snobbery?

One aspect I follow infrequently is the idea of solar cells on the roof and a battery to offset the costs and help me deal with those frustrating days when the power is off (scheduled) or the unpredictable moments when the electricity vanishes as my neighbors decide to fiddle with the outside fuse-boxes. Some companies are already offering these products but it’s still early to say if this will commercially take off and become an affordable trend. I hope it will – anything to take the load off a power grid already badly stretched and struggling to supply enough power in many parts of the nation.

At least I’m so well off that I can afford two fans during the day and air conditioning at night; there are plenty of hard working Vietnamese out there who still don’t have these unaffordable luxuries. It’s a shame, particularly in 2019, which seems to be shaping up as one of the hottest summers on record in Vietnam and life is tough enough as it is.

Whatever happens with the weather this year, I hope you all stay cool mentally and physically; and if the power goes off? Use a hand fan!

Bron: Summer in Vietnam: fans or air conditioners? - Tuoi Tre News

Ik kan me eigenlijk niet voorstellen om in hartje zomer zonder AC in huis te zijn, boven de 25 graden is het voor mij al te warm!
Tijdens het slapen hebben wij de AC aan, een ontvochtiger (? -> dehumidifier) en 2 Air Purifiers (aan beide kanten van het bed een). Ik vraag me af of ik uberhaubt nog kan slapen zonder white noise...

Overigens ook grappig:
Vrienden van ons hebben hun huis bijna helemaal tocht vrij gemaakt (met het oog op de effectiviteit van de Air Purifiers), het is nu 'bijna Nederlands'. De meters laten ook zien dat ze de AQI binnen tot ruim onder de 25 krijgen (WHO advies), terwijl het buiten ruim boven de 200 is ('Hazardous'...).
De hulp klaagt nu dat het benauwd is in huis en dat ze frisse lucht nodig heeft. Ze gaat dus enkele malen per dag vanuit het huis (AQI onder 25) naar buiten (AQI boven 200) om even wat flinke happen 'frisse lucht' te nemen _O-

Van de vier airco's in ons huis wordt er eigenlijk maar eentje echt gebruikt: die in onze slaapkamer. De twee in onze gastenkamers alleen bij bezoek dat blijft slapen. En de vierde in mijn hobbykamer eigenlijk nooit. Ik loop zo vaak in en uit dat het niet zinvol is om die aan te zetten. Die aanschaf was ook weloverwogen, maar in de praktijk nutteloos.

Ho Chi Minh City organizes swimming contest for students to raise awareness of drowning

Swim 1.jpg

A student practices rescuing a drowning victim with a dummy at the Lam Son swimming pool on Tran Binh Trong Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, August 30, 2019. Photo: Dan Thuan / Tuoi Tre

A swimming competition was held in Ho Chi Minh City on Friday to encourage local students to learn how to swim and raise their awareness of drowning, in a country where about 2,000 children drown a year. The Ho Chi Minh City traffic safety board cooperated with the municipal waterway traffic police division to organize the contest that included rescue drills at the Lam Son swimming pool on Tran Binh Trong Street in District 5.

The competition was joined by hundreds of students from middle schools in Thu Duc District, Binh Chanh District, Can Gio District, and some other locales. This contest was intended for the students to practice swimming and for officials to assess their rescue skills when someone is in distress in the water.

From 9:00 am to 11:00 am, the students competed by swimming for two rounds in the 20m-long pool and showcased their rescue techniques with drowning dummies. Swimming instructors were tasked with monitoring the students in order to ensure safety during the competition.

Swim 2.jpg

Waterway traffic police officers present prizes to students at the Lam Son swimming pool on Tran Binh Trong Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, August 30, 2019. Photo: Thu Dung / Tuoi Tre

This swimming competition was a helpful playground for all students, Nguyen Vinh Phu, a competitor, said. “This is an opportunity for us to practice swimming, saving ourselves, and rescuing others in the water,” Phu added.

It is a pity that many students have drowned in many provinces and cities in the past time, Lieutenant Colonel Phan Van Man, a chief from the municipal waterway traffic police division, said at the competition. So it is essential that Ho Chi Minh City organize swimming contests to inspire students to learn how to swim, Man added.

His agency will call on schools and districts, especially Nha Be and Can Gio, where there are many canals and waterways, to encourage students to enroll in swimming courses, the police chief said.

About 2,000 children drowned in Vietnam each year in 2015-17, according to the Vietnamese Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs.

Bron: Ho Chi Minh City organizes swimming contest for students to raise awareness of drowning - Tuoi Tre News

Incidenteel wordt er wel iets gedaan. Maar het lijkt een (zwembadwater)druppel op een gloeiende plaat…

Opvoedingskamp

In https://www.motor-forum.nl/threads/...uwehoer-deel-52.434506/page-474#post-29337047 werd gesuggereerd dat een “tokkiestrook” de oplossing zou kunnen zijn voor de “kortzichtige asociale hufters met een beperkt intellectueel vermogen” die 130 km/uur willen blijven rijden.

Ik moest onmiddellijk terugdenken aan de opmerking van de toenmalige hoofdcommissaris van Rotterdam Jan Blaauw, die na kritiek op zijn “werkkampen voor voetbalhooigans” dit veranderde in “multifunctioneel opvang- en inspanningscentra voor stenenverplaatsende voetbalsupporters’”.

En onmiddellijk kwam mijn sarcastisch-creatieve kant naar voren (klopt, daar is niet veel meer voor nodig).

Hoewel “beperkt intellectueel vermogen” veel teveel eer is voor de “kortzichtige asociale karaoke-hufters” (hersendood komt dichter in de buurt) zou dit een perfecte oplossing zijn voor het probleem. Zet ze bij elkaar op een groot eiland en laat ze vooral de geluidsinstallatie meenemen. Kunnen ze kijken “wie de grootste heeft”.

Pas bij een –bewezen- heftige vorm van tinnitus mogen ze terug. O-)
Grote voordeel is dat onschuldige directe buren geen klachten krijgen.

Lijkt me een absolute win/win-situatie. O-)

Opvoedingskamp 1.jpg

Bij voorbaat excuses aan alle hondenliefhebbers. Geloof me, onze twee herdershonden janken zuiverder dan het tuig uit de omgeving (en zijn ook intelligenter). Maar de foto van de aap met microfoon die ik eerst vond, is mogelijk weer niet politiek verantwoord. Zucht.

Oh, en voor wie twijfelt dat onze honden intelligenter zijn. Ik lag al eerder in de clinch met de grootste karaoke-aso aan de voorkant. Hij blokkeerde de sloot om het water over zijn land en groenten te sproeien. Met als argument: "het ziet er goed uit dus is het goed". Onze honden zullen nooit uit die sloot drinken. Die weten wel wat er allemaal in drijft op weg naar ons huis… :t

Aanvulling
Gisteravond zag ik in de AD-app een artikel over overlast in Schiedam. Dit is een stukje eruit, dat mij zeer aanspreekt en perfect aansluit bij de situatie hier. Hij verwoordt het probleem zoals ik vier jaar geleden nog deed. Inmiddels is mijn beschrijving een stuk grover, zeker bij de Dalatwijn. Nee, niet op het terras, dat was ooit…

Opvoedingskamp 2.jpg

Misschien kan Hans Reinders hier een aantal gastcolleges komen verzorgen?

Bron: Privacy settings (mogelijk niet voor iedereen leesbaar omdat het een Premium-artikel is).

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan