Voor deze vervelende wintertijd

ducsmit

MF veteraan
16 apr 2007

;) ;)

In 2007 stonden we op zelfde plaats, man dat vergeet je nooit weeer. :]

Laatst bewerkt:
Vervelende wintertijd?
Daar zijn denk ik de meningen over verdeeld momenteel druk met ijssporten en de grande finale zal het WK ijsspeedway worden ;)
Ik vind de wintertijd helemaal niet vervelend.

;) ;) Maar volgens mij rij, jij ook geen motor. :] :]
De meeste motorrijders verlangen nu alweer na het nieuwe seisoen, en ja ik ben geen doorrijder. :W

;) ;) Maar volgens mij rij, jij ook geen motor. :] :]
De meeste motorrijders verlangen nu alweer na het nieuwe seisoen, en ja ik ben geen doorrijder. :W

Ik denk dat het wellicht beter is voor zowel mij, mijn vriendin, de politie en de lijkschouwer.
Ik houd van snelheid en ik weet zeker dat ik mij te pletter zou rijden.

Ik denk dat het wellicht beter is voor zowel mij, mijn vriendin, de politie en de lijkschouwer.
Ik houd van snelheid en ik weet zeker dat ik mij te pletter zou rijden.

Jaja, het geijkte weerwoord van koekblikkers, valt me toch tegen van je. _O- _O-

K'wist nie waar ander dit te posten!!!!

Tech 3 stars at war over crew chief
Eurosport - Wed, 19 Nov 18:07:00 2008

Yamaha Tech 3 stars James Toseland and Colin Edwards have fallen out after the Briton took the American's crew chief for the 2009 season.

More StoriesRiders' standings
Sheffield rider Toseland, 27, will work with Gary Reynders in 2009 as he bids to earn a further ride when his contract expires at the conclusion of that campaign.

Twice World Superbike champion Toseland came into MotoGP at the start of last season and finished 11th in the riders' standings while his colleague took seventh, almost 40 points better off.

"I'd had a couple of conversations with Colin's crew chief over the year and he was highly praised for his work inside the team and with the Japanese," Toseland told Motor Cycle News.

"Gary pointed out that he would like to work with me. It is not a secret that it could be Colin's last year in 2009 and Gary also wants a longer career in MotoGP, as I do.

"I can't have the inconsistency next year, because I don't want it to be my last year, either.

"It was discussed in a way to move the team forward. I'm sure that the dust will settle, even though it is an awkward situation."

Texan Edwards, 34, slammed his team-mate - who he also raced alongside at Castrol Honda in the late Nineties, when Toseland was a teenager - for the move.

"It is just that the code of ethics has definitely been broken," he said. "I think he has crossed the line.

"The thought of taking my team-mate's crew chief would never have crossed my mind, but I guess I've got a different code of ethics than what James has and that's probably the part that has p***ed me off the most.

"I won't lose any sleep over not talking to James."

Edwards cranked up the pressure on Toseland, who explained that he knew early in the season that things would not work out with his 2008 chief Guy Coulon.

"He's got the best crew chief he believes he can have, so now he's got to go out and prove it and stop blaming everything else," Edwards said.

"His only option now is to win races. He's got no excuses; now I don't feel any need to show any respect towards both of them, really."

Toseland said: "The simple fact is there was a communication problem between Guy and myself. There was a lack of understanding between my feedback and how it translated into the bike.

"I'm not criticising anybody. This is solely to get an understanding so we can work in a more productive way."

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan