Superbike racing Gsxr Srad fairings wanted

Gixxro

Rookie
14 aug 2014
Hello!

I'm looking for this particular fairings for Gsxr Srad shown on the pictures. They are different than regular race fairings offered on the internet. As You can see they have a different shape especially in the edge of front upper fairing section. They are designed to fit a narrower racing air ducts, so they have a little bit more added to fill the gap between air duct and the actual fairing (first picture shows what I mean). I asked one guy from this forum, who have had them fitted on his bike, which was for sale few years ago, but he still didn't answer me:( Maybe one of You guys know the source where I could get them from. I'm from Europe, so would be better if it was somewhere in the EU. Cheers!

This is thread posted by this belgian guy, who had the same fairings on his track bike. Unfortunately I can't contact him

Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD (CIRCUIT PROJECT)

P.S if You also have any parts from racing Srad's for instance racing swingarm, wheels or radiator, please let me know. I'm interested in buying.

unfortunately they are standard fairings, If You look closely You will see that upper edge section near air ducts differs from standard. Buy anyway thanks for replying. Cheers!

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan