Ghost Rider in > Rotterdam-Amsterdam

mn pa had laatst de Motorrad meegenomen van zn werk...en ik meen toch echt dat GR (tenminste..die kale patrik) op een paar foto's stond daar...
En een pagina erna een heel lang stuk over een busa met turbo (vlgs mij, iig iets met turbo...)...

verder werd er niets gezegd over GR of watdanook...maar die patrik viel me op op die foto..had dit topic net de avond ervoor gelezen.

mn pa had laatst de Motorrad meegenomen van zn werk...en ik meen toch echt dat GR (tenminste..die kale patrik) op een paar foto's stond daar...
En een pagina erna een heel lang stuk over een busa met turbo (vlgs mij, iig iets met turbo...)...

verder werd er niets gezegd over GR of watdanook...maar die patrik viel me op op die foto..had dit topic net de avond ervoor gelezen.

Probeer het is in te scannen :) ben wel benieuwd

kzat ff naar die close up van het cameraatje te kijken, zie ik dat ie z'n voorpoot boutjes (en wie weet meer) niet heeft geborgd. met andere woorden: hij zou niet eens met een echte circuitwedstrijd mee mogen doen, lijkt me vroeg of laat niet de proffesioneelste weg om zo rondjes te racen.
iig, ik zoek nog even verder naar het filmpje :)
ciao

kzat ff naar die close up van het cameraatje te kijken, zie ik dat ie z'n voorpoot boutjes (en wie weet meer) niet heeft geborgd. met andere woorden: hij zou niet eens met een echte circuitwedstrijd mee mogen doen, lijkt me vroeg of laat niet de proffesioneelste weg om zo rondjes te racen.
iig, ik zoek nog even verder naar het filmpje :)
ciao

waarom zouden zijn boutjes geborgd moeten zijn??????

Hij raced er toch niet mee. (en dan is het nog niet altijd verplicht)

waarom zouden zijn boutjes geborgd moeten zijn??????

Hij raced er toch niet mee. (en dan is het nog niet altijd verplicht)

WAAROM denk je dat racers het doen? Niet omdat het moet, maar voor hun eigen veiligheid. WAAROM zou GR het doen? Omdat ie niet wil dat er bouten en moeren tegen 300 km/h uit zijn fiets lopen. Want hij loopt meer risico op een mechanisch probleem dan op een foute inhaal-aktie :X

MIJN bouten (zeker die van de remmen) zijn ook geborgt!!!

:+

WAAROM denk je dat racers het doen? Niet omdat het moet, maar voor hun eigen veiligheid. WAAROM zou GR het doen? Omdat ie niet wil dat er bouten en moeren tegen 300 km/h uit zijn fiets lopen. Want hij loopt meer risico op een mechanisch probleem dan op een foute inhaal-aktie :X

MIJN bouten (zeker die van de remmen) zijn ook geborgt!!!

:+
:^

:X Post from GR

> http://www.400cc.info/viewtopic.php?p=352

Paninaro!!!

We cant understand WHY you are going around every forum and showing pics of the owner to the bikes used in the GHOST RIDER films and tell everybody that that is the real GHOST RIDER!!

And due to the situation you have created by telling everybody that you will make it possible for everyone to DOWNLOAD the NEW film of GHOST RIDER will WE do EVERYTHING to get in hold of YOU a.s.a.p!!

The owner of the film have giving US free hands to deal with this PROBLEM like you very soon will find out due we have your real name and address!!

We think you will do best to think fast how YOU will handle the situation from this point!!

Best regards,
We will find you.

noch ein Post vom GR

Hello Paninaro...

I dont mind that people use photos of me together with my name etc, but when people is trying to put wrong names together with my pics will I react, but not in the same way as the people you have made angry...

Yes the persons who sign there input with "we will find you" did post there input from the same office that I am at right now, but what you need to understand is that the people behind the film GHOST RIDER are more then mad at this point due to the way you have handle the situation...

If you think that you can sit behind your computer screen and make problems for this group and then think that you can get away with it you must live in a fantasi world and I wish you good luck due they arent the best people in the world to have as an enemy (but thats your problem now)...

I myself ask you to not do anything against me personaly due my reaction you dont wont!!!

Good luck in the future,
Patrik...

Quote:
Paninaro!!!

We cant understand WHY you are going around every forum and showing pics of the owner to the bikes used in the GHOST RIDER films and tell everybody that that is the real GHOST RIDER!!

And due to the situation you have created by telling everybody that you will make it possible for everyone to DOWNLOAD the NEW film of GHOST RIDER will WE do EVERYTHING to get in hold of YOU a.s.a.p!!

The owner of the film have giving US free hands to deal with this PROBLEM like you very soon will find out due we have your real name and address!!

We think you will do best to think fast how YOU will handle the situation from this point!!

Best regards,
We will find you.

:Z

Hello Paninaro...

I dont mind that people use photos of me together with my name etc, but when people is trying to put wrong names together with my pics will I react, but not in the same way as the people you have made angry...

Yes the persons who sign there input with "we will find you" did post there input from the same office that I am at right now, but what you need to understand is that the people behind the film GHOST RIDER are more then mad at this point due to the way you have handle the situation...

If you think that you can sit behind your computer screen and make problems for this group and then think that you can get away with it you must live in a fantasi world and I wish you good luck due they arent the best people in the world to have as an enemy (but thats your problem now)...

I myself ask you to not do anything against me personaly due my reaction you dont wont!!!

Good luck in the future,
Patrik...

:Z :Z !!!!

Wat een hopeloze gastjes zeg... (kan goed Engels bovendien :X )

Film voor download aanbieden is ook niet zo slim en nergens voor nodig. Hij

WOWOW das habe ich nie behauptet
no.gif

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan