Racer sp1

Beetje mierenneuken :P maar die borgjes zitten eigenlijk niet goed.

Zoals ze nu zitten hebben die borgjes helemaal geen nut.
Vooral op die foto bij je voorrem is goed te zien dat ze verkeerd zitten.

Je hoort eigenlijk "vast trekkend" te borgen.

(Afbeelding)
Zit volgens mij maar 1 gaatje in de bout, toch?
Molenaar racing heeft dit volgens f.i.m.reglementen uitgevoerd, ik zal het toch eens nagaan, hou het antwoord van me tegoed(volgende week).
Maar je zou wel eens gelijk kunnen hebben!

Laatst bewerkt:
Hi Spyro.

Perhaps you can get some parts to Dholder for your bike. A friend get this ex Aaron Slight Honda RC45 for 15'000 € over there.

Chez~Bernard~004.jpg

Hi Spyro.

Perhaps you can get some parts to Dholder for your bike. A friend get this ex Aaron Slight Honda RC45 for 15'000 € over there.

(Afbeelding)
Thanks crimsondevill,
I know them well, at the moment the bigest problem is to stay in budget!!( you know what i mean)
Trying to improve the bike bit by bit, after the actions we are doing now, weight saving will be on our nr1 list!( handling-power/weight ratio).

Bahhhhhh too stupid me if you own an Honda of course you know who they are... :?

Oh yes I understand that's expensive. Did you have already removed fans ??? they are very heavy...and this is not expensive to get the radiator of an CBR and put it on the SP1 it is ???

In my opinion if you have budget restriction goes for modified fork that works well...and much less expensive than a complete WP...

Bahhhhhh too stupid me if you own an Honda of course you know who they are... :?

Oh yes I understand that's expensive. Did you have already removed fans ??? they are very heavy...and this is not expensive to get the radiator of an CBR and put it on the SP1 it is ???

In my opinion if you have budget restriction goes for modified fork that works well...and much less expensive than a complete WP...
Well i put restrictions on myself, i raced cars before and lived for racing( and lost the rest), now it's more of a hobby ( to keep up the andrenaline flow) and my job ( and partner) needs a bit of attention ( made those mistakes earlyer in live).
So, i do the alterations in steps, always something new keeps the fun going!
get the picture?
One of the next steps will be to put a front radiator cooling system, will see how many degrees it's running at Barcelona!!

Laatst bewerkt:
Ho yes I understand...the Supermono let me poor as well. And the MV Agusta Racer will be for fun as well...or at lest for one or two Hillclimb races... 8-)

But finally do you want to put wich front radiator...the HRC one or get one of another bike ??? because to my opinion you don't need to improve too mutch the cooling with the specs of your engine ??? An original blade radiator will be enough it is ???

Ho yes I understand...the Supermono let me poor as well. And the MV Agusta Racer will be for fun as well...or at lest for one or two Hillclimb races... 8-)

But finally do you want to put wich front radiator...the HRC one or get one of another bike ??? because to my opinion you don't need to improve too mutch the cooling with the specs of your engine ??? An original blade radiator will be enough it is ???
i will get it from thorsten Durban , http://www.honda-rc51.de/index.htm ,
Take a look at his website, great stuff ( he is obsessed).

Spyroo : here are prices and ref.

VTR 1000 SP 01/02 OVERSIZED WATER COOLER RACING MODEL FE 265 € 1291,14

And thanX for your adress in germany for RC51...

This one looks terific and I'm happy to see the lad enjoy RC30s, this bike is one of my dreams I want to own before I die...

DRC_ME_10_wallpaper.gif

:}

Spyroo : here are prices and ref.

VTR 1000 SP 01/02 OVERSIZED WATER COOLER RACING MODEL FE 265 € 1291,14

And thanX for your adress in germany for RC51...

This one looks terific and I'm happy to see the lad enjoy RC30s, this bike is one of my dreams I want to own before I die...

(Afbeelding)

:}
http://www.zeshonderd.cc/ Hey, crimsondevil11, just click on the link, get your rc30!!!

Volgende episode:
- plaatsen laptimer ( houder) en comp. remset valtermoto)
full

Laatst bewerkt:
WP compet. achterunit, + overvieuw.
full

Laatst bewerkt:
Herpositioneren electronica onder kont ( alu-plaat).
full

Laatst bewerkt:
Frame protector carbon ( harris).
full

Laatst bewerkt:
Voorvorkveren/olie vervangen door WP comp. items.
Clipon( stuurslag)radius instelbaar maken stopbouten in balhoofd( aanslag).
full

Laatst bewerkt:
snelvuldop tank ( valtermoto).
full

Laatst bewerkt:
losse componenten quickshifter pro ( installatie deze week).
Niet te zien maar wel gebeurd, voortandwiel ( -1t) en nieuwe ketting.
ZO, volgende keer wat meer info
full

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan