vdGoorbergh naar de motoGP?

Dom he,om bij Selmat weg te gaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat wordt een topweekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spanning alom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,, Jurgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaat hij dit weekend Tamada vervangen?????

Even wat sjips en cola in huis halen :) (en mijn vrouw wegsturen, wil wel rustig MotoGP kijken :+ )

Dat zou echt mega stoer zijn als jurgen op tamada z,n motor mag rijden dit weekend :}
als die goed laat zien wat die kan misschien zullen we hem dan nog weer terug zien in de motogp :} :} :} :} :}

Hier ben ik blij om, terecht!
Hopelijk houden de Nederlandse " fans" beide voeten op aarde, het wordt niet makkelijk om in een paar uur tijd de rcv volledig onder de knie te krijgen!
Alle succes aan Jurgen toegewenst :}

zie jet al voor je dat mooie blauwe witte en zwarte ding met nummer 17 voor op de kuip :]
ROSSI WEES GEWAARSCHUWD!!! :+

Hier ben ik blij om, terecht!
Hopelijk houden de Nederlandse " fans" beide voeten op aarde, het wordt niet makkelijk om in een paar uur tijd de rcv volledig onder de knie te krijgen!
Alle succes aan Jurgen toegewenst :}
Hij heeft wel een voordeel/nadeel, circuit is nieuw voor iedereen ( afstelling).

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, beteeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

(ik kan zo gauw geen betere tekst vinden)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :}

[me]Tr@x die even helemaal zit te flippen op z'n werk.......(met een kudde schaapachtig kijkende collega's om zich heen...)[/me]

Press release KONICA MINOLTA
27 april 2005
Makoto Tamada will not participate to the Grand Prix of China for the fracture of the scaphoid in the right hand

The worst seemed to pass away, but after further medical check up done under the rider’s request who was feeling a lot of pain, a fracture to the scaphoid of Makoto Tamada’s right hand has been spotlighted. Today, Wednesday April 27th 2005, the Japanese rider will have surgery by Doctor Kawasaki, at the Showa University Northern Yokohama Hospital in Japan. The doctors have revealed that recovery time should be around two or three weeks, but only after therapy treatment it will be possible to evaluate Makoto’s real physical conditions.
The Konica Minolta Honda Team will be anyway present on the new Shanghai’s circuit, where the MotoGP will make its absolute debut. Shanghai International Circuit is located on northeast of Anting Township in the Jiading District of Shanghai, neighbouring the world famous Shanghai International Automobile City (SIAC), 30 km far from the centre of Shanghai city and 20 km from Hongqiao International airport. The rider, who will ride the Honda RC211V on one of the circuit which should reveal to be one of the fastest of the 2005 season, will be the expert Dutch rider Jurgen van den Goorbergh. Jurgen has ridden in the top class of the Bikes World Championship from 1997 to 2002. In 500 he has ridden with Honda NSR 500c.c. in the 2002 season. The Dutch rider has been called up to defend the colours o the Konica Minolta Honda Team to conquer precious points for the World Championship.

Luca Montiron - Konica Minolta Honda Team Manager
“A true pity for us and most of all for Makoto who wanted to redeem this not exciting beginning of the season. After the last medical check up, doctors have banned him to ride a bike and today he will have to need surgery on his right hand. He really cared to be present on the Chinese circuit, but now he will have to fully concentrate on rehabilitation because for us he is a rider who didn’t demonstrated his true value until now. But this sort of things can happen in races’ world.
The Team, thanks to the trust of Honda and Konica Minolta didn’t renounce to be present at the Chinese Grand Prix and the choice to aim our hopes to the experience of Jurgen van den Goorbergh it’s not random. I believe that Jurgen have the competence and the necessary motivations to make every effort to do well, from our side we’ll do our best to make him adapt in the quickest way possible to the power of the RC211V. Surely, in such a hard category as the MotoGP, it’s not going to be easy. But the circuit is new to everybody and if we work hard in the four sessions previous the race, we can have a dignified race in the third round of the MotoGP 2005.”

Makoto Tamada - Konica Minolta Honda Rider
“I have tried until the last moment, but when you have such a pain there is nothing you can do about it. Today I will have surgery to my right hand with the hope that recovery time will be as short as possible. I will do all I can to be at the team disposal for the next Grand Prix in Le Mans. I wish good luck to Jurgen and to my Team for this weekend.”

Jurgen van den Goorbergh - Konica Minolta Honda Rider
“I can’t believe it. I have so much enthusiasm and thanks to the Konica Minolta Honda Team I’m back to compete in the best category of bike racing against the best riders. For me this is a completely new challenge. I have ridden in the 500 class and in the Supersport for many years, therefore I consider myself well expert to take the Honda RC211V on good levels. Everybody will step on this track for the first time and I consider this one point less of disadvantage for me. Naturally I will not have much time but I will try to adapt to the bike in the four hours which will come before the race and then we’ll see what happens.”

Berichtje net gelezen
Whoooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo kippevel van extase!

Ik stuur niet alleen mijn vrouw het huis uit. Ik flikker de telefoons er ook uit. :)

Ook wel logisch dat het niet opschiet met Tamada's herstel, een Honda rijder die door Doctor Kawasaki wordt geopereerd. :+

Zeer cool dit. :}

Ben geen Jurgen-fan, maar vindt het toch een waanzinnig bericht! :9~
Jammer dat-ie niet meer tijd heeft om aan de Honda te wennen....
Idd zondag opsluiten in de woonkamer,alles op slot en voor de buis!

full

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan