Mogelijke gejatte motor GSX R 750 2010

Ik ben na twee x mailen het wel beu :)

Heb nog 1 x geantwoord dat ik niet betaal voordat ik de motor getest heb als die daar nu weer omheen lult antwoord ik niet meer.

Heb het opeens drukker als verwacht op het werk dus wat minder zin in geneuzel dan vanochtend B|

Schijnbaar bestel ik opeens een traktor. Heb het maar niet opgemerkt .......

--------------------

Hello again,
Because it is a large transaction,we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like Spedition Cargo-Express.
Spedition Cargo-Express represents the most respectful and trustful service for making this kind of transaction.I'm currently signed up for a protection program offered by Spedition Cargo-Express (this is a shipping-escrow company) and I would like to close the deal through them.If you are not aware of this program you should know that it will allow you to test,drive and inspect the bike before paying me.Your payment will be done at Spedition Cargo-Express through bank transfer after the delivery has started and is confirmed with documents,tracking number and all other details,nothing in advance.You will have a 7 days inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the bike or not before they release the funds to me.
I'm a serious and fair seller and I prefer to deal only with a serious buyer.If you consider yourself one please e-mail me back.
Adam Mertens
PS:I will pay for all delivery cost and you will receive the bike directly at your home address.
I decided to list (post) the tractor in several countries,with different locations,to attract more customers.

Laatst bewerkt:
ging over mn Honda Supermagna:

hi dear seller i'll like to know if the scooter is still avalable for sale?

Yes it is

Thanks for your time, please i would like to know more about this Scooter before i proceed on doing anything,When last was it serviced,how long have you owned it,and hope it's still in great Condition? I'm so sorry for been too inquisitive,its because am getting it for someone so special to my life. wait to hear back from you soon....... THANKS
Greetings
Mrs Lizzy

Its in great condition, recently serviced and well taken care of. what would you like To do?

Thanks for the prompt response.I'm Okay with the condition of the Scooter and the price given, as I have already go through it on the ad but just trying to make little inquiry from you ready to buy it now for my mom........Blablabla lang sluit je aan bij PayPal verhaal

I dont have paypal. Where do you want to ship it? i have a private airplane so maybe i can drop it off if you want?

good to hear back from you why not sign up on paypal at je weet wel waar and get back to me with you full payment details so i can carry on with the payment of the scooter as soon as possible, you don't need to ship it for me cause my shipping company are coming to inspect the scooter and bring it here for me and o can present it to my mum ok

Where does it need to be shipped?

united state that where im sending the scooter to ok

Oh ok! I can ship it for free then. I have to go there next week for a meeting with the CEO of IBM. Maybe we can meet?

oh i'll if you can do that for me but the problem now is im given it to her as a surprise she is adding a year to her year so im gonna need this scooter very urgent i hope you i understand what i mean

Thats ok. Where do we meet? I land next Thursday in Atlanta and friday I fly to Washington for a meeting with NSA. I can let someone pick you up then with my private car if you want. Its a good thing you do this for your mother!

her birthday is on monday and i wanna have the Scooter here with me before monday morning that why i said it very urgent that i get this Scooter now, let me have you full paypal details pls that all the best we can do and later when you here in the state we can met id love to see you

How can you get it there on monday? By boat it takes about 2 weeks to get there and only other option is plane. I can send it for free to you. Money is not an option for me.

do you've yahoo id?

No only my NSA email but thats for business purposes only. I work for the NSA. where do you live because i tried to find you by your ip adress but the location i found is not the USA.

Do you have Facebook? Please sign up at jeweetwelwaar so we can confirm the transaction.

No im not on facebook. The risks of being tapped by other countries is way to high. Nobody knows my real name also. I use an alias. Are you on face? Since you are so kind i maybe have something to offer you

and what that which you wannna give me

Maybe i can offer you a job within the NSA. We currently are doing a project on cybercrime from within Nigeria. If you want to work with us, send me your details and I will talk to vice admiral Rogers if i can get you in if you like.

No baby it doesn't work like that.

Baby? That's rude, shall i give you another offer?

Like?

The finger. Enjoy your day!

Niets meer van gehoord

:9

Veel Nigeriaanse taferelen de laatste tijd op speurders.
Valt me op dat het de laatste tijd wel erg toeneemt op die site.
Schijnbaar loont het dus, kan het me niet voorstellen maar zouden er nou echt mensen zo dom zijn dat ze hierin trappen?

ging over mn Honda Supermagna:

hi dear seller i'll like to know if the scooter is still avalable for sale?

Yes it is

Thanks for your time, please i would like to know more about this Scooter before i proceed on doing anything,When last was it serviced,how long have you owned it,and hope it's still in great Condition? I'm so sorry for been too inquisitive,its because am getting it for someone so special to my life. wait to hear back from you soon....... THANKS
Greetings
Mrs Lizzy

Its in great condition, recently serviced and well taken care of. what would you like To do?

Thanks for the prompt response.I'm Okay with the condition of the Scooter and the price given, as I have already go through it on the ad but just trying to make little inquiry from you ready to buy it now for my mom........Blablabla lang sluit je aan bij PayPal verhaal

I dont have paypal. Where do you want to ship it? i have a private airplane so maybe i can drop it off if you want?

good to hear back from you why not sign up on paypal at je weet wel waar and get back to me with you full payment details so i can carry on with the payment of the scooter as soon as possible, you don't need to ship it for me cause my shipping company are coming to inspect the scooter and bring it here for me and o can present it to my mum ok

Where does it need to be shipped?

united state that where im sending the scooter to ok

Oh ok! I can ship it for free then. I have to go there next week for a meeting with the CEO of IBM. Maybe we can meet?

oh i'll if you can do that for me but the problem now is im given it to her as a surprise she is adding a year to her year so im gonna need this scooter very urgent i hope you i understand what i mean

Thats ok. Where do we meet? I land next Thursday in Atlanta and friday I fly to Washington for a meeting with NSA. I can let someone pick you up then with my private car if you want. Its a good thing you do this for your mother!

her birthday is on monday and i wanna have the Scooter here with me before monday morning that why i said it very urgent that i get this Scooter now, let me have you full paypal details pls that all the best we can do and later when you here in the state we can met id love to see you

How can you get it there on monday? By boat it takes about 2 weeks to get there and only other option is plane. I can send it for free to you. Money is not an option for me.

do you've yahoo id?

No only my NSA email but thats for business purposes only. I work for the NSA. where do you live because i tried to find you by your ip adress but the location i found is not the USA.

Do you have Facebook? Please sign up at jeweetwelwaar so we can confirm the transaction.

No im not on facebook. The risks of being tapped by other countries is way to high. Nobody knows my real name also. I use an alias. Are you on face? Since you are so kind i maybe have something to offer you

and what that which you wannna give me

Maybe i can offer you a job within the NSA. We currently are doing a project on cybercrime from within Nigeria. If you want to work with us, send me your details and I will talk to vice admiral Rogers if i can get you in if you like.

No baby it doesn't work like that.

Baby? That's rude, shall i give you another offer?

Like?

The finger. Enjoy your day!

Niets meer van gehoord

:9

Lekker bezig, goed verhaal _O-

Veel Nigeriaanse taferelen de laatste tijd op speurders.
Valt me op dat het de laatste tijd wel erg toeneemt op die site.
Schijnbaar loont het dus, kan het me niet voorstellen maar zouden er nou echt mensen zo dom zijn dat ze hierin trappen?

In Nederland alleen al wordt de totale schade op 60 miljoen euro geschat.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan