Yoshimura GSXR1000 2005

Wicked

MF veteraan
19 apr 2003
Limburg
Gisteren binnengekregen.
Dit is al heel wat anders dan die lompe std uitlaat :9~
GSXR1000K5_yoshi.jpg

vet. alleen dit is wel weer een te kleine demper mijn inziens. maar in ieder geval beter dan standaard. levert ie nou ook meer pk's :) (alsof dat nodig is :+ )

Ben ik dan weer de enige die dit :r vindt?
Ja ;)

Ik vind hem zo :9~
Standaard versie ben ik ook niet zo kapot van.

Maar dat dempertje is geinig....zal wel een lekker geluidje uit komen.

Wil(de) ook zo een kleine demper op mijn gsx.
Die van Akra...EVO2, maar ja, de €€'s :P

Liever zo'n Titanium Laser Oval erop.
Die kleine dempers zijn écht héél klein!
Ik vind de uitlaten van een motor juist een aanzicht geven. Nu is het niet meer dan een detail geworden.

Ik zou trouwens die pijpjes wel eens bij mij erop willen zetten.
Ik denk dat het best wel lekker zou klinken O-)

CORSER FASTEST AT PHILLIP ISLAND
Team Suzuki Press Office – January 21, 2005.

Troy Corser set the fastest time during three days of World Superbike testing at Phillip Island in Australia ahead of fellow Alstare Corona Extra team mate Yukio Kagayama.

The 1996 World Superbike Champion (pictured right with Kagayama) set a time of 1:34.2 seconds on his 2005 GSX-R1000 with British Superbike number three Kagayama close behind on 1:34.8, beating Gary McCoy’s fastest lap of last year’s race by three-hundreds-of-a-second.
Corser had a particularly eventful three days, twice colliding with seagulls, while Kagayama escaped a crash unscathed.

Troy Corser:

“I’ve tried so many things over the three days, but it’s been a very positive test for us all and if I had t race the bike tomorrow, I’d be happy doing it. That’s not to say that there is not more to come, because there is!

"This is early days for us and the new Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000, but it is an encouraging start. Also, we are all getting to know each other and that side of it is going very smoothly. I’m very happy riding for this team and the bike has great potential for sure. After a couple of years looking at the back of other riders, I’m looking forward to them seeing the back of me!”

Yukio Kagayama:

“This was a good test for me and the team and I have enjoyed it a lot. The team are very easy and I feel very comfortable with them. Also, we have a good bike and I am looking forward to racing it soon. When I arrived in the team I told them I was fast and aggressive, but that maybe they needed some extra fairings because I crash sometimes! My body is now almost 100% and I feel very good. After my injuries, it’s good to be fully fit and ready to race. At the moment, I am not pushing hard because I have understand the limit of the Pirelli tyres. I have never ridden on Pirellis before, so I must earn about them before pushing 100% - or more!

"Troy has been a gentleman during the tests and I think that, because we have similar bike set-ups, we can develop the new Alstare Suzuki quite quickly. This year I am not here just to learn the tracks, I want to win! Of course my target is the title, but as long as Troy-san or I take the crown, I will be happy.”

Francis Batta - Team Manager:

“What Troy and Yukio did has given us all a lot of encouragement and hope for the year ahead. The bikes are very new to us and we have not had much preparation time, so to be on the pace straight away is very good. Troy is a former World Champion so we know what he can do, but we are also happy with the way Yukio has ridden since he joined us. We know that he has a very aggressive style, but over the three days he rode very steadily and progressed each day. If it had not have been for a hare running out on the track, he wouldn’t even have crashed. Our whole team is now buzzing with excitement and already looking forward to the next time on track.

The 2005 season championship will feature high caliber World Superbike entries from six manufacturers and even after one test, the Alstare GSX-R1000 Suzuki has already proved that it will play a part in what will be an exciting year of global competition.

At least ten riders will have a chance of winning in 2005, thanks to confirmed entries from closely matched teams and riders on Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Petronas and Suzuki equipment. The single make tyre rules, with all riders on equal Pirelli racing products, has already proved to be a great success in 2004 and is another factor which promises close and exciting racing.

Erg mooi op de Gixxer... Beter dab die originele ehm... ja hoe noem je dat... :?

Word weer n mooi geel jaar in t SBK, (vermeulen en corser :} )ipv rood ;)
erg mooi ding zowiezo maar in de corona kleuren :9~

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan