Nicky Hayden

zou het echt waar zijn?
zou officieel zijn dat Nicky moet stoppen met het #69 omdat er teveel over geklaagd is,nog niets officieel gezien overigens.
stond een foto op Facebook met het # 634 tijdens de wet testing voor de 8 uren suzuka.

639... No more #69 it's official. People have complained so much about the meaning of the number that Nicky has been forced to change it.

Vind ik leuk · Beantwoorden · 1 uur

Lee Hooper

Lee Hooper Lol what a load of bollocks

Vind ik leuk · Beantwoorden · 49 minuten

Bill Knapp

Bill Knapp I just got off the phone with Nicky, it's true. He's heart broken. He's had the number #69 since he first started racing and only for a single season in 2008 wore the #1 plate after squeezing by Rossi in points for the championship.
This is a roug..

zou het echt waar zijn?
zou officieel zijn dat Nicky moet stoppen met het #69 omdat er teveel over geklaagd is,nog niets officieel gezien overigens.
stond een foto op Facebook met het # 634 tijdens de wet testing voor de 8 uren suzuka.

639... No more #69 it's official. People have complained so much about the meaning of the number that Nicky has been forced to change it.

Lee Hooper

Bill Knapp

Bill Knapp I just got off the phone with Nicky, it's true. He's heart broken. He's had the number #69 since he first started racing and only for a single season in 2008 wore the #1 plate after squeezing by Rossi in points for the championship.
This is a roug..

Dat rijdersnummer is als ik me niet vergis van het team waar ze in rijden met de 8 uur, voorgaande jaren reden ze ook met dit nummer geloof ik...

zou het echt waar zijn?

Lee Hooper

Bill Knapp

This is a roug..

_O- _O- Goeie grap weer :Y Zou er een van Edwards geweest kunnen zijn _O-

Tja.. die laatste jaren in de GP was het ook niet meer shinen.. beetje ook door die half/half rcv die er toen rondkachelde natuurlijk..

effe nr Soixante-neuf :} omhoog schoppen, het nummer overigens waar zijn pa mee reed vroeger.

Nicky doet het goed down under, ik gun hem echt een podium straks *O*

~
Helaas jammer van het resultaat hij deed het goed voor de crash -O-[/quote

Was een prima invalbeurt en de race was ook niet geheel onverdienstelijk op de touche en crash

Was gaaf om hayden weer terug te zien stuurde aardig rond 8-)

Ben benieuwd wat. Honda zelf er van vond

😀

Dit had hayden hadden er over te zeggen

‘Kentucky Kid’ assesses Phillip Island as he bids MotoGP™ adieu once again

Nicky Hayden (Repsol Honda Team) had an impressive weekend back in the saddle of the Repsol Honda with which he was crowned champion in 2006, after also appearing in MotoGP™ at MotorLand Aragon replacing injured Jack Miller (Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS). There, Hayden scored points, setting the bar high for another return. Despite having decided there would be no more MotoGP™ and no more Suzuka 8H after MotorLand, the American then couldn’t resist the offer of the Repsol Honda for the weekend at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, and headed to Australia to replace injured Dani Pedrosa.

The ‘Kentucky Kid’ was a constant presence in the top ten and qualified seventh on the grid – as well as topping a washed-out FP4 session in a weekend characterized by tough conditions. Holding his own in the battle for seventh in the race with a good group of riders, the MotoGP™ Legend then clashed with EG,00 Marc VDS rider Jack Miller at the Honda hairpin – and slid out of contention. Although eventually classified P17, Hayden is happy he headed over to the Island – and now it’s destination: Qatar for the final round of WorldSBK next weekend.

Nicky Hayden (P17): "It’s been a very challenging weekend with so many changes of conditions but finally we at least got a few laps in the dry in the warm-up. At the beginning of the race it was a little bit tough to get my rhythm but as it went on I started feeling better and better. I was in a group fighting for seventh position and I was quite enjoying the battle. Everybody was going back and forth and I felt good. I felt like I had the best tyres left in that group and that I could win that battle… but then in the Honda hairpin, Jack knocked me down. That’s racing. I didn’t actually see him, I just felt him when it was too late to do anything. But that’s racing, especially in a group like that, where it makes a big difference winning the battle and getting seventh or losing it and finishing out the top 10. After qualifying seventh on the grid and having not ridden the bike until Friday morning, seventh place would’ve been a very respectable result. Nonetheless, I’ve enjoyed the weekend; it’s been a pleasure to come back on the Repsol Honda Team and ride this bike again. It was awesome and I feel I did a decent job. I just would’ve liked to finish it off with a good result.”

Dat Hayden gevallen is maakt het extra zuur dat Michael niet mocht rijden van Honda. :(

Moet je nagaan.
Laten ze Pedrosa expres crashen zodat ze lekker Nicky Hayden kunnen vragen om in te vallen ipv Michael vd Mark, gaat Hayden er ook nogeens met opzet bij liggen om MvdM extra zout in de wonde te strooien.
Foei HRC, foei Dorna.

Ja maar... wie beukt harder, Jack Miller of Riccardo Russo? :+ _O- -O-

Moet je nagaan.
Laten ze Pedrosa expres crashen zodat ze lekker Nicky Hayden kunnen vragen om in te vallen ipv Michael vd Mark, gaat Hayden er ook nogeens met opzet bij liggen om MvdM extra zout in de wonde te strooien.
Foei HRC, foei Dorna.

Ik heb geruchten gehoord dat Nicky Hayden ook had moeten vallen, alleen had hij niet begrepen dat dat tijdens de training had gemoeten zodat Michael tijdens de race had in kunnen vallen.

:+

Ik heb geruchten gehoord dat Nicky Hayden ook had moeten vallen, alleen had hij niet begrepen dat dat tijdens de training had gemoeten zodat Michael tijdens de race had in kunnen vallen.

:+

Precies! En dan voor straf Aoyama erop zetten!
Dat zal die dekselse Nederlander leren, beetje overlopen naar de concurrent B|

dag opoe.

Heeft racesport het nou weer eens fout ,
......of hebben ze de verkeerde knie geopereerd :+ _O-

Succesvolle knieoperatie voor Honda WorldSBK coureur Nicky Hayden

full

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan