Niet te vertrouwen, waarschuwing!!

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Sniep

MF veteraan
14 sep 2004
Harderwijk
Na het verkopen van mijn motor dacht ik er over om een motor uit Duitsland te halen.

Na twee bijzonder mooie advertenties gevonden te hebben van een Ducati 749 en een VTR Sp1 heb ik besloten contact te zoeken. Voor de VTR heb ik gebeld naar het vermelde nummer, de mensen die opnamen wisten niks van de motor af (Compleet onbekend met het hele verhaal) Vervolgens heb ik gemaild, en mijn interesse laten blijken. Nou krijg ik vervolgens vergelijkbare mailtjes terug. Zie hieronder:

Voor de SP1
Hello,
The bike is located in Manchester-Uk. To make this transaction, the bike can be shiped through a local shipping service to Germany. If you can't come to Manchester, i can send you the bike through through a shipping company. The bike will be ship it with this German Documents: fahrzeugbrief , fahrzeugschein , TÜV.
My lawyer told me to use a shipping company to complete to a deal. To complete this business in a shortly time and in an easy way i'll ship the bike using a company for shipping, and like that you will have time to inspect it until you complete the payment. This company works very easy and is very sure. I will give them the bike in their custody, one expert mechanical from the company will inspect the bike and the documents. The company will not ship the bike if my bike is not in excellent conditions 100% like I describe, and if i'll not have all the documents for it in order. You 'll have 5 days to inspect the bike and check all the bike documents.
Also if you are not 100% satisfied you can send the bike back with no extra costs. Also i'll pay all the shipping costs and insurance, and of course i'll pay the shipping company fees, and you will make the payment to the company and I will have the money after you will inspect the bike and you will complete the deal with the company. If you agree with my terms email me with your full name and the address where the bike will be shipped.
As soon as i'll receive this details from you i'll start the shipping.
Let me know!
Thank You

Voor de 749:

Hello,

I apologize but I am not a very good German speaker
even I worked in Germany for 2 years, so I hope we
will manage to communicate in English. So, I bought
the bike in Germany. The bike is in excellent
condition, German papers, never in any accidents, the
engine works perfectly, it has the technical book and
all papers, REAL km. I sell it cheap because I just
moved to Milano, Italy. Here I have a very busy work
and I don't have any free time for the bike. I cannot
afford to have a bike and a car at the same time and I
need to sell the bike so I can buy me a car. The bike
is already at the shipping company custody but I can
send it to your home address in 3-4 working days. I
just want to sell my bike as safe as possible. If you
are interested please reply me so I can give you more
information.

PS: Sorry but I work until late and I can't use my
phone on work (I work in a public institution).I have
access only to the Internet. I hope this is not an
inconvenient for you. Please ask me everything you
want and I will try to answer you right away.

Na gezocht te hebben naar ervaringen van mensen op internet heb ik besloten om dit niet te doen.

Honda advertentie:
http://www.motoscout24.de/Public/Detail.aspx?id=wrzgidwwbr
Ducati advertentie:
http://www.motoscout24.de/Public/Detail.aspx?id=wrgwgozzzg

Als je van plan bent om een motor vanuit DL te halen, trap hier niet in ook al klinkt het zo mooi, klopt gewoon niet. -O-

Ervaringen van MP:
http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php...://forum.marktplaats.nl/viewtopic.php?t=57340

niet om het een of ander hoor maar iedereen met een beetje gezond boeren verstand kan op zijn klompen aanvoelen dat dit niet in de haak is, die oplichter bieden altijd motoren aan met zo goed als geen kilometers tegen een belachelijk lage prijs.

kortom er gaat toch een lampie branden als je die combinatie ziet?

namen:
voor de Duc: Giuseppe Garibaldi (lovetechmusic@yahoo.com)
voor de Honda: Behrenwald Hartmut (behrenwaldhartmut@yahoo.de)

Nigerianen of niet ik ben pissig, ik zeg kapot maken :9

niet om het een of ander hoor maar iedereen met een beetje gezond boeren verstand kan op zijn klompen aanvoelen dat dit niet in de haak is, die oplichter bieden altijd motoren aan met zo goed als geen kilometers tegen een belachelijk lage prijs.

kortom er gaat toch een lampie branden als je die combinatie ziet?

Ik was de motor gaan halen als het pluis was, maar na zown mailtje :W

namen:
voor de Duc: Giuseppe Garibaldi (lovetechmusic@yahoo.com)
voor de Honda: Behrenwald Hartmut (behrenwaldhartmut@yahoo.de)

Nigerianen of niet ik ben pissig, ik zeg kapot maken :9
Moet je de verhalen hier maar eens lezen :) Koekje van eigen deeg zogezegd _O-
Vooral deze is _O- _O-

Laatst bewerkt:
:^

Oneeye ook gedaan toen me GSM (communicator) op MP stond.
stond te koop voor €500 en werd me ineens €1100 geboden :P

Kom maar op zei ik dan, wetend dat t er nooit van zal komen, heb die beste man toch 2 weken zoet gehouden *O* _O- *O*
Sommige op de site gaan heel ver, maar je moet wel weten wat je doet. Maar domweg 'bezig houden' is inderdaad meestal de opzet.

Heb ook weleens gereageerd op een blade van 2007 voor 7000 euro, ik vroeg waar ik hem kon ophalen. Kreeg ik dit terug..

The moto is still for sale. Please note that i used it on the streets (have street homologation in Leon, Spain). Was not used on a circuit. Have 126 KW, so if you are interested you must make a power reduction or ask the Direction General of Trafic about the limits admited in your country. The moto is like new, have 1245 KM, was registered for the first time by me in 02 May 2007. So i am the first owner and the moto still have warranty.

Tja als je geen Nederlands kunt typen op een Nederlandse site dan wordt het door mij niet serieus genomen..

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan