Nieuwe europese 250 kampioenschap

falerossi

MF veteraan
9 aug 2002
jaap timmer en willy pomper zijn bezig deze klasse in europa op te zetten.

Dear all,
Some of you allready might have heard that we are investigating the possibilty of starting a eurpean two stroke competition. About 1 month ago I was asked by a big organizer in Holland to set up some 250 cc races. At this time my old idea of the 250 cc european cup came on again. So i contacted different people in europe again in order to find out who would be interested. In the meanwhile I was also contacted by the UEM with the question if it would not be possible to set up a two stroke cup.
So now I am busy finding out who is interested to compete in these rounds. The intention is to set up a round of 5 or 6 races in the 125 cc. 250 cc and junior cup (125cc street bikes) in the northern part of Europe. At the moment we are negotiating with a organizer in Holland (Assen), Sweden (Anderstorp) and Germany.
The intention is also to do one round in the UK.The races in Assen are if we have enough riders fixed.
In order to make it succesful we need for every race between 20 and 30 riders, this because we have to buy the races. Entery fee will be around 250 Euros. This means if you show interest in the round we are asking a commitment of each rider.
Everybody who is interested can contact me at compconsul@planet.nl
Also in the UK you can contact Andy Sawford.

Best regards

Willy Pomper

hier de kalender, zelfs spa zit er bij *O*

8/9 April Assen

12/13 mei Oschersleben

9/10 Juni Assen

20/21/22 Juli Schleiz ( WK Superside) ( 2 races)

Aug. Spa Francochamps

7/8/9 Sept Karlskoga (2 races)

13/14 Okt BrandsHatch (BSB) (2 Races)

hier de kalender, zelfs spa zit er bij *O*

8/9 April Assen

12/13 mei Oschersleben

9/10 Juni Assen

20/21/22 Juli Schleiz ( WK Superside) ( 2 races)

Aug. Spa Francochamps

7/8/9 Sept Karlskoga (2 races)

13/14 Okt BrandsHatch (BSB) (2 Races)

Voor jou te hopen dat we op Assen geen kennis maken.
Want dan kost je dat hoogstwaarschijnlijk geld.

brands hatch is niet zo ver weg hoor, dat is als je met de pond over bent nog zo'n 100km... en de pond is ook niet al te duur. schleiz is ook nog wel te doen

eurotunnel is toppie te doen, 30 min en je komt je auto niet uit *:)

T is voor mij allemaal ver |(
Assen is al meet dan 300km
Voordeel is dat Frankrijk n stuk dichterbij is :+

maar idd met de eurotunnel valt het wel mee....

het is gewoon een opvulling van de anders verloren tracktime.
maar de 250cc klasse is nog steeds groot in GB, dus er zal zat intresse voor zijn.
meer als afgelopen september tijden de ROC.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan