Benelli Tornado 900 RS

Hi Janice

Nice to read you :} ..you know who I am ... that's great. I'll give you an E-mail back. Cheers.
hi,
I take a look on your homepage.
you have a very nice baby girl, just like an angel!
(dus tomsoes geen zorgen ;) al mag deze jongen er zelf ook wel zijn }) :+ )

I like your motor and your music. your motor very much!
I didn't receive your E-mail. not yet.... :? it will come soon, i think......

did your girlfriend (wife) like your bike ? is she driving an motor to?
nice to see you here.
greetz janice

First of all, I was not talking to you. Second, I was just making my point to spyro about what a mess it would become when the whole world starts to post here in their own languages. Not all Dutchmen speak French, German or whatever. So try to keep it in Dutch as much as you can and if not in English. Too bad you start calling me names without consulting me first. I think I speak for many people here if I say that they would like to know what you're all talking about on a Dutch motor-forum. Some people are just not smart enough to learn other languages. And when you say things like this: "But now if your brain is so small that you aren't able to learn another tongue than yours I can't do nothing for you"... my god you're pathetic. My guess is your brain is too big to organize your cells in a way you can understand that some among us are not able to learn other languages. You should respect that when you visit another country.

PS
Referring to me as a nazi by calling me 'Blitz****'. That's a little low don't you think? Big words for a small man.
:} :} 100 procent :} :}

[me]Bandito Bob die net een broodje kaas kan bestellen in Frankrijk.[/me]

[Edit Spider: verwijzing verwijderd]

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Edraket : yes the Novecento with the first mapping was madly thirsty but with updated fuel map that's better. With the RS I can achieve between 170-200 km before the fuel led light on. But the best was the MV with it I can reach 200 km full throttle and 250-270 km running low rpms...read 200 mph on the motorway 8-)

And yes the sound is :} so great...
I guess it runs at about 1:15 now then? That's much better. We're awaiting good weather over here, so we can run the modified 900Tre. They say all problems should be fixed so I'm curious. What I'm also curious about if she makes the BHP it's supposed to make. On the Fuchs dyno it made 120 BHP where it's supposed to make 140 BHP.

The MV SPR we tested had an average fuel consumption of 1:12, but with a fuel tank of 21 liters we'd still be able to run over 200 km before the fuel light lit.

Oh yes I also own an F4 and I can say this bike is very economic for the fuel consumption point of view. But it seems that on the RS wich as throttle bodies modified as well as the mapping, it seems the fuel consumption figures are far better than the Novecento.

And anyway if you consider some Honda models (VFR, VTR1000F) the Tornado isn't an exeption...the V-Raptor1000 was madly thirsty as well...

Oh yes I also own an F4 and I can say this bike is very economic for the fuel consumption point of view. But it seems that on the RS wich as throttle bodies modified as well as the mapping, it seems the fuel consumption figures are far better than the Novecento.

And anyway if you consider some Honda models (VFR, VTR1000F) the Tornado isn't an exeption...the V-Raptor1000 was madly thirsty as well...
And the rc51/sp1 to, if you push it!
( crims. look at my other topic there is a link for you to a'n rc30).

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan